stark1

Lonesome Planet
That`s the one! Thanks @stark1, I can`t post pcs here, I got Mom to send the M and lighter to @Vitolo as I already own the same pieces and thought he could make better use of them.:tup:

:clap: To you, Sir!

11r6rus.jpg

You may have given your bounty to some patients who truly needed them! :tup::tup:

There is goodness in our world, after all!! :) Thank you, Les. Thank you, Mom!

Last edited:

Wittgenstein

Just wanted to pick up my dynavap package from the customs. The guy asked what is inside and I said spare parts for vaporizers. Then I had to open it up. And than he said I can't have it because it needs to be checked if it is legal according to the law about the import of spare parts of vaporizers for E-Cigarettes. They write me a letter but it can take awhile. WTF.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Just wanted to pick up my dynavap package from the customs. The guy asked what is inside and I said spare parts for vaporizers. Then I had to open it up. And than he said I can't have it because it needs to be checked if it is legal according to the law about the import of spare parts of vaporizers for E-Cigarettes. They write me a letter but it can take awhile. WTF.

"Tubular CNC parts for modelmaking" should be your answer next time... ;)
Everything that Customs consider a part of an eCig is hell on earth at the moment. I would never use the words "eCigarette" or "Vaporizer" again. All the best, German Customs can be annoying!

hopla

that sucks!
you should have said: a pipe.
A stainless steel pipe.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You will hopefully, eventually, get your builder package back from customs. When
It comes to unbending authority, “tell the truth, but tell it slant”.

Meanwhile, you should contact VapCap to show him your concept for dialing in
adjustable airflow.

He is always open to suggestions, especially those that will fly.

(PS he does scan the thread, given spare time)

Wittgenstein

Personally, I'd say "device for aromatherapy". But as @Dynavaper said, never say "vaporizer" - really never ever! That's a stimulus word for customs and they react the same as a Schäferhund when holding him a Wurst under the nose ;)

Yeah, got that by now. I thought 'aromatherapy device' may sound more suspicious than vaporizer, what it actually is. Really did not know that 'vaporizer' is such a red-alert-word for them. But I got it. Next time I try 'pipe'. That seems to be legal enough. I wonder how they check its legality. Do they look up the web? Or do they have lists? Verdampftnochmal sells VCs in a store in Berlin and has a German Webshop, so VCs can impossibly be illegal here. Maybe they look up the web and see that it is not an E-Cigarette, "...its no e-cigarette... its for weed... its legal."
Is there a way to avoid this altogether with some kind of custom declaration on the package?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Does it look like a pipe? I don't think so and the same at customs I guess.
Yes, sometimes they look up the web - for real prices mostly.

Could be that VC - and others - get it trouble cause of the new EU regulations if they don't let register their trade.
For more info also regarding cross-border trade within the EU look on my thread about.

hopla

Yeah, got that by now. I thought 'aromatherapy device' may sound more suspicious than vaporizer, what it actually is. Really did not know that 'vaporizer' is such a red-alert-word for them. But I got it. Next time I try 'pipe'. That seems to be legal enough. I wonder how they check its legality. Do they look up the web? Or do they have lists? Verdampftnochmal sells VCs in a store in Berlin and has a German Webshop, so VCs can impossibly be illegal here. Maybe they look up the web and see that it is not an E-Cigarette, "...its no e-cigarette... its for weed... its legal."
Is there a way to avoid this altogether with some kind of custom declaration on the package?
i don't know your country's legislation about THC content but maybe it's because vaporizer and vape pen have a lot of high THC content (just a guess...)
By the way, anyone tried the Kleerx vape pen SneakyPete praised in one of his latest videos? It seems pretty good

Does it look like a pipe? I don't think so and the same at customs I guess.
Yes, sometimes they look up the web - for real prices mostly.

Could be that VC - and others - get it trouble cause of the new EU regulations if they don't let register their trade.
For more info also regarding cross-border trade within the EU look on my thread about.
Of course it's a pipe!
And a revolutionary one on more than one point:
1- it's a straight shape
2- the straight shape allows a pipe bowl/cylinder that is closed
3- it's in stainless steel and weighs nothing.
4- you don't get cancer smoking it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom