1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@WoodVillain, I see your 3 dogs, but what's up with the 4 Mastiffs? Do you breed?

Internet went down for 12 hours so maybe better late than never? :hmm: So, FWIW, if you are using postimage & you chose Direct Link, then you have to insert that copied link into the image menu button's dialogue box above. But if you pick Hotlinks for website, then you can just paste the link in the reply box. Difference is, when you use the above image menu button, you see the inserted image immediately. When you paste the Hotlink you see the just the link, but when you post your reply, the pic then shows up.

2. stark1

stark1 A touch of blue

Yeah, but

VapCap :spliff: + :cheers: HPA = a lil Baked :ko::ko: Hemperor of Hops

Beats Bud. Beat AVB.

[​IMG]

Been wondering where @Squiby disappeared to, then realized Canada’s Thanksgiving came, and went!

Welcome back, Squiby!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Lady V, KidFated., Squiby and 5 others like this.
  3. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

@stark1 that Hemperor is a trip...my regular group at my favorite watering hole (a grocery store of all places) had a round of that on tap a few months ago, so several were out and aspirating; as people walked by, you could see the double takes, the WTF? moment(s). Tasted fine, but more a novelty than anything else for me, but well worth the looks.

On-topic, got my new OG re-issues in the little green envelope today. Nice job on the QC. Grabbed a Ti mouthpiece also,,,love those things for their spin characteristics.

Lady V, KidFated., DirtyD and 5 others like this.
  4. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

New Belgium with the moves. Will try this when I get to the store, been to busy trying some tasty Hard Apple Cider from da local farms, Add a nice warm packed VC and we are all set.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Lady V, Madri-Gal, Squiby and 5 others like this.
  5. Skunkport

Skunkport Well-Known Member

I honestly have no idea. I'm 99.9% sure every mention of ABV is talking about herb, I've had a search and all I can find is people talking about making hash from ABV.

There's not all that many people that vape hash comparatively, I can't find anything helpful sorry.

Lady V, VaporWare and Dutch-Mic like this.
  6. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

Hash from ABV??? Sorry, I really can't imagine that in any way. With which method? The trichomes have melted away, it's just a kind of residue on the herbs. How to separate them with any known method of hash making? But honestly I wouldn't like to try that stuff.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Lady V, Squiby, stark1 and 1 other person like this.
  7. -dab8-

-dab8- Dyna-saur

Got my green envelope also today. Grabbed an OG, and the “m” with titanium mouthpiece I’ve been considering for a while.

I think I might like the “mxl” even better than the Omni xl if that’s possible? Feels GREAT in the hand. This is my first spinning mouthpiece. Didn’t realize what I was missing. Actually kind of like the extra heft also, although titanium will always be my true love.

The OG is awesome but scary. How on earth do I get the mouthpiece off? Or is that a no no? And how does one change the screen?

stark1, Dutch-Mic and Skunkport like this.
  8. Slagzord

Slagzord Don't fuckle with shuckle

Click click motherfuckaaaaz. Loaning out my Flowerpot soon and waiting on the VVPS for my WS. So, ol' Mr. Pipes clickmaster is going to be making my Omni fly.

I've also been using the SS filter in the Omni, not a fan. Harder to move between the settings in the bowl and more prone to breaking. I found it quite handy for more coarsely ground material while microdosing, but finer grinds get right in the mouth.

More over, I've been obsessed with my Jhook with the VC line. It is killer and cools down the vapor so nicely. If you have a vong, do pick up a cheap little jhook, with as tight a mouthpiece as possible to maximize flavor, and you will be so in love. I actually was dipping the backhalf of a jhook in ice water before taking a hit, feared breaking the glass, but I lucked out and it totally was the smoothest, coolest, yummiest vape that I have had in a while.

9. cybrguy

cybrguy I mean really, WTF

You have to take off the mouthpiece to get at the condenser to clean it. I wiggle it off. Just remember you are dealing with glass. They are much more fragile than what you are used to. They will rarely survive a drop on a hard surface.
    I went thru a few bodies and condensers when they were my only VCs but I drop things.

Lady V, Hogni, beyond6strings and 3 others like this.
  10. Skunkport

Skunkport Well-Known Member

Gently twist it around while pulling to get the mouthpiece and condenser out of the main tube, careful because the condenser is only held into the mouthpiece by a silicone o-ring and friction.
    Push the screen out from the mouthpiece end with a stick same as the normal vapcaps, it's harder to seat properly putting it back. I used a stick as a backstop while pushing it in with another stick.

All this vaping high technology coming and here we Vapcappers are getting better results with fire and sticks :lol:

11. WoodVillain

WoodVillain Backwoods Rated

No I don't, one of the 4 is mine, the other 3 is his mother, a brother, and a sister. I live close to the breeder, and take my dog to play once a week or so.

DirtyD, Hogni, Squiby and 5 others like this.
  12. -dab8-

-dab8- Dyna-saur

Thanks friends! Excited to try it for the all glass flavor, just worried about cleaning.

Skunkport, stark1 and Dutch-Mic like this.
  13. Mr.Kite

Mr.Kite Well-Known Member

THIS.
    :D

14. stark1

stark1 A touch of blue

Don’t worry about the OG, enjoy it while you have it, eventually it will be KIA lasting perhaps
    A few weeks, to a few months, for us non-cavemen.

Everything has a finite lifetime. The OG is short. Intense. Brittle.

Think of it as an expendable pleasure.

[​IMG]

15. markjas2012

markjas2012 Member

I put it all in a magic butter machine with everclear. Tastes bad but will definitely get you off. Make sure that the ABV is black though, I stop hitting mine at medium brown.

Normally don't use until I have around 1.5 - 2.0 ounces

Sweet stash box, where'd you get it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
    Dutch-Mic, stark1 and Squiby like this.
  16. StringTheorista

StringTheorista Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    These are a few of my favorite things..:p box ‘o vapcaps, small bubblers. Under the grey box is the e-nano

Madri-Gal, DirtyD, Squiby and 9 others like this.
  17. hopla

hopla Well-Known Member

I'm sure it happened to some of you already:
    i was vaping with my glass-body Vapcap through my induction heater, and the cap got loose and fell on the floor.
    On the messy floor (i must admit), i couldn't find it even if i knew it was very near because it can't bounce on a long distance.
    Even worst i could hear the cap click when it got cooler.
    Now i'll buy another one as i can't find it after having moved heaven and earth (emptied the nearby dustbin twice too...and cursing like a french who lives in Italy for more than 20 years now...)
    It seems to have fallen in a f..ing time warp!
    (sorry I just had to get that out of my system)

Chiron, Denis69, DirtyD and 8 others like this.
  18. stark1

stark1 A touch of blue

Theoretically speaking, ST, do you find your mIQro a bit more resilient on occasions when you can’t
    Use a lighter, like in the opera, or a cathedral—at the cinema.

Outdoors, I use my VapCap. On.

Mil y tre.

:mmmm:And on. :bigleaf:

Dutch-Mic and hopla like this.
  19. markjas2012

markjas2012 Member

Where did you get an OG, went to dynavap.com and don't see it listed? Did I miss out again?

Skunkport, Dutch-Mic and stark1 like this.
  20. stark1

stark1 A touch of blue

Dude, the cap is somewhat attractive to magnets, so get yourself a neodinium (strong) magnet, you should be able to find it lickitysplit. (Alternatively, a metal detector should work.) GL!

Beats waiting for the Pony Express.

Next time, pinch your cap on the OG so it is out of round.

~~~~~~~~

Seems DV had some NOS OG, they went on the chopping block Thursday, and were swooped up
    By nimble fingers....

21. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

hopla hire a maid! wtf..hahaha
    @stark1, I know u posted this or someone did, but im really liking this wit da VC's about an 8 right now!
    [​IMG]
    off today.. thank the fucking gods.. exhausted

-dab8-, DirtyD, Gigsabits53 and 4 others like this.
  22. cybrguy

cybrguy I mean really, WTF

Just thought I would mention that I dropped a cap and couldn't find it after 1/2 hour of looking so I grabbed another cap, annoyed. Then later I had a thought and I checked the cuff in the pants I was wearing. Bingo.

The caps are sneaky fuckers. They seek out the best hiding places.

And, btw, the caps are really not magnetic. It is the clicker disks inside.

-dab8-, Summer, Skunkport and 4 others like this.
  23. hopla

hopla Well-Known Member

Thanks for the magnet idea!
    Will try that. The cap never seemed loose so i never thought it could fall.

Skunkport, Squiby, Dutch-Mic and 2 others like this.
  24. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

@ataxian hey man join us on da VC express line we all boarding for da outer rim.. civil like;)

-dab8-, Dutch-Mic and stark1 like this.
  25. hopla

hopla Well-Known Member

I would if i could.
    For now she would have to accept to be paid in kind, therefore i'd have to chose a pretty one...
    So many complications, you can see i'll have to clean that room myself. :\

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors