Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Exciting news: My first ever VapCap came in the mail today! Of course, I just now realized that I should have waited because it will be 20% off next week. :rolleyes:

I made a poor man’s water pipe adapter with a hardware store rubber stopper that I happened to already have. I drilled a hole thru it, and voila, it fit like a glove.

I’ve tried it with and without water, and it definitely does work, amazing for such a small, modest looking device. I know I’m preaching to the choir, but I’m just really happy that I bought one.

2vd0l7q.jpg

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I have an IH and a woodscents and prefer the woodscents. Easier to control flavor, and like you said, it comes with another full stem. And a water piece. and a glass piece. And a... you get the picture.

With the Woodscents you have to hold the tip with to the unit with no cap on as you draw like a log or will it raise the capped vapcap to the click temp like an IH?

bossman,
Reactions: Ricardo

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Exciting news: My first ever VapCap came in the mail today! Of course, I just now realized that I should have waited because it will be 20% off next week. :rolleyes:

I made a poor man’s water pipe adapter with a hardware store rubber stopper that I happened to already have. I drilled a hole thru it, and voila, it fit like a glove.

I’ve tried it with and without water, and it definitely does work, amazing for such a small, modest looking device. I know I’m preaching to the choir, but I’m just really happy that I bought one.

2vd0l7q.jpg
Welcome to the family! I will never forget how amazed I was the first time I used my first vapcap. I am forever indebted to all of the amazing and amazingly helpful people here.

With the Woodscents you have to hold the tip with to the unit with no cap on as you draw like a log or will it raise the capped vapcap to the click temp like an IH?

Looks like someone answered this, but the first one. You pack your vapcap, just stick it on the end, and draw. Great taste, super efficient, super easy, always ready, and no batteries. And you can pick whatever temperature you want.

Campos

Does the WS work with kief?? Or just dry herb. I like using the omnivap with fresh flavourful morrocan kief with Pipes IH and works beautifully. I wonder if the WS would work as well with kief or hash...

Ricardo

I'm well happy with SJK IH too. Poor @Hogni - he's totally right. This whole conversation is the same as saying "I mostly drink red wine but occasionally I like a crisp, dry white" .
I'm using lighters this weekend and I never thought I'd say this but it's a bit of a pain . .. One refuses to light and another seems to be permanently set to flame-thrower. Plus with an IH you can safely have the music volume as high as you like because the cycle is consistent and you get to know the flashing light. That's not to say there's not fun to be had playing around with a lighter. Just sayin'. . .

Top Bottom