Squiby

Thanks for the link. I should have been more clear, I am looking for the one with the spinning mouthpiece... I think it's called a double crown design. Everything I've found online is without a mouthpiece and single crown...

If you have your heart set on double crowned Ti Woody with a spinning mp you may have to build one...

Buy the Ti Woody from Puffitup.

Contact Dynavap and ask them if they would sell you a crown. Buy the crown along with an XL condenser with spinning mp.

Then remove the condenser that came with your Ti Woody. Pressure fit the crown over the stem. Put the XL, condenser with mp into your stem and you have a fantastic Ti Woody XLS.

If Dynavap don't have any extra crowns sitting around, I have an extra one that I could send you.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Wow. That crowns it all! :tup:

BDKdrrg.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyD

Does the body of the double crown stay cool while your going thru heat cycles? My M heats up so much, this is my main reason for wanting to switch. I feel like the wood would do a much better job keeping the body cool and also a smaller footprint than the vong bodies for EDC...
Love my Blackwood double crown stem! Get one if you can. Got mine from puffitup. A while back tho. Doesn't get hot, I use mine with omni xl condenser. Cheers! D. Oh and I wish I had a crawfish poboy right now. So homesick for N.O. have one for me!

In my experience the double crowned stem doesn't get hot.

About the M: have you thought about buying a XL condenser and a spinning mouthpiece to make a M XL? The added length makes it easier to avoid the hottest part of the body close to the tip.

@Winegums I love the slim wood bodies and stems aesthetically, but I had a stem that changed a bit in size. The first few months I could insert the tip easily, but now the tip doesn't fit anymore :\

Yeah I have thought about getting an XL... I will likely get one for home use. I was just hoping to find a TI-woody body to use on my daily driver for out and about. The standard length travels so well in my pocket. Eventually I will cross paths with one until then I'm thankful I enjoy scavenger hunting :)

Sander

Last edited by a moderator:

Support@lamart

Company Representative (Lamart Tubo)
Company Rep
Amazing stuff dude..Put me down for one of these if you do a batch. I bet they sit in the hand really nicely :luv:.

I have one piece from him already. Before that I had never tried glass, condenserless, or carbless . After my first few sessions with it I was fighting myself not to run in and place another order. I don't know what it is, maybe all in my head, but the glass seems to make my hits smoother and cooler than my store bought set ups. Yesterday, a buddy stopped by whom I had given an omni set up last month. He's new to it and over the month is using it more and more to where this was his first visit to re-fill his torch. I gave him a toke through the glass. His remark was, "wow thats smooth".

As you can see from above I would eventually lose the fight and ended up buying three more from him. I'm a sucker for something that works well and is beautiful.

So on the glass body idea, if you haven't tried it I strongly urge you to do so.
I had a similar experience.. bought one from @davesmith and then quickly bought another 2!

Having a proper carb is great too.. I would recommend people try it if they like hard hits :freak:

I got another glass option the other day too.. Thanks @phattpiggie !

e29m8aJ.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just got this beauty from @stardustsailor and it’s amazing! Fantastic craftsmanship, feels perfect in the hand and so cleverly built. Very happy to add it to my collection.
I love you're DNYAVAP STAND = CIVILIZED

“M’ “ on the Rite Coast?
Civilized Heathens?
—Surfs up.
Trifecta!
We have a ISLAND that we go to a lot. (Near)
I need to show my close family there is life after combustion.
The "M" taste like a joint or bettter (pov)
CATALINA IS CIVILIZED
I love LOBSTER from there.

PORT NEIVEO - ENCINADA, MEXICO cheap LOBSTER

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtyD

Been just running a ti tip through a carbless dv Blackwood stem with the back end of my omni xl condenser as mouthpiece if you will. Have reversed the traditional way and put the tip end on the smooth side and mp on angle side. No pics, think of it in your mind. Cheers!! D

Last edited:

Lady V

Hey there!
I was wondering if any of you got any suggestions about quick extraction without combustion. While I was away the past few days, I found myself in situations where I really needed to be done quickly. I guess quick extraction would mean potent vapour, thus lots of coughing, but there have been times I had to be very fast and I 'm not very pleased with my technique. Keep in mind I usually fill just 1/3 or 1/4 of the bowl (Ti tip with a hemp filter and 2 SS CCD screens), pretty much complete air restriction (upside down cocobolo stem with SS condenser).

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I find the quickest way is to use my 3 jet lighter, I suppose a 4 jet would be even quicker. With my 3 banger, I hold the flame so 2 jets hit near the digger and the last jet aimed high toward the clicker, buried in the ghost flame and just above the blue one, big hits quick, 2 or maybe cycles to empty a full M18.
Hope this helps.:tup:

Lady V

I find the quickest way is to use my 3 jet lighter, I suppose a 4 jet would be even quicker. With my 3 banger, I hold the flame so 2 jets hit near the digger and the last jet aimed high toward the clicker, buried in the ghost flame and just above the blue one, big hits quick, 2 or maybe cycles to empty a full M18.
Hope this helps.:tup:

Hmmm, I don't know if what I'm about to say makes sense, but I was wondering if that would be possible with a single flame one. It's not like I feel it takes too long to click, Ι was just wondering if I could get through it in 3 hits without scorching everything. I 'm really fond of my Aomai lighter for discretion as it doesn't click to light up. So what I'm looking for is discretion while having a short session.

You may want to use a multi flame-jet,
aimed at or near the bottom end of the cap, with a high potency
strain, should get you

I0OLlaT.jpg

lickity-split....

(Remember your parachute)

I got no problem getting there, the flower I got my hands on the last few months has been reeeeally good
(even though I have no idea what kind of strain it is). Αs I said above, I'm not exactly trying to get faster to the click, I just want to find a way to have a shorter session without combusting.

BTW your pictures are always very entertaining :lol::lol::lol:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Hmmm, I don't know if what I'm about to say makes sense, but I was wondering if that would be possible with a single flame one. It's not like I feel it takes too long to click, Ι was just wondering if I could get through it in 3 hits without scorching everything. I 'm really fond of my Aomai lighter for discretion as it doesn't click to light up. So what I'm looking for is discretion while having a short session.

I got no problem getting there, the flower I got my hands on the last few months has been reeeeally good
(even though I have no idea what kind of strain it is). Αs I said above, I'm not exactly trying to get faster to the click, I just want to find a way to have a shorter session without combusting.

BTW your pictures are always very entertaining :lol::lol::lol:
You’re kinda asking for two things at the opposite sides of the spectrum here.

More heating time = hotter temperatures and more vapour
Shorter heating time = colder temperatures and less vapour.

Using a small hot single flame like your aomai at the bottom of the cap can finish off the load in two or three cycles, dependent upon how potent your herb is. This will be the least heat cycles but the heating time is quite a bit longer than a quad torch so you have to weigh that in as well.

It could be that a double candle torch heating at the bottom would be the happy medium you’re looking for.

I am not in a legal state and there is NO WAY any butane vape will do anything but draw calls to the police from bystanders. It is totally crackesque and nobody in this state even heard of vaping so, they will be absolutely sure you are a crack head. ALL my butane vapes stay at home.

For discretion while out and about. And, a great hit with awesome taste. Dosing caps and total ease of use, I take my Fury2 out with me.

Love my Vapcap but it is totally a crack pipe to anyone where I live. Even my pot smoking friends won't touch it. They just scream CRACK. Love my Fury2 for discretion.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Non legal state here too, I use it all the time in public and no one seems to bat an eye. As @beyond6strings says, if you act normal, they usually don’t even think twice. If you act like your hiding something and trying to be sneaky, people can catch that vibe and then you look sketchy. Vapcap outdoors really shines imo.. I’ve even been told from a certain reviewer that he’s used his ps mini on the bus! Like a boss, might I add..

Lady V

You’re kinda asking for two things at the opposite sides of the spectrum here.

More heating time = hotter temperatures and more vapour
Shorter heating time = colder temperatures and less vapour.

Using a small hot single flame like your aomai at the bottom of the cap can finish off the load in two or three cycles, dependent upon how potent your herb is. This will be the least heat cycles but the heating time is quite a bit longer than a quad torch so you have to weigh that in as well.

It could be that a double candle torch heating at the bottom would be the happy medium you’re looking for.

Yes, you are right... I should have been clearer. I guess I'm not looking for speed as far as heating time. Heating doesn't seem (to me) like it takes too long anyway. Maybe I should have asked for techniques so I get the most out of my bud in less heating cycles. I understand the fact that there are several variants that define the "speed" or "length" of a session. Still just wondering about the approach you guys have when you just wanna be done in 3-4 cycles. (I hope I'm making more sense)

I am not in a legal state and there is NO WAY any butane vape will do anything but draw calls to the police from bystanders. It is totally crackesque and nobody in this state even heard of vaping so, they will be absolutely sure you are a crack head. ALL my butane vapes stay at home.

For discretion while out and about. And, a great hit with awesome taste. Dosing caps and total ease of use, I take my Fury2 out with me.

Love my Vapcap but it is totally a crack pipe to anyone where I live. Even my pot smoking friends won't touch it. They just scream CRACK. Love my Fury2 for discretion.

I had no problem, with discretion, not even a bit. I'm living in a prohibition country as well. I ripped my cap several times on the beach with people around (of course I was careful) and no one seemed to know what's going on. I even used it at home where the family isn't very weed-friendly and no one seemed to notice a thing (and they are the types that would definitely say something about it).
I'm guessing that not that many people in my country know what a crack-pipe looks like, and I certainly don't think any of my vapcaps look like one. In my case, none of the battery-powered vaporizers makes the cut. I don't care for them.I'm not crazy about the butane lighters either, but I do love lighters in general so I found my match with aomai. Just works for me, exactly the way I want it.
I love the vapcaps because they are a very "simple" and straightforward device. I'm coming from smoking joints. I can't wrap my head around sipping from a weird machine. No offence, of course, I completely understand that lots of people love their battery-powered devices. Just not my thing.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Yes, you are right... I should have been clearer. I guess I'm not looking for speed as far as heating time. Heating doesn't seem (to me) like it takes too long anyway. Maybe I should have asked for techniques so I get the most out of my bud in less heating cycles. I understand the fact that there are several variants that define the "speed" or "length" of a session. Still just wondering about the approach you guys have when you just wanna be done in 3-4 cycles. (I hope I'm making more sense)

I had no problem, with discretion, not even a bit. I'm living in a prohibition country as well. I ripped my cap several times on the beach with people around (of course I was careful) and no one seemed to know what's going on. I even used it at home where the family isn't very weed-friendly and no one seemed to notice a thing (and they are the types that would definitely say something about it).
I'm guessing that not that many people in my country know what a crack-pipe looks like, and I certainly don't think any of my vapcaps look like one. In my case, none of the battery-powered vaporizers makes the cut. I don't care for them.I'm not crazy about the butane lighters either, but I do love lighters in general so I found my match with aomai. Just works for me, exactly the way I want it.
I love the vapcaps because they are a very "simple" and straightforward device. I'm coming from smoking joints. I can't wrap my head around sipping from a weird machine. No offence, of course, I completely understand that lots of people love their battery-powered devices. Just not my thing.
Practice seeing how hot you can get with your Aomai single flame as that will get you the least heat cycles and the most vapour. You’ll want to be riding the ragged edge of combustion if you want to toast the bowl in as few cycles as possible.

I’m usually getting dark dark brown herb on my second or third heat cycle and considering the load to be spent.

Top Bottom