• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
while the grand total reached 112 yesterday.

Self reflection is the key to self improvement. If you have to ignore the sheer mass of 112 people, then why do you even come here? You don‘t seem to like it on here too much. Why wasting time with keeping massive ignore lists while there are so many nice things in life. I pity you a bit and hope that your attitude changes, so that you are able to enjoy life and other people more than you do now.

All the best.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Glad :rofl: you finally got your mini, is it portable enough to carry with you
In the great outdoors.

While I use a waist pack, I find the mini still a bit bulky; am going to give the
xikar strat lighter a field test this morning at the flea market...., my weekly church attendance

Glad :rofl:Ma is finally a legal :leaf:state, now we can *toke up* with our nozes held high. :nod::wave:

2qatoao.jpg

Might as well give the nugget a field test, as well

28jwvae.jpg

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 bird season is coming up, and it's already proven a great kayak partner. So I think we'll be okay. Deer hunting will probably be a torch kinda thing though.

Hunting is part of the annual ritual in the north country, I myself don’t hunt after seeing men shooting, and killing each other for nought.

Is it legal to jack deer the north country?

I did however see pairs of eyes staring back at my high intensity light in the middle of the night a few nights ago. Must be the mother bear and her two cubs,
Their eyes reflecting light in the far fields, wondering what that intense light
Was. Haven’t seen them since, must have skadaddled further, into the swamp.

You see strange things in this one hosspower town, in the middle of a toke, in the middle of the night.

Rabbits everywhere.

2e6dmqc.jpg

Top Bottom