Squiby

@Squiby, would you happen to know of any places that have other coloured o and x rings? I took a look at your links a while back and could only find red (and I think brown) o-rings and black x-rings. I wasn't after any colour in particular other than maybe a black o-ring for my shadow m, I was just hoping to snag a variety.

I've been doing some searching, but haven't had any luck.

I have black, brown, red and grey orings. All were purchased through Dynavap or http://www.oringsandmore.com viton orings come in black and brown. The silicone ones are a reddy orange.

You have to search around a bit on the site. You want 1 x 6mm orings. 6mm represents the inside diameter and the thickness of cross section of the oring is 1mm.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
What concentrates would be best for this coil? I’m a noob to them besides hash and keif
Thread moves fast... Had to go back and see your original post.

I don't think this coil would be good for keif, just dump that into a standard cap.

Wax oil rosin shatter would likely be more applicable. I admittedly will not be able to speak from experience until it gets here.

CVC4455

Is the sale over? Just tried to place an order with the titatinum tip and concentrate coil and it still says 20% off on the site but it's not showing the 20% off anywhere in my cart or when I check out either. Or do you need a coupon code?

puffykat

I have two DynaCoil questions:

1: Are you supposed to use the DynaCoil with the screen and the tip?

2: If yes for above, does the SS/Titanium Kit come assembled?

Thanks everyone!

Thread moves fast... Had to go back and see your original post.

I don't think this coil would be good for keif, just dump that into a standard cap.

Wax oil rosin shatter would likely be more applicable. I admittedly will not be able to speak from experience until it gets here.

The coils work great with anything that you can dab! rosin is my favorite though.. don’t over fill them and DO NOT UNROLL YOUR DYNACOIL
Thank you kind sirs :cheers:

I’ll look for some wax or rosin at the shop

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I though the CAP was surgical stainless?
@stark1 do you know?

@ataxian depending on the composition of the SS, common SS is austenitic, its chromium/nickel
Content makes it weakly-magnetic; others are ferritic, and is magnetic.

In the VapCap, the head of the cap reacts stronger to the magnet than the casing, which suggest that at least one of the bi-metallic discs is ferritic.

All I know, Bro. :ko:

horst

horsed
I will mostly use the coil for rosin. For using the coil with an induction heater, where you put the vape with the tip pointing downwards, does it make sense to load the coil outside the tip and then place it upside down in the tip?

Also curious about using the coil with traditional hash or dry sift, even if not designed for it I could imagine a better cohesion(?) in the tip. throwing it in directly can gunk the tip and cap rapidly. maybe the coil can prevent gunking the cap at all. If the solid stuff is high grade it should also melt into the coil and increase the surface area. Will test extensive and report back when they arrive. :)

horst

horsed
I wouldn’t!

can you elaborate? when it doesn't melt into it I assume you could simply scratch it away. If it melts into it the remains maybe could be tapped out after material is completly spend.
whats the worst that could happen? Shouldn't it always be possible to ISO/brush it out, or, as last option, burn it off?

horst,
Reactions: ataxian

Vaporware

It seems like it’s designed for anything fairly solid (as opposed to thin liquids) and dabble.

If it’s not considered dabbable, it’s probably going to leave more residue behind and it might be a pain to clean like @KidFated. said.

Still, it’s just an insert in a VapCap; you could probably even stuff flower in it if you wanted too, it’s just maybe not the best way to go. ;)

CVC4455

The sale was scheduled to end an hour ago, at 2:00 CST.

Thanks, I'm on East coast time and thought CST was 2 hours behind us, damm took my break at work thinking I'd be able to still get in on the sale. Oh well I can get concentrates here but they are way over priced, seems like everything is 50 a gram and occasionally it's 60. At those prices I only buy concentrates every once in awhile cause bud is pretty cheap in comparison. Wish NJ would go ahead and legalize it or at least decriminalize it like the governor promised to do in his 1st hundred days in office which was over a year ago! So yeah I wouldn't use the concentrate coil that much anyway but guess I'll try to get one on the 4-20 sale

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Thanks, I'm on East coast time and thought CST was 2 hours behind us, damm took my break at work thinking I'd be able to still get in on the sale. Oh well I can get concentrates here but they are way over priced, seems like everything is 50 a gram and occasionally it's 60. At those prices I only buy concentrates every once in awhile cause bud is pretty cheap in comparison. Wish NJ would go ahead and legalize it or at least decriminalize it like the governor promised to do in his 1st hundred days in office which was over a year ago! So yeah I wouldn't use the concentrate coil that much anyway but guess I'll try to get one on the 4-20 sale
They extended the sale ;)

damm

Interested to hear what you find out about dry sift, as I have quite a bit of it.

It depends how you prepare it. If take dry sift (bubble hash) and press it (using your fingers on some parchment paper) it might work. I'm going to try this with Ice Water (Bubble Hash) when mine arrived... should be fine provided you put it on the coil and then heat it up so it melts into the coil I think...

Preparation sometimes is half the battle

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Dry sift is best with some hemp fiber or a flower bed :2c: coils work best with wax rosin and shatter..... a good iso soak/shake/soak/shake cleans them like new. Don’t unroll them, and sometimes you might say fuck the click and get some extra heavy hits. You guys will enjoy these strips. It really makes the ER stash worthwhile IMO. :ko:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
So nobody has any concentrate suggestions??
Personally, I think live rosin is the best option if you grow or have general access to weed showing trichomes, you can make it yourself by pressing or with a quick cold alcohol wash. Not messing with butane or hexane, know nothing about CO2 extraction or terpene distillation, etc.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Was in such a rush, @Moses Baca , didn’t realize the two coil kits not only have different screens;
the tips are also different. My bad.

What’s surprising is the price difference of delta $10.

Incredible?

Wings, Baby!

21jmwd1.jpg

Top Bottom