Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have a newbie question or two. I never take my vapcaps apart. Till now have just been running a q-tip through them while hot, and swabbing our the tip.

I decided to try to use the different tip sizes on the titanium cap, so I removed the screen, but since I’ve taken it out it doesn’t want to stay where I put it very well. Any tricks? I looked at the screen and it did seem bent at first, so I tried to straighten it out a little which helped a little. I feel like at one point someone said to put the screen in from one end, and take it out from the other, but can’t remember which was which, or which adjusting the screen would classify as.

On a sort of related note, as I’m looking in my stainless steel tip on the m (2018), it looks like there is an indentation in the tip (like the several indentations the titanium tip has) that should hold the screen instead of it being all the way at the bottom. This would increase air flow also I would think. Should the screen in the stainless steel tips be in this other groove? That would decrease the “bowl” size, but not by much.

Thanks in advance everyone.

I gave up a long time ago with trying to keep the screen on my M in that little groove above the bottom. I just leave it on the bottom now.

hinglemccringleberry

My fury2 has been ordered.... I was having a really hard time deciding fury2 or vapman.... i went fury2 just to change the pace up a bit from butane power to battery... but i still really wanna try the vapman too....
Together the F2 and VC are like the 2 pieces of the puzzle for curing my VAS.
75-90 usually here in NOVEMBER?
MOVE to CIVILIZATION!
“M” work’s really well?
Lol im guessing a big chunk of this forum lives in places that barely scratch 75F at the hottest time of the year.
You should get an Omnivap :)

Last edited:

NoitsubmocKcuf

WOW! That's a bold statement that I'll have to disagree with.... I have owned the volcano... and I liked the arizer EQ more.... more ways to use it, and whip with fan was killer.... way cheaper too.... but then I got into log vapes and no longer used the arizer EQ either... then I just said FUCK all vapes that require being plugged in to function all together... then got tired of batteries too... and here I am after a couple other butane vapes...

I own the omnivap, a few Ms, including the sandblasted model, and a full Ti spinner with omni body... I have owned others as well but they came and left...

The upgrade is completely worth it to go omnivap. At a minimum a full Ti VC with omni body and spinning mouthpiece should be in everyone's collection. That's under 150 shipped iirc... which falls in line great with other portables in price but will outlast them all and compete with any of em function wise.

The M is great at its price, great above its price as well but the performance differences are notable. Now I'm not knocking the M. Like said I own several and still occasionally use the sbM... but I will note a few of my experiences and preferences...

There's way more draw resistance with the M, and personally I much prefer the feel of the Ti mouthpieces in my mouth over the SS body/mp. There's also weight, aesthetics, and ease of cleaning to think about... I for one have a much easier time cleaning the omni... I personally hate lining up the o rings on the M. And the M is the most slippery of all, making it more difficult to spin if you have arthritic hands...

If any of this pertains to you, or is important to you, an upgrade is probably a good idea... if not, enjoy what you have and spend the rest on some top shelf herb and some good whiskey !!!

i think VAS(vape acquisition syndrome) is caused by the fact that every vape has a slight effect on the nature of the medicinal aromas and there are a lot of variables because everyone has different brain chemistry

if the heating cycle is different you will get a different mix of compounds

the differences are very subtle, but under the inspiration of aromas, those details stand out a lot, especially to enthusiasts who will notice everything

what you're looking for isnt the best vape, its the vape that matches your individual chemistry. Efficiency is a really good place to start in checking a box for the right vape and the volcano and vapcap cover those bases 100%

the finer details, very dependent on individuals.

humidity
strain
indica or sativa
vaped temp(humidity will effect it)
how the herb is grinded
time inhaled, time exhaled,
length of draw
draw pressure
your mood variables
your physical variables
just your chemistry for aromas in general

you cant get the precision of a bag vape that uses a fan at a single setting with a consistent vapor production with consistent inhales with a measured grind

with a bag vape i can take even inhales, in a measured sized bag custom fit, everything is trapped in a closed system by a valve so its all very precise, to add more precision just throw a boveda pack into your stash so herb is always the same humidity

with non-bag vapes there is an art to "hitting it while it's still hot" in between draws which causes a lot of consistency loss

as you draw in air, you cool the herb and release a different mix of compounds

Consistency loss is going to happen in every single non-bag vape

its not the herb thats expensive its trying out 10 different vapes to see which one matches your chemistry. It is as important as herb selection.

if the titanium tip hits better or "differently", then you proved my point

i guess if you justify the value of your lungs and the efficiency saved by vaping and not smoking (smoking herb uses 2-3 times as much it seems)

then the money saved can be justified,

cost of herb/year x 2 = budget demands for VAS(vape aquisition syndrome)

within a few years some of you may save enough for 10 vapes!

hell, just buy a new vape every other month

some people love smoking and hate vaping...i tried smoking after months of vaping, thought that the problem is that my herb was garbage i barely noticed any effects, emptied another J i made that had the exact same herb into the volcano chamber(because smoking it was not very impressive) that same herb was 10/10 in the volcano, since i thought it was the herb, i put an entire J like 0.4 g's into the volc chamber and it hit like a train, not only that, it had 3 more excellent bags left in it and only took 1 bag to hit that efficiently(custom bags are 2.5 times the size of stock bags).

the J took 3 times the herb and had 1/2 of the effects

delivery technique and variables are as important as herb selection for connoisseurs

a very occasional aroma session does not have all those variables in recent memory its more "you are either medicated or aren't" and the last time you dosed with herb is too far out of memory to compare subtleties. But when your herb dosages are closer together then the last "effects" it had on you is closer to your recent memory so subtleties stand out a lot.

i can contrast between a dose 4 hours ago, but not one 4 days ago,

if brute force efficiency and just getting amnesia is your goal than i think most vapes will do the job but its the subtleties i find that make the difference

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i think VAS(vape acquisition syndrome) is caused by the fact that every vape has a slight effect on the nature of the medicinal aromas and there are a lot of variables because everyone has different brain chemistry

the differences are very subtle, but under the inspiration of aromas, those details stand out a lot, especially to enthusiasts who will notice everything

what you'reproduction with consistent inhales with a measured grind

with a bag vape i can take even inhales, in a measured sized bag custom fit, everything is trapped in a closed system by a valve so its

its not the herb thats expensive its trying out 10 different vapes to see which one matches your chemistry. It is as important as herb selection.

i guess if you justify the value of your lungs and the efficiency saved by vaping and not smoking (smoking herb uses 2-3 times as much it seems)

some people love smoking and hate vaping...i tried smoking after months of vaping, thought that the problem is that my herb was garbage i barely noticed any effects, emptied another J i made that had the exact same herb into the volcano chamber(because smoking it was not very impressive) that same herb was 10/10 in the volcano, since i thought it was the herb, i put an entire J like 0.4 g's into the volc chamber and it hit like a train, not only that, it had 3 more excellent bags left in it and only took 1 bag to hit that efficiently(custom bags are 2.5 times the size of stock bags).

delivery technique and variables are as important as herb selection for connoisseurs

a very occasional aroma session does not have all those variables in recent memory its more "you are either medicated or aren't" and the last time you dosed with herb is too far out of memory to compare subtleties. But when your herb dosages are closer together then the last "effects" it had on you is closer to your recent memory so subtleties stand out a lot.

if brute force efficiency and just getting amnesia is your goal than i think most vapes will do the job but its the subtleties i find that make the difference
I don’t know as much as U?
Collecting vape’s (hair dryer’s) is da thing around these here part’s.

I am one of the many collectors on this site.
Having said that, Da “M” is dakine 4 me.
Some want bling & some function or both?
Never tried a bag?
@Ramahs I make my own screens?
The ones VAP CAP sell’s R cool I Just haven’t ordered any?

Last edited:

Vaporware

what you're looking for isnt the best vape, its the vape that matches your individual chemistry. Efficiency is a really good place to start in checking a box for the right vape and the volcano and vapcap cover those bases 100%

the finer details, very dependent on individuals.

humidity
strain
indica or sativa
vaped temp(humidity will effect it)
how the herb is grinded
time inhaled, time exhaled,
length of draw
draw pressure
your mood variables
your physical variables
just your chemistry for aromas in general

you cant get the precision of a bag vape that uses a fan at a single setting with a consistent vapor production with consistent inhales with a measured grind

with a bag vape i can take even inhales, in a measured sized bag custom fit, everything is trapped in a closed system by a valve so its all very precise, to add more precision just throw a boveda pack into your stash so herb is always the same humidity

with non-bag vapes there is an art to "hitting it while it's still hot" in between draws which causes a lot of consistency loss

This seems pretty off topic and I don’t want to derail the thread, but I just lift the FlowerPot head and keep inhaling for a second or two (which is probably not even necessary). The heat is removed so nothing is cooking between hits. If I tried it before putting the head back on I’d get no vapor.

With the VapCap I do often keep going a little longer after the cooldown click just to make sure I get whatever’s still cooking, but I think I get very little extra from that.

A session-style conduction device like my DaVinci Ascent is much more like what you describe. If I let it sit there on its own it will keep cooking the whole time. There are some popular vaporizers that do this, but most people here gravitate more toward convection like the FlowerPot or other on-demand options like the VapCap which is primarily conduction but cools quickly to make it more on-demand.

I hope that makes sense? There are good points to bags, and if they work best for you that’s great, but they do have drawbacks and they’re not clearly the best for everyone. :2c: :)

NoitsubmocKcuf

This seems pretty off topic and I don’t want to derail the thread, but I just lift the FlowerPot head and keep inhaling for a second or two (which is probably not even necessary). The heat is removed so nothing is cooking between hits. If I tried it before putting the head back on I’d get no vapor.

With the VapCap I do often keep going a little longer after the cooldown click just to make sure I get whatever’s still cooking, but I think I get very little extra from that.

A session-style conduction device like my DaVinci Ascent is much more like what you describe. If I let it sit there on its own it will keep cooking the whole time. There are some popular vaporizers that do this, but most people here gravitate more toward convection like the FlowerPot or other on-demand options like the VapCap which is primarily conduction but cools quickly to make it more on-demand.

I hope that makes sense? There are good points to bags, and if they work best for you that’s great, but they do have drawbacks and they’re not clearly the best for everyone. :2c: :)

getting medicated from 1/10th of a g is something harder to do when you have to chase a non-bag vape i find you always have to throw in a little extra 0.05 to counteract the efficiency loss.

Dutch-Mic

JEALOUS!
Just found out one of my mate's is flying to Amsterdam today for a week, telling him to say Hi to George for me on the 8th!
Sounds a great evening, turn up and try all the dynavaps.

https://coffeeshopamsterdamcafe.com...4rBEhSrA-qmk9DCeDh9tXjwQAruI2iqFKZLWKdGJh0xcM

"He also promises to have some exciting news about their latest product release!"

Wait what? Release? Induction heater on the 8th?

I couldn't visit the event unfortunately. Does anyone know what the exciting news is?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Wattsbuzzincuzzin!

News from the ‘Dam? Will there be a Thorsday live Feed? Hmmm.

Gosh. I just went yesterday for a passport renewal. 3-4 weeks, at a minimum.

Ah, well, at least I have an exit strategy, things are getting dicey with the thugs on the hill.

27xjn5t.png
Whoa! Lost a day! It’s Friday?

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
getting medicated from 1/10th of a g is something harder to do when you have to chase a non-bag vape i find you always have to throw in a little extra 0.05 to counteract the efficiency loss.

You think? There are times I don’t even finish a whole tip full, and I used to smoke pretty large blunts frequently.

I’ve been nothing short of amazed by the vapcap’s efficiency.

Skunkport

Yes, the wood insulates the heater so it takes less power for it to stay hot and so that you can pick it up without burning your hand.
It works better than most artificial materials so it's a practical functional choice, metal would get too hot, so does plastic - the Cloud Evo for example is plastic and needs a neoprene heat cover to handle it.

These log vapes are the size of a drink can yet hold heat better while staying cool enough to comfortably handle, you can literally leave them on all day so it's ready at an instant.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes, the wood insulates the heater so it takes less power for it to stay hot and so that you can pick it up without burning your hand.
It works better than most artificial materials so it's a practical functional choice, metal would get too hot, so does plastic - the Cloud Evo for example is plastic and needs a neoprene heat cover to handle it.

These log vapes are the size of a drink can yet hold heat better while staying cool enough to comfortably handle, you can literally leave them on all day so it's ready at an instant.

Thank 4 your opinion!
Faith or FACT?

Is that a Fact?

What experience do U have?
Did U stay at a HOLIDAY INN?

Top Bottom