• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
if you want the best possible vape get a volcano for home use,

WOW! That's a bold statement that I'll have to disagree with.... I have owned the volcano... and I liked the arizer EQ more.... more ways to use it, and whip with fan was killer.... way cheaper too.... but then I got into log vapes and no longer used the arizer EQ either... then I just said FUCK all vapes that require being plugged in to function all together... then got tired of batteries too... and here I am after a couple other butane vapes...

I own the omnivap, a few Ms, including the sandblasted model, and a full Ti spinner with omni body... I have owned others as well but they came and left...

The upgrade is completely worth it to go omnivap. At a minimum a full Ti VC with omni body and spinning mouthpiece should be in everyone's collection. That's under 150 shipped iirc... which falls in line great with other portables in price but will outlast them all and compete with any of em function wise.

The M is great at its price, great above its price as well but the performance differences are notable. Now I'm not knocking the M. Like said I own several and still occasionally use the sbM... but I will note a few of my experiences and preferences...

There's way more draw resistance with the M, and personally I much prefer the feel of the Ti mouthpieces in my mouth over the SS body/mp. There's also weight, aesthetics, and ease of cleaning to think about... I for one have a much easier time cleaning the omni... I personally hate lining up the o rings on the M. And the M is the most slippery of all, making it more difficult to spin if you have arthritic hands...

If any of this pertains to you, or is important to you, an upgrade is probably a good idea... if not, enjoy what you have and spend the rest on some top shelf herb and some good whiskey !!!

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
thanks @WoodVillain I'm more inline with your line of thinking I think.

A question about the mouth pieces, you recommend the spinning mouthpiece over the omni one?

Either will do honestly... if you plan on using directly through water the omni will be easier I think... as you can just close off condenser...

I think most people leave the condenser either fully open or fully closed when using straight up, if you prefer it open then it really makes no difference... except one will spin.

If you prefer the carb closed with the spinning mouthpiece you'll need to control it with your finger, add an extra O or X ring, or tape off the carb...

Basically you can make the same thing work with either, you pick what's most important to you based on how you'll use it most often, and what you can afford and go with it.

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
got my glass in...unfortunately it has a noticeable crack in the stem. guess I can't use it. Was a birthday gift for myself yesterday but that idea is out the window.

Puffitup sent my mouthpiece and screens to Timbuktu..so I don't have those yet.

All in all a shitty birthday/day in general.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Let not say, fake, but rather a Chinese knock-off. ;)

I went on price thinking that I'd be getting an exact dupe. Don't get me wrong, it works fine, but if I had to do it over again, I'd pay the few $ more & get the NV one as the bowl is a tad larger. But since I have this one, there really is no need for the original just because it's a tad larger.

Please don't take any offense, but I was skeptical,
So I actually emailed Newvape and sent them @StringTheorista's link...and they confirmed that the one @StringTheorista linked to is authentic, and that ebay store is their store.
This is a screenshot of my question, and their reply:
Screen-Shot-2018-11-06-at-1-23-06-AM.png

stark1

Lonesome Planet
got my glass in...unfortunately it has a noticeable crack in the stem. guess I can't use it. Was a birthday gift for myself yesterday but that idea is out the window.

Puffitup sent my mouthpiece and screens to Timbuktu..so I don't have those yet.

All in all a shitty birthday/day in general.

A birthday should be a Happy one. Contact your seller with a pix of the crack, that should help
Resolve the problem, and Puffitup mailing is usually 2-3 days.

H2O really tames hot/harsh hi-temp hits, your lungs should find some relief.

A belated Happy Birthday to you, despite the bumps! Keep on smiling!

bigmike

My Odin (portable battery powered) broke. I ordered the "M" kit from Dynavap. I'm hoping this vape is what I've needed all along. I like the idea just loading .1 at a time and having a vape that just works. My only concern is low temp hits. I understand heating at the tip of the cap gives you lower temps. I really enjoyed coming home from work and vaping a bowl in my Odin at 350 and finishing it off at 400 before bed. Or on the weekends vaping a bowl at 350 in the day. Will heating at the tip with a single flame produce similar effests? Does any one start hitting just before the click for low temp hits?

Last edited:

bigmike

@bigmike, what broke on your Odin? I still use mine every once in awhile still works great. Mostly just stays in its original box. The M is a solid performer, once you get it in your hands you will learn how you like to hit it and what temps you are comfy with.

The usb port burned up. I replaced it with a usb port from a e cig box mod and electrical tape but it didn't last. I could solder it but I don't have the equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:

2hrs

@stardustsailor i just threw up on my shirt because that is SICK.your thread is amazing.

I don't even have one yet, but I sure hope I love it because all the customized things are awesome.

by the way, whats the quick and dirty way to do an induction heater? I could imagine myself carving out a little custom station with a built in battery powered induction heater that has a magnet stand to set it on for cooling and a slot to store the vapcaps themselves for a little on demand heat and cool in the houst portable chill station

Summer

Long Island, NY

hinglemccringleberry

So I am going to pull the trigger on Titanium XL. Just trying to decide to go with Omni or Spinning. Any advice either way?
One of each because variety wins. Spinning because you can heat it with a torch more precisely and with less effort, Omni because you can open up the airflow more to compensate for the tip and screen getting clogged with use.

Doktor Dub

So I am going to pull the trigger on Titanium XL. Just trying to decide to go with Omni or Spinning. Any advice either way?

I d get the Omni - the adjustable Airflow is a great feature and it is even easier to clean / put together. The TI Mouthpiece feels nicer and is more hygienic for me.

And i think the Omni is even more bullet proof than the TI.

Just my :2c:, have a great day!

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
@stardustsailor very nice. I've been looking at precious metals myself. Solid 14ct or plated?
Just seen in your thread it's solid.

@stark1 I've said a couple of times it would be nice to see a return of the black cap.

Solid ring ,made by a friend who is a jewellery designer / maker .
I chosen the 14 K gold alloy ,because is capable to hold a polished surface much longer than the softer 18 K alloys or
the softest - and 99.99% pure gold - 24 K .
And it's price ( for material & workmanship )was about the same with the price of a Ti tip.

But ,I think that the softer 18 K or 24 K options -which can have quite vivid colors also -would perfectly
match with some really exotic hardwoods ,to create some pretty unique stems,either as inlays or as rings .
And in your case is relatively easy to collect the gold lathe chips for recycling .
For me doing so is quite PITA as I work with Titanium .
;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom