stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Ricardo , I also got that mail with the promotional code, 20%off but can only be used once.:nod:

@KidFated. Let see what you can come out with! :clap::clap:

So, playing with the glassware and VC, I got the orbiter whip disassembled, it comes with two whips, one short and one longer, and guess what.... the little glass connector fits on the tip!! :rockon:

Always discovering with the VapCaps!!

Nice discovery! Nice, found that out when I got an Orbiter.

Now use the glass as a “stem” to fit into other water bubblers.

Good to have customizable toyz to play with your VapCap! :nod:

Whissmu

Hi Europeans.
I have a 20% discount promotional code from VapoShop for all new Dynavap products including spare parts & accessories. They say it is personalised but it's just a code. If anyone wants to try it, the first to shoot me a PM gets it :tup:

the best thing about the offer is that it expires on February 19 there is time to endure the terrible temptation ..... I want a dynastash xl :goon:

image.jpg

zqwrg

Hi! I ask for help from the experts. I decided to try smoking hash through dynavap, everywhere it is recommended to use hemp fiber so that the device gets less dirty from the hash. but in the country where I live, it is simply impossible to get it! what can you recommend instead of fiber? I really hope for your advice! thank!!!

ubardog

Hi! I ask for help from the experts. I decided to try smoking hash through dynavap, everywhere it is recommended to use hemp fiber so that the device gets less dirty from the hash. but in the country where I live, it is simply impossible to get it! what can you recommend instead of fiber? I really hope for your advice! thank!!!

Organic cotton will do nicely.
My favourite Filliter/wadding atm is Raspberry leave's and Keif .
Although I think the Leaves will taste bad before you fully extract the Hash.

Vapify

I’ve had this beautiful piece for a few months now and I gotta show it off...

Galaxy Burl stem with an anodized tip and a matching magnetic pedestal by @primitiveorganic

2euh028.jpg

7171qd.jpg

wckf1v.jpg

1zp1kc2.jpg

The holes are part of the design, no carb, which really adds to the classic joint feel. I feel like an absolute boss using this thing such a classy experience. I’m in loooove.

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur

Galaxy Burl stem with an anodized tip and a matching magnetic pedestal by @primitiveorganic

2euh028.jpg

7171qd.jpg

wckf1v.jpg

1zp1kc2.jpg

The holes are part of the design, no carb, which adds to the classic joint feel. I feel like an absolute boss using this thing such a classy experience. I’m in loooove.
That is STUNNING! Congratulations!

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!

2euh028.jpg

7171qd.jpg

wckf1v.jpg

1zp1kc2.jpg

The holes are part of the design, no carb, which adds to the classic joint feel. I feel like an absolute boss using this thing such a classy experience. I’m in loooove.
Gadfreakinzooks!!!!!

roonsy

2euh028.jpg

7171qd.jpg

wckf1v.jpg

1zp1kc2.jpg

The holes are part of the design, no carb, which really adds to the classic joint feel. I feel like an absolute boss using this thing such a classy experience. I’m in loooove.

Absolutely beautiful. Awesome photos too!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Absalutely no air restrictions here.
Can I purchase something like this? What diameter would I be asking for?

this would fit 14mm or 18mm?

I'm contemplating a jhook. I bought a fat mouth piece, but can't find it. That connecting tip looks key!

There are 18mm male to 14mm female adapters for your 18mm bubblers.

Your LPS (“Local Potte Shoppe”) should carry them, if not (and if waiting for the slow plane
From China isn’t a problem), dhgate, and others).

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’m dancing on cloud nine right now, thanks to a couple of really cool members helping me out. I have two custom stems in the mindworks for 2019 and now they’ll be sporting cool vintage tip bling! The Flux Deluxe has brought some new excitement and motivation to finally fix a couple of holes in my modest vc collection. And that will be that. I’ll be done then and no longer interested in acquiring them, although I’m still very interested in other members acquisitions and growing collections. Five will be enough. Finished. Forever.

Seriously.
EDIT: forgot to say WOW! @Vapify that’s amazing! You should feel like a boss. TY for sharing!

dendamper

j8fkap.jpg

I got me an xl omni condenser and upgraded my M to an M-XL with titanium tip and inverted stem after seeing the video from George: really nice feel and performance. I made a itauba-wood stand for celebrating my new dynavap addition and am pleasantly surprised with the result: stunning patterns after some linseedoil and dynawax.
Grtz from Belgium!

Top Bottom