natural farmer

Forgive if this has been asked, I’ve searched here and google and can’t come up with much.

I’ve recently started pressing rosin, so I have a growing supply of squished “rosin chips”, the smashed herb pucks.

Could I either grind these up and use them in a dynavap, or break pieces off and put them in whole?

(Also torn between the M and the Omni, if anyone has any insights there...)

I would grind those chips if possible, the more surface area the more vapor you have the chance of producing.
And just get the Omni if you can afford it! There are good reasons it is priced that much higher than the "M". For me the main reason is Titanium. More inert, durable and longlasting, tasteless, lighter. Mine looks like new after a couple of years. Can't say the say about my friend's few-months-old "M"... :p

spinning Ti condenser/10mm water pipe adapter

Some more info please??? :goon::argh:

joerghustle

I would grind those chips if possible, the more surface area the more vapor you have the chance of producing.
And just get the Omni if you can afford it! There are good reasons it is priced that much higher than the "M". For me the main reason is Titanium. More inert, durable and longlasting, tasteless, lighter. Mine looks like new after a couple of years. Can't say the say about my friend's few-months-old "M"... :p

Some more info please??? :goon::argh:

I have the ti nail from here and the condenser from dynavap, i just used a hydraulic press, the nail fits perfectly in the condenser

https://www.amazon.de/Collector-Nec...29176159&sr=1-1&keywords=Collector+Kit+Nectar

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
JMO but I didnt want an all metal vapcap (M and Ti Omni) because they look like crackpipes. Same with the glass OG, that thing looks like its straight out of an episode of Cops. But the woody, carbon fiber, or any of these gorgeous custom body VC's dont. They add a touch of high class that makes it impossible for them to look like anything a real crackhead would possess..

I can understand this sentiment if out in public, and not wanting someone who doesn't know me to get the wrong idea and call the cops, but amongst friends? I mean, they clearly saw that what I put in there was cannabis. No crack to be found anywhere?!?

natural farmer

Hippie

I used one of my caps digger outer for pushing the condenser out of my M and the whole thing (digger outer, not the condenser) bent pretty badly. I've mostly straightened it but it keeps bending anytime I use it now, I think because it lost its original shape and looks flat instead of round like the rest of the cap. Any idea how I could fix it?

I was thinking of leaving it on the M body as support and hammering away to "flatten" it to it's old shape so it stops having those deformations that seem to make it prone to bending again.

I would use 2 pairs of pliers to put the curve back in the digger outer and give it more structural strength against bending out of shape again.

StringTheorista

3AvhImK.jpg

A la @stark1, found this taster at my LHS that fit the 18M tip.

Lady V

Just googled crack pipe... No, the Vapcaps don't look like crack pipes (not even the OG, if I may say)... Sorry had to say that... couldn't help myself...

depending on ambient temp
I discovered the ambient temp's importance recently! You are right! It makes a huge difference. I mostly need speed indoors if I'm with family or when I take a quick break during work.

Last summer I went to a movie that had an outside line. I stepped about 20 feet away and heated up my VC but being in a hurry I went a little too far and combusted. The whole line turned and looked at me. Fortunately there were no assholes* in the line and there were no consequences, but there easily could have been. Vaping doesn't HAVE to draw attention, but combusting always will, at least in illegal states.
(*actually there were lots of assholes, but you know what I meant)

Mhm! Combustion is one thing to consider when "playing with fire". I charred a bit of my flower while at home... scared the hell out of me. Thankfully nothing I couldn't disguise with some light perfume and a wide open window. But actual combustion could give me away really really fast.

Dutch-Mic

Last night it was time for stealth.

My family in law visited us yesterday and I needed a good place to hide my vapes and herbs (in the drawer of my nightstand). After the visit my wife went to bed early and I had the time for some "old skool gaming". After the gaming session I wanted/needed to vape and realised I needed to be very silent and careful not to wake up my pregnant queen.

Some tense music to finish the story:

I sneaked through the house, opened silently the door of the bedroom, stepped over the part of the floor that makes squeeky noise and opened without making a sound the drawer of my nightstand. After searching for a minute or so I found the battery, mouthpiece and the Magic Flight Launch Box and left the room as silent as a thief. Mission accomplished. My wife was still sleeping and I had my most silent vape that doesn't make a clicking sound!

I made myself comfortable on the couch in the living room, put the battery in the MFLB.....and the battery was dead :doh:

One of the reasons I love my VC: I can always use it thanks to the multiple lighters I own.

Enjoy your sunday!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
3AvhImK.jpg

A la @stark1, found this taster at my LHS that fit the 18M tip.

There is a variance in the ID of the chillums, so one needs to select carefully thru the lot.

Also, @StringTheorista, the metal heat expansion can be a problem, the walls should be at least 2mm.
Two tips can be used to minimize the problem, unfortunately giving the piece more length.

sxKCgES.jpg

Looks like you have chosen the pragmatic end for your tip—the end that fits better. :tup:

String theory wins! :clap:

LabPong

Just googled crack pipe... No, the Vapcaps don't look like crack pipes (not even the OG, if I may say)... Sorry had to say that... couldn't help myself...

Actually...it is not the actual device used to do crack that reminds us it is very similar to using a vapcap and torch....it was the process and what it looked like when you were doing it.

Basically....one would hold a lighter or heat source to a spoon or glass piece or what ever the crack was in......heat it/cook it up and then draw off it. It was instantly obvious when you saw someone doing this and what it was they were doing.

I am guessing you were not alive in the 80's lol ;)

Lady V

Actually...it is not the actual device used to do crack that reminds us it is very similar to using a vapcap and torch....it was the process and what it looked like when you were doing it.

Basically....one would hold a lighter or heat source to a spoon or glass piece or what ever the crack was in......heat it/cook it up and then draw off it. It was instantly obvious when you saw someone doing this and what it was they were doing.

I am guessing you were not alive in the 80's lol ;)

Damn it! You 're right. It's the torch aspect... I was born in '84...

Ricardo

So I got a little piece of hash from a mate cos I'm curious to try it. I don't want to go the herb sandwich route cos I just want to experience the hash. My friend says he finds it strong. I reckon I could chop\crumble the piece and have enough for 2 or 3 smallest setting TiCaps. But I don't remember if we should stop at the click or go 3 one thousand with pliable, resinous hash :\

Top Bottom