1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I got my cap stuck on my tip today by trying to get the tip into the wood stem by pressing the cap on the table. Because I’m dumb. I had to pry it off after an iso soak. This lead to 2 things
    1. I heated the screen to clean it and turned it blue (agonized?). Any idea if I can do that to the tip with a natural gas stove?
    2. I was rough on the cap getting it off so now it clicks noticeably later. Now I HAVE to respect the click. Before I could abuse it

paehtod, ataxian and CVC4455 like this.
  2. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Awww. They're so cute together...
    [​IMG]

3. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Well-Known Member

Thanks for the correction @Squiby and setting the record straight. I can’t believe I had it so wrong for so long! Guess it’s really no surprise that George is the originator of the handy detail and its name. I really love the design of your latest little pretty from @phattpiggie as well as the materils used, truly an heirloom piece! You really do have the best, biggest VC stem collection with such fine examples of every style made by every maker in the Dynaverse.

4. Mr Turnip

Mr Turnip Well-Known Member

What's happening with the green omni's can't see them on the site anymore and not seen any in any EU retailers..

ataxian, KidFated. and stark1 like this.
  5. mrb

mrb Accessory Maker

They were limited edition. I guess all gone if not on the site anymore. . . :(

ataxian, Jill NYC, Squiby and 3 others like this.
  6. stark1

stark1 X-file

:love:Yup. Squiby (and Caleb) have some stunners!
    A part of their charm? Not to mention their kind patience. :chill:

ataxian, Squiby and KidFated. like this.
  7. Mr Turnip

Mr Turnip Well-Known Member

Ah I didn't realise that!.

Thanks

ataxian, Squiby and KidFated. like this.
  8. FabulatorPoeta

FabulatorPoeta Where has the time gone?

@pxl_jockey I understand your enjoyment, beauty and functionnality make a great team! In my case, since I microdose, I don't need the high-walled sides to fill in the Vapcap, but it would definitely be a big plus with my other vapes. Yet, in truth, I use them very rarely now, the Vapcap has become my go to vape. After each use I am still amazed by its efficiency and the satisfaction I get from the process of extraction with it.

pxl_jockey, ataxian, Squiby and 3 others like this.
  9. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Was so hoping my replacement omni would have arrived by lunch for a pick up... looks like an afternoon delivery it is.

10. sk8man121

sk8man121 Frozen_Vaporent

Haven't been by in a while and I'm very interested in picking up a Dynacoil for extracts! I've still been rocking my M and am wondering if it might be time for an upgrade to suit the coil. What are folks thoughts on any new/updated products that perform better than the 2018 M?

roonsy, ataxian, Squiby and 1 other person like this.
  11. I'm Ron Burgundy?

I'm Ron Burgundy? I love vape

Thinking of getting another Ti tip.
    Since I use mine so much it seems to get gunked up fairly quickly. I’m
    Cleaning it 1-2 times per week.

Maybe some extra Ti screens too :nod:

DirtyD, roonsy, ataxian and 1 other person like this.
  12. cybrguy

cybrguy I mean really, WTF

I find I keep an extra or 2 on pretty much everything DV. The only real consumables are the orings and the CCDs, but caps can go bad over (long) time or if mistreated. Everything else is pretty indestructible and redundancy is more about choice and variety.

roonsy, ataxian, Squiby and 1 other person like this.
  13. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Da “M” is what I use!

The TI is the “holy grail”!
    Sorry to be out dated?

PRE-CIVILIZATION OBSESSION maybe?

14. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Cannabis is the holy grail!

“Da M” works great!

15. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

Personally, I prefer the ti tips. I like the quicker heat up and the greater airflow through its channels. So I would recommend either getting a ti tip for your M or if you'd like a second complete Vapcap, the Ti VonGs are fantastic. I use my ti tipped Vapcaps more than the ss tips on the Ms. If you really want to explore the bells and whistles, with the adjustable set it and forget it air restriction, the Omni is the way to go.

