• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
FWIW CVC, I lost my Omni last week. Fuck all, don't know what happened... fell off in the bush while doing yard work.

...I did not wait a moment, and I am not waiting around looking to find it or for it to turn up. I immediately ordered another Omni. I cannot go without this device.

Dynalowrider

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but this TAG J-hook has a feature I just noticed. The taper of the mouth-piece. It tapers down to 1/8th inch, which means the vapor compresses on the way up the stem of the hook. On exit it expands there-by cooling it. When you pull the vapcap to clear the hook a cool shot-gun hit to the back of the throat. Mmmmmmm mmmmmm
To quote Chevy Chase "I like it".

Squiby

Does anyone know for how long the vape is in the chamber, or is it there until I draw? :hmm: Im just wondering since I sometimes not inhale everything in one draw
This is a very efficient vape. It only takes a minute. The herb chamber is small and holds around .07gm full up, or any amount less than that. Typically I load about .02gm and heat for three cycles. So, heat the cap near the digger outter until the cap clicks, then take between one and three tokes, until you hear the cool down click and repeat, heating higher on the cap with each cycle until no more vaporizer is produced, typically three heating cycles.

The herb is 'cooked' in the chamber via conduction and also through convection by drawing hot air under the cap and through the herb chamber. The stainless steel tip produces a bit higher conduction action compared to the titanium tip which produces a higher convection to conduction ratio.

?? I went to their website and searched all over and could not find this..... link please and details?
Thanks

The concentrate coil will become available for purchase on the Dynavap website Feb 14 2019.

Zoned89

Yoooo! Just grabbed the shawdow M, and a 2 flame torch lighter!!
Next week I’ll be getting the pipes jar ih, I already have an alcohol lamp, so might use that until the ih, and the torch for on the go.
I’m going to have to wait on the fat mouthpiece for my waterpipe, and I’m hoping to figure something out until then.
Hopefully will be here by Tuesday

KidFated.

Unknown Member
So every woodworker I’ve reached out to has been awesome! With the exception of a newer on the scene one. But oh well. It’s cool seeing all these guys help me evolve and progress.

The Dynaverse is awesome and I’ve got some ideas up my sleeve. Stay tuned :nod:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
A Splinter Scents. :nod:

2evygs5.jpg

StringTheorista

Yoooo! Just grabbed the shawdow M, and a 2 flame torch lighter!!
Next week I’ll be getting the pipes jar ih, I already have an alcohol lamp, so might use that until the ih, and the torch for on the go.
I’m going to have to wait on the fat mouthpiece for my waterpipe, and I’m hoping to figure something out until then.
Hopefully will be here by Tuesday
Another solution to the water piece issue is a 14mm to 10mm reducer. The dynavap mouthpiece fits a 10mm joint. Something like this:
https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/3-in-1-10mm-glass-adapter-for-dynavap-davinci-iq
Or this:
https://www.amazon.com/Female-Essential-Adapter-Compact-Clear/dp/B073SGJ13P

CVC4455

FWIW CVC, I lost my Omni last week. Fuck all, don't know what happened... fell off in the bush while doing yard work.

...I did not wait a moment, and I am not waiting around looking to find it or for it to turn up. I immediately ordered another Omni. I cannot go without this device.

I haven't gotten to try an omni yet but I really want to. Got an M and loved it and just used that for like 6 months. And thought how much better can a titatinum tip be and what's the point of the spinning mouthpiece? Well got a XLS Nanovong and I love it so much! The titanium tip is a definite improvement to me although I still use my M with the SS tip. And I really love the bigger size of the XLS and how much it's easier to spin while heating. If I lost one I'd definitely replace it but at this point I might try to get by with 1 till the 4-20 sale. But hopefully I don't lose 1 cause I'm planning on buying an omni on 4-20, really hoping for 40% off or that 20% off with maybe a free M or shadow M for a friend would be great too!

Maybe they could tell people we expect a huge volume of sales and tell people shipping and customer service would be slower then normal so people don't get upset. And you could even give people an option of either paying like 20 bucks extra to get their order moved to the top of the shipping list, or say you can take 40% off and it might take a month to get it or you can take 20% off and get it shipped in like a week? Just throwing that idea out there cause someone mentioned the sale last year on 4-20 and problems they had from Getting a ton of orders at once.

Does anyone think a new revised Omni will be available this year?.

I don't have any clue. But I really hope so and I'd like to see a new Nanovong or Nanovong options too.

passenger

is this thing on?
Just saying, I still LOVE my Vapcaps. I was so overexcited about them at the beginning that I really went horder and I'm glad that inbetween I am only buying new stuff from time to time. In the unfortunate case of Dynavap closes it's doors I guess I have Vapcap supplies for 3 lifetimes. At least. :) Other Vapes? Yes, sometimes, but it got quite rare.
But hell, I have one strain that I find works better for me smoked than vaped. It's a high CBD strain (1:1) and I find the effects superior smoked. It puzzles me a bit, and all other strains I prefer vaped by far.
Anyhow... After several years now with the Vapcap(s) I gotta say, they fucking nailed it. The only complaint I maybe have would be that there is a bit of variation in every Cap (clicker) but even that you can make work for yourself. But based on that expirience I'd say, If you for example plan to buy just one Vapcap to check it out and are unhappy with the heating expirience, say, takes to long to heat / to long to cool or anything else that bothers you: Check another Cap. From the Caps that I have, one is a real sucker. Others are great, and some are perfect to my preferred situation.

seki

Does anyone think a new revised Omni will be available this year?.

It looks like there is at least a new stainless steel tip design incoming. I found a comment over in a Reddit thread from someone that seems like they work at Dynavap:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dynavap/comments/amfxbb/vapcap_m_2019_what_they_can_improve/eflsfod

I guess that means a 2019 M?

In terms of revised Omni's, I sent a bunch of questions into the support line a while back, and among the questions was one about the possibility of a "Black Omni Ti". I used this term at the time because I was still new to the products and wasn't entirely familiar with the nomenclature. The response I got about it was:

"As for a shadow omni I can not comment".

Not sure if that means anything, and I know black anodizing is very difficult, so I'm probably reading too much into this, but it could be a possibility.

Having said that, I think it's pretty much a given that they'll introduce at the very least, other new colours for the Omni's in the future.

Top Bottom