Dutchem

Have the M with titanium tip with XL condenser with spinning mouthpiece. Noticed it doesn't spin as freely as it used to. Living in Nevada am wondering if it is due to heat issues expanding the wood mouthpiece? Anyone else have similar issues? Yes I have waxed the O rings and clean the piece regularly.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Just sold my last two vapes (Flowermate V5.0s and a 5 year old Arizer Solo) for about €70 total to help pay for rent :/

How does the vapor quality on a Vapcap compare to the Solo? Guess I'm back on low budget soon and might get a Vapcap next month if I have the funds.

Never tried a butane vape before and the Vapcap looks really awesome!

Mr.Sifter

letting go the old trusty solo is something I was planing for month now but I could not let go of it.
Eventhough I hardly use it/him/her anymore. True soldier.

@deadlytoaster you wont miss your flowermate. Solo can be very flavourfull throughout the session. A Vapcap can be enjoyed in different ways. The first cycle can be done the terpy way. I think Solo tastes better. But the effects. Boom, let me tell you. Waaaay more efficient.
Do you use water filtration?

first things first and I applaud you for doing the right thing and to let go of your toys in order the deal with real life.
second I would advise you to get an M when finances are back into the green area.

Solo and vapcap are hard to compare due to their different nature.
Solo is a 12min session vape or you can hit a stem with 3 big draws through a bubbler.
With heat up time this ritual takes 8-12min.

a vapcap out of drawer until cycle three is finished (dry or water) takes 2min and is doable in 1,5 min.

before you dont own a vape and start to burn your herb, buy an M.
you just missed the 420 flashsale-mania.
an M could be had for 36$ shipped.
it's 60$ now.

for you i think vaposhop.eu would be a good place to order.
use code "vapobust18" for 10% off. =54EUR

arizer OG gear and vapcap M/vong are a good combination to get lots from the vaping universe without spending much.

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I like his shows.

Yeah! It's always a bit like that enthusiastic and pleasantly nerdy (have you seen his BBQ collection?) friend coming over to your house with his newest finding and getting stoned together. He's my favorite 420 Youtuber out there.

But his heating technique is indeed gross in terms of sensory motor skills... ;)

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@deadlytoaster seems to me the vapcap is efficient like folks say, I am just a new user here but over all the sessions I've done, the 0.2gr loads I've done have nearly rivaled 0.3gr loads in other portable flower vapes. Outside of the using butane it seems to be a wise choice for a vaper on a budget. It'll help stretch your buds, like how the oneies did back in the smoke days. The M is now going to be my recommendation for budget flower portable.

I exhale vapor that rivals the crafty density and I am just a new capper with weak technique.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Thanks so much for the info guys!

Wish I didn't miss that 4/20 sale! I might use that code at Vaposhop, seems like a good deal!

Does anyone have experience with travelling with a butane torch (either checker baggage or carry on?). Also, no worries about me burning herb since I don't have a vape now - I started with vapes and don't like smoking at all. Guess I'kl have these couple of grams sitting around for awhile now :p

Appreciate it guys!

Last edited:

Whissmu

:| hmm ,Do you received a tracking number?, mine is not shipped yet, no tracking, no mail .. let's wait one more week... :razz:

Have a good Week-end everyone :leaf:

yes, I got n. follow-up the day after the payment, bought the afternoon of 4/19, I was very lucky to be issued the next day and to arrive so quickly to my home :o, with the bad service the postal of my neighborhood ...

I wish you short wait friend !!

@stark1 I love all the varied photos that you post.

+1
big pictures :rockon:!!

Kalessin

I am afraid I might have to retire my dynastash soon. The screw for the lid has gotten to where it becomes quite loose after just a few openings after tightening. I've always had to readjust the screw every few weeks but now I don't know what to do. Any of the wood savvy members on here know of any way to deal with this issue?

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I am afraid I might have to retire my dynastash soon. The screw for the lid has gotten to where it becomes quite loose after just a few openings after tightening. I've always had to readjust the screw every few weeks but now I don't know what to do. Any of the wood savvy members on here know of any way to deal with this issue?
Basically you want to remove the screw completely and fill the hole with glue before replacing the lid and screw tightly and leaving 24hrs to dry.
I would not use regular wood glue as it might be too brittle over time of re-tightening. I would use either a 'grip fill' or 'grab adhesive' type adhesive or expanding glue. Expanding glue might last better, but it can be a real messy dog to deal with and you might stick your lid to your stash, so a 'grab adhesive' might be better.

Kalessin

Basically you want to remove the screw completely and fill the hole with glue before replacing the lid and screw tightly and leaving 24hrs to dry.
I would not use regular word glue as it might be too brittle over time of re-tightening. I would use either a 'grip fill' type adhesive or expanding glue. Expanding glue might last better, but it can be a real messy dog to deal with, so an adhesive might be better.
Any particular brand of expanding glue you would recommend? Guess I can just see what Amazon has if not, thanks for the feedback

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Only ones i know of in uk are 'Gorilla glue' and 'lumberjack glue'

Like i say it could be tricky. These glues can expand a lot, and could stick your lid too.
If using expanding glue it might actually be best to just drip some in the hole and poke it deep with a needle, let it dry (do not touch when setting even if oozing out of the hole as it is a nightmare untill fully dry) and then cut, scrap sand off the over spill once it's dry. It's very easy to remove once dry.
Then re-attached the lid.

(You might even want to drip a few various sizes drops of the glue onto some paper a day before you attempt your fix. This will show you how much your glue will actually expand, and help you guage how much to use. Using too much would be a right pain)

If going the 'grab adhesive' route... This stuff is available easily from multiple makes, it normally comes in tubes like decorators Caulk, and is much simpler to work with. It's like a soft sicky rubber putty until it sets.

almost there

I would not use regular wood glue as it might be too brittle over time of re-tightening. I would use either a 'grip fill' or 'grab adhesive' type adhesive or expanding glue. Expanding glue might last better, but it can be a real messy dog to deal with and you might stick your lid to your stash, so a 'grab adhesive' might be better.
Now would you have a suggestion on how to remove the magnet from the dynastash? TIA

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@ohmygodimsohigh I've been waiting for you to do something on the vapcap. You seem well suited to it.

I'm from the midwest too-Michigan, Central Wisconsin, and Northern IL. Having lived and toured all over the country there is something genuinely kind and generous about folks from that part of the country. And for people who live in weather that has been described as 9 months of winter followed by 3 months of damn poor sledding, they have a sunny disposition.

Can't wait to see your 'official' review.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Gorilla Glue is great, @Kalessin, but @mrb is right. Be careful with that shit.
Remember, the screw's going to fill the hole back up. You literally probably only need a pinhead-size dot of the stuff in the bottom of the hole.

The stuff's amazing, in that it sticks to anything and sets like stone. But, it does expand a lot, and if any of it makes it up to the top of the hole, it might bubble and stick everything together.

It's what I'd probably use, to be honest. But I'd start with a very tiny amount and be very careful.
(Oh, and read the directions. You need to give it a decent amount of time to cure)

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Now would you have a suggestion on how to remove the magnet from the dynastash? TIA
Id use a centre punch (or use a sharp screw or nail) with a hammer to make a small dent in the centre of the magnet

Now drill a 2mm hole through the magnet, using the dent to keep the drill bit in place at the start.

To drill your magnet you'll want a sharp 2mm drill bit and too keep your drill speed on the lower setting (450rpm)
Go slow and be patient, it might take some time.

The magnet might shatter while drilling
or you will end up with your hole and you can use this centered hole to prise and break out the magnet with a small screwdriver or such.

Be carefull not to drill too far into your stash when the drill finally breaks through the magnet..

MrMonss

Have you noticed that the OG titanium MP makes the exterior of the condenser much more "dirty", even the inside of the body/stem, than the "normal" single mouthpieces ? In use, the distance between the condencer and the tip throat reclaim (as soon as it makes the slight hiss). Should i just pop the condencer further inside the tip to avoid this ?

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Have the M with titanium tip with XL condenser with spinning mouthpiece. Noticed it doesn't spin as freely as it used to. Living in Nevada am wondering if it is due to heat issues expanding the wood mouthpiece? Anyone else have similar issues? Yes I have waxed the O rings and clean the piece regularly.

I had the same issue a while ago, you need to take a bit of fine sandingpaper and widen the bore in the centre and the lip that houses the oring close to your mouth.
Only takes a little, assuming your mouthpiece is from wood.

Kalessin

Gorilla Glue is great, @Kalessin, but @mrb is right. Be careful with that shit.
Remember, the screw's going to fill the hole back up. You literally probably only need a pinhead-size dot of the stuff in the bottom of the hole.

The stuff's amazing, in that it sticks to anything and sets like stone. But, it does expand a lot, and if any of it makes it up to the top of the hole, it might bubble and stick everything together.

It's what I'd probably use, to be honest. But I'd start with a very tiny amount and be very careful.
(Oh, and read the directions. You need to give it a decent amount of time to cure)
And @mrb maybe if I just put a dab of gorilla glue on the end of the screw and reattached it would be a good hold?

Top Bottom