DirtyD, KidFated., Campos and 8 others like this.
  16. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Maybe I need a INDUCTION LIGHTER For my “M”?

DirtyD, Campos, Jill NYC and 4 others like this.
  17. cybrguy

You really can't go wrong with an IH, @ataxian . And think of how much your wife might appreciate you not handling fire... :lol:
    There are more choices in vendors then there were, but if I were getting one now I would probably still get @Pipes PSM just for it's ability to take it with me.

DirtyD, roonsy, ataxian and 4 others like this.
  18. I'm Ron Burgundy?

I'm Ron Burgundy? I love vape

Dude you keep saying this lol
    I think it’s time to break down and invest in an induction heater :peace:

Jackdaw, Campos, roonsy and 7 others like this.
  19. beyond6strings

beyond6strings Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

I don't clean nearly as much as I use to since I use @DDave Water Wands for 90% of my vapcap usage, but the tips still need to be cleaned every few months. I have 5 in rotation.

I tried a new way to clean them this afternoon. I soaked the tips in Everclear for a couple of hours, shaking them every once in a while, and then I poured the Everclear and the tips' goodies into a bloody mary mix. Rinsed the tips and screens in hot soapy water, then hot water, and they were sparkling like new. And dried out quickly

The bloody mary tasted quite good and is now in the process of kicking my ass. Consider it the edible form of cross-fading. And it has a helluva kick. Glad I got the to-do list to-done. Truly-put the car keys away if you try this: they were juicy dirty and the Everclear is 95% grain alcohol. 190 proof.

CBD Silver, sag, DDave and 13 others like this.
  20. cybrguy

I know you are hangin in the LB thread, but we miss you here, dude. Seeing your avatar reminds me to listen to your wonderful music...

Jill NYC, stark1, mrb and 3 others like this.
  21. stark1

stark1 X-file

M wit an all American Ti tip? Tip your scales. :popcorn:

Or wait for the M19, when it debutes. Again, wit an all Universe-al Ti tip.

It’s the tits? :spliff: I mean, “tips”.

Pedaled my pore butt across the river and picked up some toasty Buds for my OG,
    From the LPS (Local Pot Shoppes). :popcorn: Made in Massachusetts, Babes!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Prophecy, cybrguy, Moses Baca and 4 others like this.
  22. beyond6strings

beyond6strings Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

Thanks buddy. I'm here too, but more just the occasional like and lurk. My vapcap life is simple, and not as often as it was a year ago. I've gone very simple. DDave Water Wands, into a J Hook, or Sneaky Pete Globe anhydrous. Almost always at night when I'm trying to get the most out of an Indica and some CBD for sleep. I love the punch the vapcap gives me with that combination. But otherwise I'm pretty worthless on this thread as far as sharing knowledge. There are folks like Squiby who are way better at that, and have way more experience.

And I've been busting my ass getting my right hand healthy; it seems a combination of moving to nylon string guitar and vaping CBD has me back booking shows. And also getting ready to release my 8th album, Parting Gifts, which will drop on all digital platforms Valentine's Day, this Thursday. I hope you'll listen, and hope even more that you enjoy it. It's a return to recording with an ensemble; something I've not done in over a decade.

I love y'all. Cheers

NYC_Frank, DeeCee5, Jackdaw and 21 others like this.
  23. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

@stark1 you always gotta show off your junk food and get me going on some Jordan almonds.. I’ve been enjoying my 7finLE a lot lately.

roonsy, Squiby and stark1 like this.
  24. stark1

stark1 X-file

How about showing off some fancy filigree wood work, wonder boy. :tup:

Campos and Squiby like this.
  25. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

I have always enjoyed reading your posts. Both because you've shared your perspective and observations and because you are a cherished member of the Dynaverse family. I always look forward to reading your posts, as I mentioned, but I love it when you play your wonderful tunes!!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors