Likun

It's VERY tempting.
On one hand, I'm content with my 2017 M and recently I'm mostly using my Tubo anyway.
On the other though, I would very much like to try out a ti tip. Also a vong body would make my water pipe vape routine even smoother.
Also VAS.

Fuck!
Just do it, you won't see prices that low again in the near future.:lol:
I'm in the same boat, Tubo is my daily driver atm but I really like to use my M17 especially for microdosing.

Megaton

WwsLCzR.jpg

And now there is a vapcap, where there was once none! (With her little big brother, a 2017 M with a 2018 tip)

I've completed my first lego'd vapcap! A Ti Woody Xls, made up of the free tip that came with the 2018 M pre-order, a darkwood spinning mouthpiece- xl condenser that was on sale at the same time, completed with a cocobolo stem and cap that were on sale at the Hedonist club this week.

George really is a genius hey! I had no intention of buying another vapcap, and i technically didn't! Yet here i am with this lovely piece!

Looking forward to taking her for a spin on friday!

VanCough

Environmentalist
vaposhop also have xl dynastashes in stock in wenge and bocote for those of you looking for one!

I'm content with my blackwood double garage with matching blackwood dab tool and blackwood nonavong XLS. Although resisting a blackwood XL double crown stem is proving difficult knowing they'll be gone forever soon...

Must... stay... strong...

ronads

Hello everyone,

I got my M yesterday with a separate Ti chamber, used the og stainless steel twice and combusted X( I think I am too used to sticky brick jr! I have cleaned it in ISO apart from the cap. I haven't changed the screen, I figure I might as well use it now its done for a few weeks till I am used to it.

However! Everything I have read says not to soak the cap in ISO so I didn't. But it is stinking of combustion. I'm actually so pissed I haven't combusted accidentally since I got the brick in December. But at least combusting in that didn't seem to almost ruin the unit.

Thank you and sorry if this has been asked before. I love this thing but I hate how it smells now :(

Likun

vaposhop also have xl dynastashes in stock in wenge and bocote for those of you looking for one!

I'm content with my blackwood double garage with matching blackwood dab tool and blackwood nonavong XLS. Although resisting a blackwood XL double crown stem is proving difficult knowing they'll be gone forever soon...

Must... stay... strong...

The (D)VAS is too strong.
Where did you get that double Dynastash from?
I'm really tempted to buy a Dynastash XL, but 52 € for just that? I don't know.
And I'm also tempted to buy either a Omni XL + free M or a ti Woody Blackwood additionally

Likun,
Reactions: Squiby

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Hello everyone,

I got my M yesterday with a separate Ti chamber, used the og stainless steel twice and combusted X( I think I am too used to sticky brick jr! I have cleaned it in ISO apart from the cap. I haven't changed the screen, I figure I might as well use it now its done for a few weeks till I am used to it.

However! Everything I have read says not to soak the cap in ISO so I didn't. But it is stinking of combustion. I'm actually so pissed I haven't combusted accidentally since I got the brick in December. But at least combusting in that didn't seem to almost ruin the unit.

Thank you and sorry if this has been asked before. I love this thing but I hate how it smells now :(

Soaking the tip in ISO, where you apply flame, can be an exciting experience if you're not careful; hence the warning. But many of us soak our tips in ISO; you can too. Just make sure to rinse thoroughly in clean water and then let it dry before you reuse.

But please dear God-rinse it well. ISO is flammable, and so is your face.

And if you're going to clean the cap use ISO on a Q tip clean the inside-get a clean Q tip wet with water and rinse the inside and outside out-let it dry.

Now, melt your face off the old fashioned way-with cannabis.

ronads

Soaking the tip in ISO, where you apply flame, can be an exciting experience if you're not careful; hence the warning. But many of us soak our tips in ISO; you can too. Just make sure to rinse thoroughly in clean water and then let it dry before you reuse.

But please dear God-rinse it well. ISO is flammable, and so is your face.

And if you're going to clean the cap use ISO on a Q tip clean the inside-get a clean Q tip wet with water and rinse the inside and outside out-let it dry.

Now, melt your face off the old fashioned way-with cannabis.

THANK YOU!!:science:

Off to do it now. I ate a brownie got no green ... will need to get some so I can actually do a packed one!! Not done that yet!

I was floored after a few days break off it then putting what must have been like 0.03 or something I scraped off the remainder of a stem from last week and it actually worked great. Mmmmmm efficiency:love:

Summer

Long Island, NY
So what is the smallest, most economical storage container for an Xl vapcap?

I only really vape at home, so i don't need a stash, really the little green (smell proof!) tube my M is in is perfect really.

The $1 XL black dynavap storage tubes now on sale for 80-cents. :p I love them. Totally smell-proof. If I take a vc out, I can just drop it in my bag or pocket. After the cool-down click you can just drop the vc right in. No melting.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

THANK YOU!!:science:

Off to do it now. I ate a brownie got no green ... will need to get some so I can actually do a packed one!! Not done that yet!

I was floored after a few days break off it then putting what must have been like 0.03 or something I scraped off the remainder of a stem from last week and it actually worked great. Mmmmmm efficiency:love:

Happy to help. That's what we're here for.

I have another flower vape that I love-it probably holds about .04g and it's really wonderful. Tastes great and extracts well.

But one bowl from my Ti Vong on the .025g setting hits me way harder. For such a little device it sure packs a punch.

VanCough

Environmentalist
The (D)VAS is too strong.
Where did you get that double Dynastash from?
I'm really tempted to buy a Dynastash XL, but 52 € for just that? I don't know.

I had it custom made as a set about a year ago.

I don't know if there's another blackwood dynastash in the wild as they've never offered them on the website and when I asked them to make one they tried to make me settle for a wenge initially.

I'm glad I didn't settle though and pushed for the blackwood, it's such a smooth wood when finished well. Sometimes when I'm high I find myself just rubbing my stash on my face without even realising what I'm doing :lol:

Money is a sensitive subject as it's value is different depending on a persons circumstances. If you can't afford to spend €52, on what is basically a chunk of wood with some holes and magnets, then that's understandable.

They are very useful though when your vapcap is hot and you want to set it down, and it does feel awesome to hold and carry around in your pocket. It's just a well made storage unit for a well made vaporiser.

Vaping isn't a cheap hobby for many enthusiasts who want to try different bits of kit and exotic woods aren't either.

The way I justify it is that a Q (7g) will last me 46 sessions with the vapcap (at 0.15g per cap according to @Squiby ), I only vape on weekends and the occasional evening so that will last me at least a month and potentially MONTHS! Previously, smoking joints I'd use around 0.3-1g per one, so a Q could last me as little as one heavy night or a weekend. That right there is where the money for vaporisers comes from :tup:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Onwards! To Antares! Bear left, at Ursa Major...

55RYfeB.jpg

Frigging snowing again, here, Ma.

& my package from DV got sent to the wrong town by dumbass
Snail mail. Sitting there for the past two days.

Can’t go out of the haus, and play. Only my imagination, and my far fetching VC!

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Baking soda .
The worst enemy of combustion residual gunk and odor .
(google : "baking soda and cigarette smell " and find out more about it ;) )

First clean with ISO or ethanol only the metal parts .
Let the parts dry.
Then :

1 ) Use few wet cotton buds / q tips and dipped inside some baking soda-
( re-apply baking soda on each q-tip oftenly while cleaning ).

With that now clean thorougly :
a ) The inside of the cap ( the disc at the bottom inside the cap should shine blue or golden color ),
b ) the inner tube of the tip and the tip chamber ,
c ) the inside of the condenser .

2 ) Use a wet old toothbrush dipped in baking soda and clean the outside of the tip.
All the brown-blackish gunk on the spiral and the fins will eventually vanish,without
any signs of abrasion on the tip's shiny -by now- surface.

Doesn't your parts look (and smell ,too ) like brand new ones ,after that baking soda cleaning ?

Cheers.

Last edited:

ronads

Happy to help. That's what we're here for.

I have another flower vape that I love-it probably holds about .04g and it's really wonderful. Tastes great and extracts well.

But one bowl from my Ti Vong on the .025g setting hits me way harder. For such a little device it sure packs a punch.

What is that flower vape? I previously used the arizer extreme q with the 14mm ddave mod to microdose which actually worked really well! Haven't really used it since I got the sticky brick jr, could microdose on that but compared to how much I put in the chamber I always felt obliged to fill it up a liiittle bit more. I feel with the vapcap that I am getting the amount I am 'supposed' to so I'm not in mental turmoil about how high I want to get :)

The way I justify it is that a Q (7g) will last me 46 sessions with the vapcap (at 0.15g per cap according to @Squiby ), I only vape on weekends and the occasional evening so that will last me at least a month and potentially MONTHS! Previously, smoking joints I'd use around 0.3-1g per one, so a Q could last me as little as one heavy night or a weekend. That right there is where the money for vaporisers comes from :tup:

You have honestly just taken me back to like 3 years ago when I started vaping occasionally mixed in with smoking heavily, me and the OH could go through a q in a night with some friends! £20 a day on weed!! 2g a day between 2! Everyday! So much money :doh:

Now a Q can last 2 weeks although after using vapcap a few times and testing it's efficiency it may well stretch much further! I'm amazed at how far this journey has gone/ is going. Plus no money for disgusting tobacco to mix with and it's not costing our health :rockon:

beyond6strings

What is that flower vape?

A Lil' Bud. All wood, no-adhesive, on-demand, un-regulated with 18650 batts. Handmade in the US with about a 3-4 week waiting list with a $50 deposit. http://vapwood.com

It's what I use for things like sativas that can sometimes hit me too hard with the vapcaps. Unless I'm in a lot of pain, I'm holding off on my vapcap use til late afternoon early evening when I'm more apt to want that.

When I'm at home I typically either Sip & Dip on an induction heater with an '18 M tip on a long carbless stem, or a Ti Vong. Given that I can cache .025g in two heating cycles with my Ti Vong I can get medicated right quick, or a bit less than.1g in a couple of minutes with Sip & Dip. That gets me stoned, the Lil' Bud gets me high.

Lady V

Yesterday decided to take the leap and order the Omni XL and the 18M and luckily (or maybe instinctively) waited long enough and when I went to my cart the server went momentarily down and that's what happened

VYdvrYA.png

420 sale!!! So I got to get a Cocobolo NonaVong stem!
Thank you guys for all the suggestions!

beyond6strings

@ronads I am constantly impressed with how much cannabis vaping saves. And especially the vapcap, although I micro-dose with all my vapes. I find the vapcaps do the best at the kind of extraction I want long-haul. And it definitely is a hobby that starts paying for itself after the first couple of months.

I just got shipping notification from DVAP headquarters (no finer email to receive) and I've now really (honest to god) got everything I want (yeah right), and my DVAS is fully quenched (when they pry a vapcap from my cold dead hands).

After my order arrives I'll have an XL carbon fiber with Ti tip & Ti mouthpiece, a fully Ti Omni XL, a Vong body, a Vong stem, and an '18 M for out 'n about. As things stand right now, I really have everything I want from what DV offers. I think...well...I'm pretty sure.

Now it's time for some custom stems from some of my friends here. You know who you are.

v.bow

Yesterday decided to take the leap and order the Omni XL and the 18M and luckily (or maybe instinctively) waited long enough and when I went to my cart the server went momentarily down and that's what happened

VYdvrYA.png

420 sale!!! So I got to get a Cocobolo NonaVong stem!
Thank you guys for all the suggestions!
man you must be so excited =D

Top Bottom