Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
But VapoShop currently has the VC M18 discounted for 49 € and the OG VC with glass body for 39€.

EDIT: I don't like the MiniVacs. Great vac system for closing but it's smelling of plastic and plastic itself is too hard so it can break pretty easily.

Last edited:

Wittgenstein

yeah... i bought them the OG for 39€ some weeks ago.
Now i'll restrain myself (elev8r quartz incoming tomorrow i hope...) until i can get a good price on the Omnivap XL (but i want it green!)

Hahah, exactly the same here! A green one please :)

Did you notice that the VC on the OG is smaller than the cap of the TIs? I wonder if this can possibly be VAS confrom... :peace:

Papi

SevGen
20fwys8.jpg
1z20s36.jpg

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

Who knew? Glass Legos. Cool. I'm pretty much using all glass now; Water Wands for my vapcap, glass stems for my Solo, glass stems for my Milaana, and a modded glass mouthpiece on my Lil' Bud wood roasting tube.

I like what glass does to vapor, I like the mouth-feel, and I love the easy reclaim and cleaning.

hopla

Hahah, exactly the same here! A green one please :)

Did you notice that the VC on the OG is smaller than the cap of the TIs? I wonder if this can possibly be VAS confrom... :peace:
yes a little smaller and the airflow is more restricted too (you have to play a lot on the carb hole, whereas the M18 is easier to draw)
From the OG Dynavap made substantial improvements (and i never tried the Omnivap...).
Now i forgot to mention the Induction heater too (a green Titanium Omnivap XL AND an IH), i was almost buying one of the 2 left on Etsy but the 157€ tag price with delivery was too high. (and still waiting to see Dynavap's solution)

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I was commissioned to do an Ebony matching smell proof stash and VAP body, I was asked to inlay abalone to the top of the stash! I think it was very successful and wanted to share. This stuff is gorgeous! Now I’ve got urge to start inlaying abalone Into Bodies!

200tg07.jpg

I also have some elephant ivory that’s over 100 years old that was gifted to me by one of the top pool cue makers here in the US, I bet that would look phenomenal with Ebony! Accept, pricey, very pricey. I feel like a kid in a candy store coming up with new designs :sherlock:

I wonder how an acrylic smell proof stash would look :hmm:

I’ll be back in the shop today! If anybody needs anything, doesn’t hesitate to ask!

Helios

@Dynavaper :tup:you are going to enjoy the VC through those wands, not sure if you prefer dry or with water, I encourage at least trying once with a water tool. (had my gal melt her face off last night like this)
@StoneMan, I don't notice any flavor loss really running VC's through a showerhead rig, granted I use very little distilled water since the tap in my area runs hard water, calcifying the glass after a while. those helix pieces are very nice and as stark pointed out $$ too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom