bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I got my Pipes induction heater back in action and it has me featuring my Omnis again. I get more heat cycles per load than with my triple torches and really enjoy the relaxed experience and stellar efficiency.

I've also been practicing The Art Of The One Click Bowl. So far I find it slightly hurried.

hopla

anyone knows why Dynavap is taking that long to come up with the portable IH?
I'm restraining myself to buy the chinese device (with the DDaveMod hands free set) pending Dynavap's solution to come on the market.

hopla,
Reactions: Lady V

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
How many o-rings have you used or replaced? The only ones I have had trouble with are the ones on the tip, cause I got fuzzy. Doc
I have only replaced 2 or 3 so far, but I find I am being really careful in the cleaning process not to damage them and that slows me down quite a bit. After my bulk order comes and I am not afraid of ruining them I will likely go through more of them.
I have only had to replace one xring, but that I lost rather than it becoming damaged.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I have been using vapcaps daily for all most 2 years and have never had to replace an o-ring. However, I only clean with q-tips and pipe cleaners. I also use lube....for what it's worth:2c::leaf::peace:
Yeah, it definitely seems like they last for a while. If I’m being honest, I wish there was a way to make a vapcap without orings even. I worry about parts that can wear out like that rather than if it was just a metal tube. Obviously there are reasons why that would be a less than ideal design, but at least then it would be closer to indestructible.

What if society collapses and I don’t have a source of orings? These are the things that keep me up at night.

hopla

I wouldn’t hold my breath, the motto for DynaVap is, after all, striving for “A battery free world”....
you're right about that but George talked about it in some of their videos so it's legit to ask for some news, and if they delayed or (worst) dropped it at least they could give some news.
To have the alternative is surely worth some wait and can be very useful for stealth usage (lot more discreet than lighting up your metal stick with a torch on a beach for example; most people would think you're just sipping coffee from a mug- if Dynavap stood with the large mug design)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
What if society collapses and I don’t have a source of orings? These are the things that keep me up at night.

I always tell myself enjoy life while you can, for tomorrow t rump might push that button.

1zps6kn.jpg

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
anyone knows why Dynavap is taking that long to come up with the portable IH?
I'm restraining myself to buy the chinese device (with the DDaveMod hands free set) pending Dynavap's solution to come on the market.

I agree with @stark1 don't hold your breath. I don't think anyone really knows when the DVIH will arrive. But remember-the IH will be the most significant product they've ever released. More important than the M or the Omni. It's going to be a HUGE deal, so in their minds they need to be 100% it's foolproof. Hopper Labs and the launch of the Grasshopper is an ever-present reminder that a great idea without great follow-up creates a massive cluster fuck that takes years, if ever, to come back from.

And remember, they just celebrated their third birthday. Let them learn to walk before they learn to run.

almost there

Yeah, it definitely seems like they last for a while. If I’m being honest, I wish there was a way to make a vapcap without orings even. I worry about parts that can wear out like that rather than if it was just a metal tube. Obviously there are reasons why that would be a less than ideal design, but at least then it would be closer to indestructible.

once you own 6-10 vapcaps you'll be less worried and you'll care less about how long each o ring last

hopla

Good things need time! ;)

George never optioned a former release than Sept/Oct and that was just a guess.
i thought i heard 2-3 dynavap reviews ago on youtube that he expected it to be ready for july?!? i was sure i was sober when i heard that... maybe it's just me, in that case sorry George and Dynavap team ;)

I agree with @stark1 don't hold your breath. I don't think anyone really knows when the DVIH will arrive. But remember-the IH will be the most significant product they've ever released. More important than the M or the Omni. It's going to be a HUGE deal, so in their minds they need to be 100% it's foolproof. Hopper Labs and the launch of the Grasshopper is an ever-present reminder that a great idea without great follow-up creates a massive cluster fuck that takes years, if ever, to come back from.

And remember, they just celebrated their third birthday. Let them learn to walk before they learn to run.
you're absolutely right!
it's just so exciting once you put your mind in the vape business, and that IH would definitely give Dynavap another benefit upon other vaporisers.
Believe me if i could give them a hand to walk faster and even start running/jogging i'd do it straightaway (i'm actually studying if there's a business to do here on the french border, as cannabis is still illegal in France, CBD is still in a grey zone- french are the #1 cannabis smokers in Europe and CBD is sort of legal in Italy... imagine that)

Vapor4me

Is there any good source for o rings in bulk in the EU?

Yeah, the IH is going to be a game changer for Dynavap. I've only had my M for about a week now, and I can see how much more convenient an IH would be... And while I'm keen for it to be out and for me to get my hands on it, I do appreciate George's approach of doing some thorough testing before it's out. As George said, it's their first electrical piece, they want it to work just great. I value that.

In my adventures, I also saw a prototype for using concentrates with the vapcaps. Well, like Manuel, I saw nothing, but it's cool to see that they keep developing, coz in this game if you don't, you're out!

kushkush

happy camper....
I always tell myself enjoy life while you can, for tomorrow t rump might push that button.
1zps6kn.jpg

Actually, Trump isn’t going to push that button....God is. Woe........

In my adventures, I also saw a prototype for using concentrates with the vapcaps. Well, like Manuel, I saw nothing, but it's cool to see that they keep developing, coz in this game if you don't, you're out!

I’d love to have a Vapcap devoted strictly to concentrates. Hence, I vote YES! :)

:leaf:

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Is there any good source for o rings in bulk in the EU?

Yeah, the IH is going to be a game changer for Dynavap. I've only had my M for about a week now, and I can see how much more convenient an IH would be... And while I'm keen for it to be out and for me to get my hands on it, I do appreciate George's approach of doing some thorough testing before it's out. As George said, it's their first electrical piece, they want it to work just great. I value that.

Oooo! Tell us about the concentrate prototype! I keep asking but no one seems to know anything.

Top Bottom