Newcastle

Stoned!
In my experience the flavor is better with a torch over the IH. With that being said the ease of use with my mini out weighs the flavor and I use the IH 90% of the time. I dont see Eds replacing it for me as I have a Nano and love it. Its not portable though and I like to vape where I wanna vape. :2c:

midgetsanchez

Anyone know if there are any portable induction 510-accessories in the works? The power output on a mod should be sufficient, I'm thinking something like a cylinder the size of the Sai that screws on and works with the vapcap.

midgetsanchez,
Reactions: Hogni

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Anyone know if there are any portable induction 510-accessories in the works? The power output on a mod should be sufficient, I'm thinking something like a cylinder the size of the Sai that screws on and works with the vapcap.

We are waiting for something like that since 1.5y at least. But what would life be without dreams?

seymourbud

So, my BF purchase might be an Ed's TnT @15% off the retail price. I see it as a "2 for 1", get the woodscents IH heater and glass stem, or you get a portable vapcap with a wooden stem. Been using the "M" for the past 3 weeks nightly, but I am thinking of upping my home game and getting an additional vc to boot.

But I am wondering if buying a pipes IH wouldn't do the same thing for about half the costs? Thoughts about Ed's TnT Woodscents or pipes IH? One more so then the other? Both are great pieces to have, not trying to demean either, trying to up my game without breaking the bank.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
So, my BF purchase might be an Ed's TnT @15% off the retail price. I see it as a "2 for 1", get the woodscents IH heater and glass stem, or you get a portable vapcap with a wooden stem. Been using the "M" for the past 3 weeks nightly, but I am thinking of upping my home game and getting an additional vc to boot.

But I am wondering if buying a pipes IH wouldn't do the same thing for about half the costs? Thoughts about Ed's TnT Woodscents or pipes IH? One more so then the other? Both are great pieces to have, not trying to demean either, trying to up my game without breaking the bank.

I have an IH and a woodscents and prefer the woodscents. Easier to control flavor, and like you said, it comes with another full stem. And a water piece. and a glass piece. And a... you get the picture.

I think I’ve timed out on the IH. As in, I have been waiting for the dynavap one, but in the meantime have decided I like the torch just fine, and use my davinci miqro for out and about. Is there such a thing as inverse-VAS?;)
I feel the same.
I’m ok not having an IH. :chill:
The torch works well, I want to get a flame lock one though.

Whissmu

Anyone else here prefers lighters to induction?
I had two IHs but sold both as I didn't use them.
Too bulky for on the go use, to easy to combust with if using a VC through water.

I prefer my triple flame:spidey:! ... but my IH (PSM) allows me to use my vapcap where I need a free hand or simply it is much more comfortable than using a torch like; in jacuzzy, tied to the dog, in the car, in front of people with arsophobia, to get on the plane, vape stealthy without torch noise, while you walk, and in more situations I appreciate having my IH:bowdown:!

With my torches I enjoy more of my flowers :rockon: and I am able to hurry them more :sherlock:!

image.jpg

rouxdy

Yes, but during each cycle the device is working under "overload" conditions .

I'm thinking the engineers placed the safety shut-off there to prevent overload conditions... otherwise, well, without the safety shut off you could actually overload it.

rouxdy,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
LesPlenty down under seems happy with his gizmo. Even got a replacement after dropping it
A couple times.

stark1,
Top Bottom