Skunkport

Dynavap burns anyone?
None on me yet.
I saw pics on IG of some guy with one on his neck and blisters on the inside of thumb and index from trying to catch it..

Stoned logic problems. I missed the click, saw smoke start and realized I'd combusted, tried to snatch the cap off to empty it out and stop my vape smelling and burned my thumb and forefinger.

New toy arrived! OG Glass Vapcap.

This thing is a whole new experience. I'm only doing one heating cycle, that gives me 2 nice tasty hits and leaves the ABV medium brown. Tried doing another and meh, taste just wasn't what I wanted.
I think I can taste the mouthpiece a little, otherwise it's almost the pure taste of my Vaponic but with the convenience of the vapcap.

jofu

My Vapcap Darwin moment was becoming too engrossed on whatever was happening on the tv at the time, probably the
D-Backs losing another game, grabbing my Honey Dew wp, hey, that's a brand name, not mine, and proceeding to wrap my lips around the just IH heated tip of my M, thereby causing much yelling and swearing as well as having to wear the look of "wtf happened to you" for a week.

Yeah.
Ouch.

Oh well, live and learn. I did just hear The Flaming Lips are coming into town.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I realize this was meant as a joke, but domestic violence should not be seen as funny in any context

Lighten up, LP. It's a husband/wife joke as old as the hills. No one's implying domestic violence is acceptable. :doh: I for one thought it was funny. :D

put the hot cap to my lip.

I did this, too.
ouch.gif
But, luckily, like you, I didn't completely clamp down. I've burnt my thighs while wearing shorts & swinging my arms. But the worst was burning myself right in the groin laying naked in bed & dropping the cap. :ugh: Well, that took 14 days to heal & the 1st 10 were unbelievably painful & oozing. :cry: So to all, be very careful!

Last edited:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Stoned logic problems. I missed the click, saw smoke start and realized I'd combusted, tried to snatch the cap off to empty it out and stop my vape smelling and burned my thumb and forefinger.

New toy arrived! OG Glass Vapcap.

This thing is a whole new experience. I'm only doing one heating cycle, that gives me 2 nice tasty hits and leaves the ABV medium brown. Tried doing another and meh, taste just wasn't what I wanted.
I think I can taste the mouthpiece a little, otherwise it's almost the pure taste of my Vaponic but with the convenience of the vapcap.

Where'd ya get the OG?

A year ago or so I tried hard to find the OG glass VC, couldn't find one ANYWHERE. Of Course I ain't looked since either.

Lighten up, LP. It's a man/woman joke as old as the hills. No one's implying domestic violence is acceptable. :doh: I for one thought it was funny. :D

I did this, too.
ouch.gif
But, luckily, like you, I didn't completely clamp down. I've burnt my thighs while wearing shorts & swinging my arms. But the worst was burning myself right in the groin laying naked in bed & dropping the cap. :ugh: Well, that took 14 days to heal & the 1st 10 were unbelievably painful & oozing. :cry: So to all, be very careful!

The real question is do you normally lay naked in bed and vape??

:brow::o:brow:

analytika

I realize this was meant as a joke, but domestic violence should not be seen as funny in any context, all the stuff that got deleted and that is still there.....:disgust:
Please give me a warning point so the red highlights my disapproval of such things.
Pretty sure he meant another meaning, among so many. Maybe you should "hit" the books on remedial slang.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
“ if the Chinese can make their M for $8 and George is selling them for $60, the M stands for MONEY. LOL”

An anonymous member here said that. Nt me. LOL

Actually, the China M is retailed for $8, so they make them for less.

OK, I just asked. :)

Dear Hack,

Thank you so much for submitting this form with DynaVap.com.
We’ll be in contact with you at our earliest convenience.

Your Message: What does the "M" stand for? As always, please do not hesitate to contact us directly regarding any questions and/or concerns you may have regarding your order status or products.

All the best,

Team DynaVap

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
George has answered what the M stands for in a live feed some months back. IIRC he said it could stand for anything but was the working name for the prototype made of metal (hence the M). Or maybe I dreamed that on my own, not sure.:mental:

:peace:

Top Bottom