1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Dynalowrider

Dynalowrider Well-Known Member

I forgot about turning that around. Thanks. I'll shut up now. I need to get back to visiting with my friend Jack Herer. I think he was the one who lead me astray. Doc

Avacados, alterego420, sag and 10 others like this.
  2. sag

sag Well-Known Member

A proud enabler reporting in. I met up with three friends last Friday for a routine whisky, vape and world problem solving meeting. Usually we have a volcano to help with the task. After a short warm-up drink, they all brought out there M's that I had gifted them and the volcano never made an appearance. This week end rolled around and I was visiting my kids (really the grand kids). After bed time the adults usually sit around an electronic vape that the youngsters seem to like but....out came the M's that I gifted them. 5 converts in 3 days. They are all very happy with the Vapcaps. I will receive a new M18 in time for a little trip to Kali next week. I will visit a recent vapcap convert to check in and gift some more M's. I'll get a good chance to test out and compare the new M18. Life is soooo hard.

3. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

@stardustsailor how about you offer both the screen and an X ring setting tool or one piece that does both.
    Up the price a bit for the extra work or piece and the shipping doesn't end up being as bad.
    Most of my international customers ask for more than one piece to take advantage of this as my flat rate is the same no matter how many stems people buy.

I was going to buy a load of the plastic pens like I use and offer those for the X ring tool but SS or anodized Ti sounds a much better option.

George had a couple of boxes of stuff with him and two of your pieces were in amongst them.
    An odd way to see work from Greece via WI in Barcelona.

Very nice, very nice indeed. I love the way the colour worked on them.

4. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Nah, like the storm last week we didn't get all that much inch-wise. The 2 storms were a mushy, spring snow -- laden with water. Since the ground is warm, once shoveled, the rest evaporated on the the sidewalks & roadways. Just the way I like it -- here today, gone tom.

@beyond6strings, yeah, the black leaf j-hooks are super-nice. Glad you like it. I got a 18mm & liked it so much that I went back for a 14mm & another 18mm. Was going to go back for another 14mm backup, but saw that since we posted (& I posted once previously) the price increased from $10 to $15. I got them for $8 during one of their regular 20% off sales. I figured based on the 2 posts made, demand went up. Maybe with discount (& free ship?) on 420.

OK, I'm having a brain-dead moment. Screen tool, yes, X ring setting???

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  5. abjake55

abjake55 Tech Geek

[​IMG]

Just got my package from the dynaverse! Nonavong, XLS condenser with mouthpiece, twin torch, ccds, and a magnet for the Altoids tin! VCAS is alive!

6. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

Outstanding and discernful choice......I’m assuming this is your first? If so, and speaking experientially, you are off to an auspicious and happy start!!!!

7. paehtod

paehtod Well-Known Member

You have a really beautiful nonavong here, is it the dark wood Vong?

8. UnclePuff

UnclePuff New Member

MFLB. Arizer Air. Milaana. E-nano nice for at home. Have a Blackwood Ti Nonavong and a wenge Dynastash on its way. Got a hold of Pipes for a skelly. Does anybody roll with a vong as there traveler? Portability is what I'm gonna like.
    Uncle Puff

DirtyD, Squiby, NizzyJones and 6 others like this.
  9. szai

szai Well-Known Member

Yeah the vong is fine for edc but be aware it's much harder to spin evenly than the cylindrical bodies.

KidFated., Ricardo and UnclePuff like this.
  10. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@szai, @UnclePuff has a skelly coming so he may use the IH on the go. And don't forget the DIH is coming. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    DirtyD, Squiby, Helios and 4 others like this.
  11. abjake55

abjake55 Tech Geek

One will just be "forced" to get one of your magnificent stems to make the shipping costs fall in line! ( you see, honey, I had to spend the money on another VC Lego piece!)

Last year I purchased an M and assorted torches, parts, etc on the 4:20 sale. I am really happy with the Nonavong!

It Is the dark wood. And yes, it is a VERY beautiful piece! It feels really nice in the hand .I'm looking forward to using it in the next few days![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
  12. Mr.Sifter

Mr.Sifter Well-Known Member

will there be a dynafeed on thursday 15th ?

ok, i saw the trailer

M17 vs M18

nice

ataxian, NicholasPetris and KidFated. like this.
  13. stark1

stark1 Duckworth

Snail mail’s to deliver last week’s flash Thursday.
    Time enough to sit, to contemplate, time enough to compare. :spliff:

Before the feed. [​IMG]

Efficiency nonpareil?
    A paragon of portability.:leaf: .:smug:.

14. Globbs

Globbs Well-Known Member

Well, I'm on the list for a portside. Haven't used any of my other vapes in a week. This vape is becoming my daily driver. Loving the rich robust vapor. A bit warm but I love it! Ih here I come!

Squiby, howzcat, sag and 5 others like this.
  15. Pustupillo

Pustupillo 100% CombustionFree

The other day i was using my omnivap XL, i put too mutch herb in it AND i missed the click sound!!!! (DONT FILL THE CHAMBER 100% or the click sound will be quiter with the risk of missing it if you are an idiot like i am, fill it 80-90%) i kept flaming it it for like 20-30 seconds till i saw SMOKE coming from the cap :doh:. My herb was COMPLETELY black and the omnivap was smelling like shit. I tought i broke my new toy and i emailed dynavap for some help. They told me that the vapcap is pretty resistant and 1 overheating usually dont break it, they told me to try and see if it still clik when hot and when cooling down and.... It is still working like a charm :clap:

I had to clean it BUT now is like new. This thing is also soo heasy to clean... just an amazing vaporizer.

16. NizzyJones

NizzyJones Well-Known Member

Milage may vary, I find it about the same but I have large-ish hands.

17. szai

szai Well-Known Member

Combustion isn't that big of an issue. It happens to all of us probably.

Also filling above 100% isn't actually an issue. I use these lab tubes that are just but enough to fit the tip. I find filling above the to and compressing with the cap produces the best vapor for me.

I mean it's not exactly harder just that it moves around a little more.

howzcat and Willy like this.
  18. Mr.Sifter

Dynvaverse.
    I just want to share that today mr.sifter (me, I) got gifted a chance to get a grip back on life.
    This is so oftopic.
    This opportunity makes me anxious but i feel its the way to go.
    Cant go into details.
    But i got woken up.

Peace y'all

19. stark1

stark1 Duckworth

Congrats. Does that mean you are sunny side up, Mr. S :clap:

What are you talking about. :hmm:

20. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

Great news, @Mr.Sifter! Keeping all fingers crossed for you! :)

21. Mr.Sifter

You tell me

NicholasPetris, mucsusn and KidFated. like this.
  22. stark1

stark1 Duckworth

:mmmm:In memory of Stephen Hawking :cheers::spliff:

[​IMG]

23. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

I cannot. Time will. I can only keep my fingers crossed... ;)

paehtod, mucsusn and stark1 like this.
  24. beyond6strings

beyond6strings Just another traveller in the Dynaverse

If you're happy @Mr.Sifter then I'm happy for you. Cheers :cheers:

25. vapshift

vapshift Well-Known Member Company Rep

We had a great time in Barcelona! On this week's DynaVap Live, we will be discussing the differences between the 2017 M and the 2018 M...
    Click to play YouTube Video

Also stay tuned for many great pictures from Spain!
    [​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors