analytika

Completed my 4/20 order. Realized I could assemble a nonavong with a couple more pieces. And have two functioning vaporizers! I don't do water tools, so this is purely for the joy of a little heft.

At order confirmation you see your full order history. I have yet to spend as much at Dynavap, cumulatively, as I spent in one click on an S&B Mighty and accessories.

Just wow. :clap:

Although Matt at divine tribe is the guy who wins for least (nonzero) money collected. And I mean that in the best possible way.

Last edited:

condor020

iam waiting patiently to see what happen tomorow for the big day, will make my choice tomorow i have big hope of a big sales when i see what they offer today !

condor020,
Reactions: Likun

Likun

Yesterday decided to take the leap and order the Omni XL and the 18M and luckily (or maybe instinctively) waited long enough and when I went to my cart the server went momentarily down and that's what happened

VYdvrYA.png

420 sale!!! So I got to get a Cocobolo NonaVong stem!
Thank you guys for all the suggestions!

Nice to see a VapoShop fellow :). I should better not tell you that you forgot to apply the FC 10% discount code... :razz: Well nvm, congrats to your purchase. For any further pruchases from there remember to apply VAPOBUST2018.
I'm most probably going to order one more Ti Woody Blackwood and maybe a Dynastash XL, if money should go low someone in the classifieds will be happy.

Money is a sensitive subject as it's value is different depending on a persons circumstances. If you can't afford to spend €52, on what is basically a chunk of wood with some holes and magnets, then that's understandable.

Well spoken. I already own a Dynastash thus I know how awesome and convenient they are. I'd love to get a more exotic one like the wenge or bocote. I've seen it's even 65 €, forgot that 420 account doesn't apply.
Congrats on your custom double Dynastash. That's awesome. I've even been considering just drilling the other hole a bit deeper at my Dynastash so my Aomai Lighter could fit inside. I'm afraid my drilling skills aren't good enough and I'll fuck it up though.

Lady V

Nice to see a VapoShop fellow :). I should better not tell you that you forgot to apply the FC 10% discount code... :razz: Well nvm, congrats to your purchase. For any further pruchases from there remember to apply VAPOBUST2018.
I'm most probably going to order one more Ti Woody Blackwood and maybe a Dynastash XL, if money should go low someone in the classifieds will be happy.

Yes, I saw your post earlier and facepalmed... Well, I shouldn't complain. I'm getting such a great deal on the Omni XL. Thanks for the tips (maybe I 'll go berserk and buy more stuff...)

StringTheorista

Bocote or wenge dynastash xl. What's your call?
Can’t go wrong, they’re both beautiful. I have a wenge one and find the grain really attractive (mine is not XL tho)

EDIT: Anyone want to trade? I have a Blackwood nonavong body, looking for a titanium mouthpiece in trade. Slightly sanded, will PM a pic if you’re interested.

Last edited:

Lady V

You mean like this? :doh: You know it can't hurt to call them & ask them to extend the FC discount to you. You only ordered yesterday. Most they can say is no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

@Dio, bocote.
Yep... That's exactly what I did, hahaha! Meh, it's ok! I'll just give a bit extra love to @VapoShop because they kick a$$! (and also I'm a big wuss)

dodgy_b

The $1 XL black dynavap storage tubes now on sale for 80-cents. :p I love them. Totally smell-proof. If I take a vc out, I can just drop it in my bag or pocket. After the cool-down click you can just drop the vc right in. No melting.
While we're talking smell proof....

Do you folks find the tubes to be more air tight than the snap stash? Switched all my ready to go goods from an old school dube tube to a new small stap stash. Definitely some more 'fresh" odor now in my carry. Give the dynavap tubes a try?

Thanks!

Last edited:
dodgy_b,

Summer

Long Island, NY
When do you think the four windows of opportunity will be?

???

@dodgy_b, I've been using one of the small & large snap stashes for herb & haven't had any problem with smell seeping out. I have a handful of the small & large stashes & find them useful for storage of tips, caps, screen baskets, vong stems, e-nano gongs, etc. Got more coming this order.

Summer,
Reactions: dodgy_b

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

And an induction heater. :)

@Ramahs, did you see what Winegums said that he thinks that the dynastash is the regular size & not the XL. You gotta be sure which one DV is offering. Also, for an extra $68 or $72, you can get an omni condenser assembly & use it with your existing body or stem. As I don't know what you have, you'll want the XL omni assembly if you have have an M. This might be a mute issue for you as the Canada sale may appeal to you.

So, you think that if I order an XL Vong with that free dynastash deal, that the dynastash included may not be XL?

Hippie

Given that there's a live youtube webcast at 4.10 cst ........ I have no idea :evil:

I just hope the new host can handle the traffic as we try to checkout in the 20min slots

Hippie,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom