1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 in flavor country

Those M18 look like a nice upgrade. I have been enjoying the TI XL Omni for a few months now, it's my go to daily vape. Congrats George on getting out to Spain. Good to see this going global.

2. howzcat

howzcat Hard on Glass

kinda feel bad getting a maintenance kit sent all the way here...8 usd, shipping must be almost that..

edit:
    Just finished, IH is confirmed water resistant, may even be waterproof? holy smokes, george is always one step ahead. and with that cup shape it'll fit perfectly on the cockpit table cup holder

TAKE. MY. MONEY.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  3. Newcastle

Newcastle Stoned!

I added some items to take advantage of the free shipping.

Edit: As soon as the site comes back up! :tup:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  4. smokeydabear

smokeydabear Well-Blown member

Does his last name happen to be Johnson? The retired hall of fame MLB pitcher! Sorry I'll see myself out:lol:

5. szai

szai Well-Known Member

6. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Sounds about right. They are both quite high. :nod:

[​IMG]

:peace:

7. Avacados

Avacados New Member

First time posting here, just got my new 2018 M and not too sure how much I can talk about it but let's just say I'll definitely be using my SS tip more often if not just as much as my TI tip. The airflow is much improved, cooldown feels slightly faster, overall just feels a lot more similar to the TI tip. Gotta do some more testing but for now the 2018 M is definitely a winner in my books. [​IMG]

8. UnclePuff

UnclePuff New Member

Can you buy just the Blackwood body? Where?

NicholasPetris likes this.
  9. almost there

almost there Well-Known Member

10. stark1

stark1 Ausfahrt. Aus. Aus.

Close, but no cigar.

11. szai

szai Well-Known Member

Don't you mean "Close but no Omnivong"?

Summer, lookhigh, asdf420 and 3 others like this.
  12. Slagzord

Slagzord Don't fuckle with shuckle

@almost there - my man, that 2018 is gorgeous. Revolutionary even! My eyes are red with a passionate dedication to the leadership of the Dynateam! Forward to the future, smash the old idols!

13. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

:bowdown:

I'm curious, if the 2018 M isn't going to ship until 3/31 & the VCDC hasn't started yet, how is everyone getting theirs this early?

So put a spin. mp & XL condenser on it & turn the stem around & the textured area will be closer to the mp.

Also, a poster (sorry, can't find the post) mentioned that they wouldn't add the spin. mp & XL condenser because they don't want to flip the stem around, but you don't have to. You can add the spin. mp on top of the M mouthpiece in it's right-side up orientation.

I have to assume that the new ss tip on the new M will eventually be sold individually so while some are mentioning improved air flow, it will be achievable on the old M as well with incorporation of the new tip. I'm assuming the size of the carb holes on both are the same?

This was George's best livefeed. It was like a living room chat. He was completely relaxed, unrushed, thoroughly informative, answered many questions & the personal chit-chat was interesting. It appears that all he needs is a large monitor & his own mouse to scroll through the questions.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    Squiby, Dutch-Mic, Alegre and 7 others like this.
  14. abjake55

abjake55 Tech Geek

At the risk of sounding sacrilegious, I was not having such great results with my '17 M..... But wait, put away the pitchforks! Thursday, before the live feed, I finished cleaning up my nonavong, and M, and opened up my newly shipped Blueberry strain. OMG! I had been trying to vape year old tinder dry herb, and combusted way too often. I used the vertigo Z2 twin lighter on the nonavong, with a medium grind, and heated mid cap to the first click. So that's what they mean by delicious flavourful thick clouds!!!! No more harshness! No more black charred remains. Nice golden ABV. WOW! Now to try my XLS M ! I can't wait! ( Well, can't while at work, but when I get home.....)

Squiby, Dutch-Mic, Jackdaw and 9 others like this.
  15. Mr.Sifter

Mr.Sifter Well-Known Member

Great dynafeed.
    George was very relaxed with so much energy and joy.
    A good person all around.
    Top guy.

Looking forward to my 2018M.
    I think I will use the new SS Tip on a Vong and pimp the new M with a Microdise Ti Tip for travel and outside use.

Still a bit confused about the VCDC. Some folks here seem to have received emails after their aplication has been accepted, some did not.
    I hope DV will find a way to figure this out.
    Maybe a vcdc section in the website? With a login and username.

16. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

@Summer VCDC selectees were given the opportunity (it was like a 3 day window IIRC) to get they’re 18’s prior to mass release.

17. antispleen

antispleen Hyperborean Wanderer

The 18 carb is for sure noticably bigger
    It might not look it in the pics, but it you can sure feel it on the draw. Also the mouthpiece seems to have a nicer feel on the lips too
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Squiby, Dutch-Mic, Alegre and 11 others like this.
  18. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Did you have a non sandblasted 17 m?

stark1, NicholasPetris and Summer like this.
  19. antispleen

I do not. All given away :)

NicholasPetris and KidFated. like this.
  20. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Curious, but when you said the mp feels a little nicer now, are you comparing to a sandblasted or non? Or does it not make a difference in your opinion?

Dutch-Mic, NicholasPetris and Summer like this.
  21. antispleen

It feels more rounded. I'm referring to the shape, rather than the texture. The shape feels better on the mouth.

22. sirwalter

sirwalter Well-Known Member

Does anyone have thoughts on how the grey orings compare to the black ones? How do they seem to hold up? Im assuming they aren't viton anymore..

Dutch-Mic and NicholasPetris like this.
  23. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

I could have sworn that George mentioned in one of his live feeds that the grey o-rings were viton. Anyone?

24. tom2199

tom2199 Member

Don't quote me on this but I've read that the new orings are iso-proof. Or at least less susceptible to it.

25. stardustsailor

stardustsailor Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors