stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nice concept, @Shannock ! Do you find that with a one point pivot it sways a bit?

My waist pack for the mini. Go, @Pipes!

290whls.jpg

Papi

SevGen
Thanks for the support @jackmormon

You're going to love how this water pipe works with the wands! Behind the scenes, it took 4 different pipes before I found one that outshined the rest. Only that piece had larger slits on the shower head so there was little diffusion/stacking. Also, the custom wand bottomed out.

So I sent it off to my glass guy and let him know the changes I wanted incorporated.

He outdid himself with this one. The custom wand fits perfectly and the diffusion with VapCap in place is awesome. Vapor is very smooth...
Ddave I just bought both of the wands from you last month !!! I've seen video of that pipe stacking and I really want one. What's the height of the pipe? Going to your site now.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Ddave I just bought both of the wands from you last month !!! I've seen video of that pipe stacking and I really want one. What's the height of the pipe? Going to your site now.
Greetings @Papi

Pm me your order number(s) for the wands please.

I don't normally split kits, as I am trying to provide a 'whole experience", but since you have both wands already, I don't consider it splitting if I offer you just the water pipe. This will result in same experience as if you bought the current kit.

Will continue this in PM.

Thanks,
DDave

PS. And I agree. The stacking I got from the vapcap water wand and fresh water was amazing!

PS. PS. My vapcap SS tip is modded for greater airflow.

hopla

george just finished his youtube live and talked about a pink anodised mouthpiece and... the induction heater that is one of the priority, so maybe some good news in the weeks to come.
No larger load tips planned (for now).
As always this live was as cool and smooth as the M18 through a little 10" bong can be: perfect!
:rockon:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Sorry, i wasn't trying to be rude, I just thought you'd miss-understood. But obviously not.

I feel my skill set is actually pretty high for such things, and my screens are always sat securely in the groove when I'm done.
But screens still pop out from time to time, and it's rarely at a convenient time :)

I love love love my DVs but as a smallest bowl only user, this topic remains my one and only issue with Dynavaps.
Funny, I pretty much only use the full-bowl setting: it’s the most stable. I can Hoover it up, I can press and twist like the old one-hitter, or I can use a little measuring spoon to ensure 0.075g

TheSaddestShitIsImBadAsIt

Would putting my M in a kettle and boiling it to remove the nasty smoke stank from it hurt any components? Scared of ISO cleaning it especially since I want to clean the fat MP so I can begin collecting the goodness from it again. Thanks y’all

StoneMan

0.075 gm! Why, that’s huge! :spliff:

I use an itty bitty bit, and I wonder why people stare at me. IDC,

I just save more for my next VC accessory.

2e3n7yr.jpg
I feel you! I'm always on the look out for fun things to add to the collection.

I've been using the Portside Mini I recently got from @Pipes and it's amazing! It really puts the VC on another level, especially when I use it with the @DDave water wand(amazing on it's own too!). So many possibilities, I love it!

307w4f6.jpg

Squiby

I’m kind of curious about the need to change the bowl size. Can’t one just put less material in? Is it just for ease in consistently measuring?

I vape tiny amounts throughout the day and I don't adjust the bowl size. I let a tiny nug just bounce around in the chamber. Some prefer a preset smaller bowl size but you can vape any amount you please without the adjustment.

Try vaping a small amount with and without the screen adjustment. You will find the setting you prefer.

The Vapcap is extremely versatile and is responsive in any way you can imagine. That's the magic.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations DynaLowRider,

...don't you think if it were possible... ... ...you gotta follow the laws of Mother Nature.

What a futile waste of my time! Actually the LAVA "Hybrid Core" layout awaited independent replication followed by peer review for quite some while now... Be my guest: just say no to cheap-talk and consider putting your money where your mouth is.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

@Willy here's how I got a proper windproof torch for the VC.
I have a length of aluminium tube which I cut to fit my Aomai torch
mLpEegu.jpg

IDVI9gd.jpg

Af3dTup.jpg

dhQzAsC.jpg

I wrapped it in paper stickers to see how hot is was going to get, I figured they'd scorch or discolour if the aluminium absorbed too much heat. They changed slightly which meant if I followed it up in the future I could go with a thin wall silicone tube over the metal instead.

To put it to the test I vaped while walking up and down the garden. The first version was thick wall SS but it absorbed too much heat and got hot and stayed hot. It proved the point, it was used whilst out in a canoe.

The thin wall ali tube gets warm but sheds the heat very quickly.
Sadly it disappeared at Spannabis.

The SS version had the torch top cover removed the ali version retained it.

Oh yes, this is a very useful and elegant solution. Thank you for sharing!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What a futile waste of my time! Actually the LAVA "Hybrid Core" layout awaited independent replication followed by peer review for quite some while now... Be my guest: just say no to cheap-talk and consider putting your money where your mouth is.

What the fuck do you keep going on about, did you try building an IH that nobody wanted or something?

Skunkport

What the fuck do you keep going on about, did you try building an IH that nobody wanted or something?

No, he's got a thread about building some kind of vape that reads like a spam post full of random words.
It might be the best vape ever invented and simultaneously cure cancer and end war with one hit, but nobody will ever decipher his explanation so it doesn't matter.
Take a look if you want to try and figure it out!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/l...lementing-fig-11-12-item-of-vgs-patent.26540/

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations LesPlenty,

What the fuck do you keep going on about...

Thanks for proving my point entirely.

I've demonstrated beyond normal patience awaiting simple answers to simple questions. Instead what i get is some topic steering going from an IH-focussed universe to what's supposed to be accessible or not to Egzoset, while i notice that you've got an instant admirer in the person of a plain-fresh newbie who didn't exist before this morning. That's peculiar at best.

At this level of "social" content i decide you join my [ IGNORE ] list as it's clear cooperation ain't on the menu. Hasn't been for a long while.

:zzz:

The question remains absolutely valid in an IH context: what's the susceptor weight. E.G., lets not ask for another reader to wonder about it again. Then what's the IH power output. Only then we can talk somewhat seriously, but right now, thanks to my "Plan-B" experiment implementing Fig. 11/12 of VaporGenie's patent #US 7434584 B2 (with a twist: my LAVA concept added 1 SiC layer), euh... M'well, i'm telling you that during the years when the NoFlame still remained to be vaguely evaluated nobody could even suggest the right Hybrid Core topology which would later fuse in complete harmony with my favourite "Prototyping Platform", a dozen of those actually (FIY, 2 more units arrived last week, that's ~ 400 $ CAD spent to serve a higher purpose)...

Anyway, back in 2013 an early assumption was that opacity thickness would be an "educated" start, though it turned out many "iterations" were necessary between 4 mm and the final 3... Each time months were required to acquire new operator skills adapted to a newer configuration, trying to decide what's next half-way between valid and reject attempts.

A minimum of 7 generations in such iterations was to expect, i may be closer to a dozen in the end, which explains why my findings only crystalized this spring or so. In other words, back in 2013 ~ 2014 i couldn't propose a Bi-Energy solution, e.g. one where one can safely assume that it doesn't matter what energy source raised the metal core to its nominal "pre-charging" temperature... My "Plan-B" (butane) scenario being manual/analog in nature this corresponds to an approximation of Heat Charge injection as if performed using an IH-driver, but mine goes red-hot at the surface of my SiC Front Puck - and i've been doing it with increasing precision all along, adjusting my layout ratios until i could no longer sense need for a next tweaking.

So, what you and peers have rejected is no less the fruit of patience fueled by confidence in IH alternatives which i started to express weeks after the creation of my 1st FC account, at the end of 2010's summer. ~8 years ago.

So much for diversions, instant troll rewards under the cover of multiple identities...

:worms:

All i want to read is about gramms, Watts, etc. Spare me theatrical distractions demanding justifications, instead just remember i've asked for IH answers while i got my "Plan-B" fine tuned quite in time for October 17 anyway...

Don't even say thanks for what i offered publicly, with all due credentials mentioned. Free for the taking, no strings attached. The configuration to try, once again, in a 13 ~ 14 mm (dia.) conduit à la VG Classic (for maximized aroma/taste appreciation using a "Micro-Bursting" ritual), in case you couldn't find out:

Cut a pair of Silicon Carbide "Ceramic Filters" as suggested then emulate these layouts:

My Bi-Energy-compatible (LAVA) "Plan-B" concept has been tweaked extensively over the years but Induction Heat remains a challenge reserved to the attention of true pioneer spirits looking for a virgin top niche!

Egzoset_s_LAVA_Bi-_Energy_Near-_Symetrical_Capsule_in_Reversible_M.png

[ http:// oi68.tinypic.com/10zv3sw.jpg ]

Fanboys and their worshiped/installed gurus can be expected getting busy writing hostile correspondence via private messages instead (...), so maybe it's quite about time to find out why.

This maximizes the chance to realize Hybrid Cores with appropriate complementary "characters", directly defined by a SUSCEPTOR's MASS, to be exact. Feel free to give DynaVap's CCD Screen a fair try when in lack of a closer emulation.

But you can't help it, there's no way to avoid thinking of Egzoset at the moment, right?? While sharing hateful PMs in the background perhaps?

:whoa:

Wondering... For example, why don't i join the IH bandwagon personally? As if that's your business.

Many times before i saw near-to-zero receptivity for inclusion of Inlet Water as a requirement - which is an essential feature that made me spend real money on more Customized VG Pipe transformations no later than last week (i repeat, last week...): i chose clean-burning butane instead of some 3rd-party ready-made IH driver (that would work as an excellent casing for Pipe's modular approach, by the way).

In any case there's going to be ZERO toking for me without the additional benefits of Inlet Water and i've spent years on FC illustrating how i came to this conclusion. The thing is it turns out the additional boilers/evaporators required would translate as more workload and hence the need to rationalize its energy budget early at the conceptual stage. For example, here comes my idea of a DynaVapsule - also rejected silently, in appearances:
You can view it as pre-emptive long-term planning... I'll be ready when you are, i guess!

:myday:

Now please spare me additional manifestations of similar attitute as yours today, i'm not here to take selfishly, i'm here to give away. No need to add to nearly a decade of mocking, which started when an insider of the MLFB clan declared that IH power had been tried and failed...

M'well, what do i know! :2c:

Last edited:
Egzoset,

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Just because you don't understand someone..... doesn't mean they don't make sense.

While I agree with you in spirit, you should take a gander at the thread. My head is spinning. Maybe it'll make more sense if I hit my Water Wand, but I'm a bit doubtful.

EDIT: Hit the Water Wand. Didn't work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom