Helios

I bet Geo & Co has a few surprises up their sleeves. :love:

Such anticipation. :myday:

same looking forward to it, however I realized
giphy.gif

that wily planet is going retro on the 16th. I may have to pass on any purchases until after till December:uhoh:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Huh.

M kiddin, Right. Mercury is inside Earth’s orbit, so if anything, Earth should be going retrograde....:)

stark1,
Reactions: Helios

StringTheorista

Yeah, WTF are all these acronyms. ;-)

"...you use the ws instead of the cap, by bad for confusion...get a ws now and get on @Pipes waiting list for a psm and thats all anyone really needs.....:D"

"VCDC"

[AC/DC I do remember]
WS= “wood scents”, the log-style vape that Ed of Ed’s tNt makes, that is designed so that it works with the vapcap tip. Basically you take the cap off and turn the rest of the vapcap into a stem for a convection log vape.

PSM = “portside mini” a portable induction heater (IH) made by member @Pipes.

PS (post-script): the e-nano’s heater core has a larger diameter than the woodscents, and does not work with vapcap tip

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Log Vapes vaporize at a lower temp, so, low and slow. That’s where the magical flavor
Wafts up? WS does not utilize the magic of a VC cap?

BTW, String, watt does VCDC stand for, pray tell.

Surprise you haven’t gotten a Fury, to keep your mIQro company!

StringTheorista

Log Vapes vaporize at a lower temp, so, low and slow. That’s where the magical flavor

Someone answered the VCDC above. I thought it was you...;)

No fury2 yet, but have been VASing a bit on the ArGo. A convection portable to round things out. Anyone here have one? Nice complement to vapcap, or ? Is the fury convection-y?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have a newbie question or two. I never take my vapcaps apart. Till now have just been running a q-tip through them while hot, and swabbing out the tip.

I decided to try to use the different tip sizes on the titanium cap, so I removed the screen, but since I’ve taken it out it doesn’t want to stay where I put it very well. Any tricks? I looked at the screen and it did seem bent at first, so I tried to straighten it out a little which helped a little. I feel like at one point someone said to put the screen in from one end, and take it out from the other, but can’t remember which was which, or which adjusting the screen would classify as.

On a sort of related note, as I’m looking in my stainless steel tip on the m (2018), it looks like there is an indentation in the tip (like the several indentations the titanium tip has) that should hold the screen instead of it being all the way at the bottom. This would increase air flow also I would think. Should the screen in the stainless steel tips be in this other groove? That would decrease the “bowl” size, but not by much.

Thanks in advance everyone.
With all da cheap land where U R = $40/acre?
Buy it up?

ataxian,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Nope. Log vapes can get just as hot as you want them to. You can use them "low and slow" if you want, but I don't. I like big monster hits.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
My bad. I don’t use a controller, 12V, 1Amp, so, lo-and-slo— I like it like that.

Mine is still happily wafting sweet dreamland :spliff: after all these new fangal gizmos.

I like everything low and slow, these days. :tup: Fuck the fast paced (going nowhere)
combusting world.

Happy Veterans Day to all Vets!

vz4nl.jpg

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Happy Veterans Day to all Vets!

vz4nl.jpg

I gotta say that is a pretty impressive cake. Thank you to all who have served so I didn't have to. You are all heroes to me...

Dynavap, everything I own on this platform is made there in Wisconsin, but unless y'all come up with something new my next purchase is gonna be third party. I guess it's time for that anyway, as our third party artisans are doing incredible work...

Top Bottom