danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
nn1qwg.jpg
yes, the yes, the M is fantastic...prob has done more to spread usage of the vapcap more than any of the other models. I have my 17 M from early on, and it has been my daily drive, even tho I have, and also make wood stems. This year I inserted a TI tip into the M...mainly because of the adjustable bowl size. Fuaning after the TI body was not because the M was lacking anything, just like the spiral design. (and it was my B day present to myself)

Now I just need to decide if I want to sand the anneal off a colored TI mouthpiece I have. I have two, unused and do not match with anything else I have. Anyone with experience taking the anneal off?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
nn1qwg.jpg
yes, the yes, the M is fantastic...prob has done more to spread usage of the vapcap more than any of the other models. I have my 17 M from early on, and it has been my daily drive, even tho I have, and also make wood stems. This year I inserted a TI tip into the M...mainly because of the adjustable bowl size. Fuaning after the TI body was not because the M was lacking anything, just like the spiral design. (and it was my B day present to myself)

Now I just need to decide if I want to sand the anneal off a colored TI mouthpiece I have. I have two, unused and do not match with anything else I have. Anyone with experience taking the anneal off?

There is a chemical mix that you can soak them in that will remove the anodizing, but I don't remember what the common brand name it's sold under is called is called.

fbustion

Hi all in addition to what everyone else has said....

re. ss and ti stem tasting bad; if you still have a taste after using iso, soap and water, bottle brushs etc. find someone that has a ultrasonic cleaner; 5 min. with water and a couple drops Dawn. People use these to clean jewelry, glasses, toothbrushes etc. I use them to clean my acetal spinning mouthpieces

re. the tip orings folks should get extras also when inserting the tip twist and gentle push wettibg with saliva, dynawax, mineral oil helps

2rr3yft.jpg
well I finally got a titanium stem from Dynavap. Been wanting one for awhile, and took advantage of their sale for FC members. Here it is with one of my black acetal mouthpieces. I make several designs...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/o-danny-boy-…the-pipes-the-pipes-are-calling-dynavap.35724/

also note I placed a couple orings on the stem to orientate my index finger and thumb so I always access the carb hole by feel.

blessings danielj

what was the sale deal?

can you put the cap in said ultrasonic cleaner?

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
what was the sale deal?

can you put the cap in said ultrasonic cleaner?

re. putting a cap in a ultrasonic cleaner? I havent done it, I dont know if the vibrations would affect the clicker

someone should post the question on the next Dynavap live youtube they air on most thursdays

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Maybe I just don’t get it?
Why is the “M” so amazing 2-me?
Stainless Steal seems 2 work fine?
Mostly I use a bubbler with it.

Is TI magic?

Let’s say you are in tourist class on a steamer, and you hear someone down in steerage hollerin what! is
So great about tourist class.

You in turn, are asking what is so great about First Class?

I like windows. I like champagne. I like Babes in Bikinis.

That, @ataxian is rich coming from someone who doesn’t have a big splashy pool in the backyard.

It’s the difference between a peasant, and being “CIVILIZED”.

m = civilized. OMNI= CIVILIZED. YMMV :smug:

So, how are the peasants in SoCal?

axzfbb.jpg

Last edited:

rouxdy

So as a 60 year old and zigzag joint smoker and surfer/grower I’m dated!

Sorry 2-B dumb?

Maybe I just don’t get it?

Da “M” seem fine 2-me!

60+ here and all those things. :)

The M is a great piece and I wouldn't spend the money on a Ti tip unless you didn't like the way the SS hit. If you're happy, stay the course. I prefer the Ti tip. It just hits better for me.

Dutch-Mic

Dear Vapcappers,

It has been a while since the last time I posted here. I need to be careful with spending money and can't afford to buy a shadow M, green omni or a beautiful custom stem. To protect my wallet I took a step back from this place, but I'm glad to see that the thread is growing quicker than my six months old son!

Also nice to see that the M/SS tip vs Omni/TI tip debate is still going on :brow: Both can make you high as a kite and if that's how functionality is defined, then the TI tip indeed BLING.

The TI tip, however, is ideal for one quick hit/ultramicrodosing, and the SS tip for outside use and if you prefer multiple hits from one heat cycle. From my point of view both are functional and both provide the bling to make me feel civilized (I apologize for messing up the dichotomy :evil:).

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Never did any.
Plenty of white powders in my youth
In da SURFING culture before $ CANNABIS was free 4-us
Mushrooms grew in the cow cakes.

We made tea
Colors were ambiguous
Music was pure

CANNABIS without seeds was bliss!
“M” if you’re not scared?

We surfed da SOUTH PACIFIC and SOUTH AMERICA B-4 EUROPE B-came a surf spot!
Some of da surfers brought LARGE BAGS of WHITE POWDERY ROCK with FLAKES?
PERU is were They SURFED!
Before humans knew of this activity?

I am wondering about pre-CIVILIZATION? (Did humanity enjoy CANNABIS?)

Last edited:

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
nn1qwg.jpg

Whink Rust stain remover (main ingredient; hydrofluoric acid) will remove anodizing from Ti.
As acid burns are no fun, if you decide to use this product, be sure to use gloves and have plenty of ventilation.

Top Bottom