1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. natural farmer

natural farmer Well-Known Member

Man, these are 4 completely different vapes but yeah, the Omni would be a cultural shock coming from the MFLB! :ko::lol: It could drive your consumption down as well, maybe half or less of what you are using now... Just do it, don't thing a lot. If it's not your kind of soup in the end I am sure many people would love to grab it from your hands and fund the next one. :tup:

2. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

An MFLB was my first real vaporizer (before the homemade lightbulb shake&bake vape), and I'll always have one in my collection. I still pull mine out once in a while, and enjoy getting high with it. I can get just as high with it as any other ape, it's just a lot more work to do so and a lot more time. These days I pull it out for an evening every couple of months, just to keep the batteries in ok shape.

All that being said, you will be very happy with your vapcap purchase. As long as you mind the click, then you won't combust...but expect to combust a couple times when learning. Then once you get used to it, experiment with going a second or two after the click the last couple heat cycles. You can really pull everything out of there. You'll probably combust once or twice finding the ceiling as well. But once you know those, you can really experiment and find your own style of heating and hitting.

I suggest a vong body, because with a little practice, you can whitewall a glass water piece with vapor using one of these. Or get whatever you want and get one of these water adapters and you can just use your dynavap tip with the adapter. They actually work very well.

Whichever Dynavap vaporizer you get you won't regret it.

3. stark1

stark1 ÖÖööö

Had thought Mr S had moved on to Discord....

Health issues?

4. Smokey McVape

Smokey McVape Peace. Love. Unity. Dynavap.

@stark1 - Mr S is all over Discord as are many former regulars to this forum. TBH the best 'Dynavappers' are still here on FC so its no great loss. I thought the VCDC was strictly a development forum and not FC Dynavap thread ver 2.0 and I certainly didn't expect to find people who have bad mouthed Dynavap/vapcaps on the VCDC. Anyway, rant over - XL Omni time for me!

5. Hippie

Hippie Well-Known Member

I'd go for an M, with an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece for now and save up for an Ed's TNT Woodscents log vape and get myself on the list for an induction heater too, if I was you :)
    I'm too poor for a woodscents at the moment myself so I've made my own halogen one for now but it's definitely on the wish list for the future.

6. Copacetic

Copacetic Somewhere North of The Wall

What is VCDC/Discord please?
    PM would be fine if it's not appropriate subject for discussion here.
    :hmm:

7. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

The Vapcap, any model, is a perfect replacement for someone that used to love joints. It has a similar ritual except for the passing around aspect. It is like having a personal joint given the form factor and the heat (light) then toke element.

The XL seems to be the preferred size, it certainly is for me. Don't over think which model to get. They are all great with the stainless steel M being the basic model, the ti tipped mid line models and the titanium Omni top of the line with its adjustable air flow and chamber size. The modular aspect is a much loved feature and you can switch up the various components for variety and function for a uniquely yours Vapcap.

Welcome to the Dynaverse where a little nug will do you and dreams of Vapcap LEGO dances through your dreams.

8. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Oh no, now I have another vape thread to read :disgust: I had always dismissed log vapes because all are 110v A/C but they end up converting to 12v DC so all I will need is a 12v power supply :tup:

9. Megaton

Megaton Well-Known Member

Another Xl preference here!

I would absolutely love a woodscents, im going to have a crack at building an induction heater in the meantime though, as it will be a while before i could afford a log.

10. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Mod, please delete.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  11. beyond6strings

beyond6strings Just another traveller in the Dynaverse

I've already voted, but I grew up in Chicago, so I'll vote again whilst I have an Omni XL dangling from my lips.

The Omni XL with the CCD in the smallest setting with the condenser set at its longest length is one of the finest vaping experiences I've ever had.

If I could only have one vapcap it would be the Omni XL.

And if I could only have one vaporizer, it would be the Omni XL

12. Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic Well-Known Member

That's some dangerous news for my wallet! I really like the looks of a log vape and it seems to be the perfect addition to my Vapcap collection. Let the money saving begin :2c:

13. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

With the vapcaps I own, if I could only have one, it would be an 18M XL with a ti spinning mp. :love:

14. Megaton

Yessssss!!! That's fantastic news!

15. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

A huge sorry, guys! I stand corrected. [​IMG] The WS will sell in Europe, but you'll still currently need an adaptor.

16. Megaton

Don't be sorry, the important thing is being able to get one here without the worry of customs!

17. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Sounds like any 12v 2amp power supply will do, or plug into your car, I have a 12v battery, pump and solar panel just outside my vaping room...… eco vaper!

18. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

Im going on 1.5 years with my Vapcap and have still never combusted :rockon:

19. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talking about! Cheers, D.

20. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

I haven't tried the smallest setting, but with the medium setting on my standard vong and JH I get 2 solid click to click hits on a water piece. Then a little wispy one, but 2 very solid hits. For me that is a perfect session. I don't think the smallest setting would be enough. (Added: I guess I should try it)
    I have also been using the medium setting on the XL Omni when out, and I like that a lot too, tho without water I usually don't do click to click.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  21. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

22. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

It is certainly possible to never approach the red line, but for me that would be wasteful. I apply the same logic I did when I snow skied. If you never fall, you aren't learning anything. There is lots of good stuff at the higher temps in many strains and I want it.

23. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

Vapcap development club, basically alpha and beta testing. Discord is an app for focused and secure group chat
    the Woodscents, Underdog and vapes from @Alan are all native 12v; the enano is native 120v, so........
    you are correct for the aforementioned 12v’ers

24. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

Here's to the fabulous Sip and Dip, my favorite heating ritual.

25. beyond6strings

beyond6strings Just another traveller in the Dynaverse

I don't think I went a day and half without combusting with my first vapcap. You're a champ.

@cybrguy I get 3 click to click on the smallest setting going natively. All three pretty good and can get a wispy fourth on occasion.

I've been keeping most of my vongs/water wands in the largest setting cuz water definitely drains a load faster, and I use my modded XL M for out and about, cuz when I'm out and about it makes sense.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors