Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Sorry I'm a stoner and - chain - smoker since more than 40y. I'm not coughing by smoking and I quite herb/tobacco mixtures 18y ago. I nearly never had to cough when smoking tobacco/herbs. But am very sensitive to vapor. I'm coughing nearly after every hit although I started vaping 12y ago. Ok, I had a break of 5y but am vaping again since nearly 2y.
Smoking like a steam machine but coughing after vaping like someone with innocent lungs?
Asked myself this question a few times and would be very interested in a scientific explanation.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I can’t even remember the last time I harshed out. Must have been ~25 years ago.

Been close to that for me-right around the turn of the century. I was mixing my first duo album with a great violinist. It's funny that the casualty of legal cannabis has been hash. Cuz it was this old hippie's favorite back in the day. I was either on the lookout for hash, Thai weed, or Sensimilla. And I remember honey oil, but didn't have the right tools, or patience at that age.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ahh, poor moi! Just got informed DV just ran out of the LE 7-fin!

Asked if I wanted an original 4th Gen 7-fin instead. For me, I said?

Poor me.

T5pHk3r.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I see you don't have a spinning mouthpiece till now:cool:
That would be for a x ring :peace:
I have an XL condenser that came with a free wooden MP that doesn't spin. So one of my M s got the new 7fin LE tip and Ti MP.

I'm supposed to believe that the 7fin LE is about looks. However it and the MP feels like a full upgrade. Felt like the spinning MP was a bit of a gimmick at first, but the metal MP spins better. So I can get a better heat session. It seems to work better anyway.

Does anybody think the LE's are more crimped at the end and have a wider air gap than the Ti?
Ahh, poor moi! Just got informed DV just ran out of the LE 7-fin!

Asked if I wanted an original 4th Gen 7-fin instead. For me, I said?

Poor me.
I thought we were getting the modern version of the 7 fin. Only had it an hour and not at all disappointing. Do think it is a different jet than my G3. At least I can tell them apart anyway.

Already said this before I received mine. Would like to see an LE 7 fin V2 for those who missed out and for more refinements. Not my thing, but some might like an SS tip with more mass. an SS LE for those who want more conduction?

Sketch420

So what is the easiest way to remove the smell inside an old vong? I have one that was made by @Ed's TnT about a year and a half or so ago that i absolute adore. I love the vong but the smell is finally getting to me. I can clean the metal pieces but the smell of abv still remains, and it now it's affecting taste in high temperatures. It's the only one i have a problem with but it's most likely due to i use it as my main at home vape, so it gets used 4+ times a day after work.

Thanks

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Nice that you got your green package @CuckFumbustion. I, on the other hand, got an email today that I would be getting a true gen4 tip, not the new one, as they were out. Shortly thereafter, got my shipping notice. I didn't join the 7 fin thread until George announced that he was going to be adding a few twists....you know, one of a kind shit. I already have 8, yes that's eight, gen4 tips, and unlike many others, I have much preferred the new gen5 5 fin tip. Well, after the quick feint last week, I adjusted and decided I'd build a one of a kind unique VC....Ti spinning MP, double-crowned Blackwood body, plus one of a kind new 7 fin tip. Boom-----taken away. So, I canceled the order.

So, definitely first-world problems, but not a happy camper. As I said before, the gen4 tip holds no sway for me, so anyone want to PM I'll gladly direct swap gen4 for gen5 tips, one to one.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
CNC'd parts picked up and a couple of stems put together as trial runs.
Figured Walnut, this one was 8.2mm at the hot end so the tips just fell out.
Scrap wood normally but thanks to a little Ti top hat that fits in the wood it's a usable stem.
mhxovll.jpg

Macassar Ebony with Ti hot end. A couple of other ideas will also be getting followed up.
3kbBS2P.jpg

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@stark1 I'm hoping so especially with the harder Viton O rings and the SS M tip.

@almost there was using an M tip in his square and I had one in my segmented Padauk stem, whilst still usable they developed cracks.

316SS expands more than Ti, it's only slightly but 2 stems using the same tip is more than coincidence.

Both stems were made when I first started, they are thinner walled than any that I turn out now and were fine using the Ti tips.

trfe

Nice that you got your green package @CuckFumbustion. I, on the other hand, got an email today that I would be getting a true gen4 tip, not the new one, as they were out. Shortly thereafter, got my shipping notice. I didn't join the 7 fin thread until George announced that he was going to be adding a few twists....you know, one of a kind shit. I already have 8, yes that's eight, gen4 tips, and unlike many others, I have much preferred the new gen5 5 fin tip. Well, after the quick feint last week, I adjusted and decided I'd build a one of a kind unique VC....Ti spinning MP, double-crowned Blackwood body, plus one of a kind new 7 fin tip. Boom-----taken away. So, I canceled the order.

So, definitely first-world problems, but not a happy camper. As I said before, the gen4 tip holds no sway for me, so anyone want to PM I'll gladly direct swap gen4 for gen5 tips, one to one.

Do you think new orders from the website get the gen 5 tips or is it random?

trfe,

trfe

Another newb question.

Looking at the Vongs on the website they all have air holes except for the NonaVong-S.

Does the S have an air hole that’s not pictured? If not, why do they not have one and the others do?

trfe,
Reactions: Ricardo

szai

Another newb question.

Looking at the Vongs on the website they all have air holes except for the NonaVong-S.

Does the S have an air hole that’s not pictured? If not, why do they not have one and the others do?
If you look at the omnivong you notice no breather hole either. The reason is that only in the xls does the hole end up on the logo side. On the others it's three facets away.

kushkush

happy camper....
I just have a couple questions....plus one........

1) What do you do with that 4th ‘session’ if 3 does the trick and you want to save the 4th? I can get good vapor with the 4th but often don’t need it. So....do I just reheat it once later in the day and hope for the best or do you need to heat it more than once to get vapor? Or do you have to just treat it as spent?

2) Does anyone think that Dynavape will ever make us a vapcap just for concentrates? Or make a concentrate pad or capsule for our current vapcaps? I really need some effective non-messy way to use concentrates in my M and Omni.

3) Can you guys please slow down! I am 11 pages behind and having an awful time keeping up! So, could you all stop posting for a few days to let me catch up and then if you want to post, message me first and ask if it’s okay? Am I being unreasonable? If so don’t yell at me as I’m just not in the mood! :doh: :bang:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I just have a couple questions....plus one........

1) What do you do with that 4th ‘session’ if 3 does the trick and you want to save the 4th? I can get good vapor with the 4th but often don’t need it. So....do I just reheat it once later in the day and hope for the best or do you need to heat it more than once to get vapor? Or do you have to just treat it as spent?

2) Does anyone think that Dynavape will ever make us a vapcap just for concentrates? Or make a concentrate pad or capsule for our current vapcaps? I really need some effective non-messy way to use concentrates in my M and Omni.

3) Can you guys please slow down! I am 11 pages behind and having an awful time keeping up! So, could you all stop posting for a few days to let me catch up and then if you want to post, message me first and ask if it’s okay? Am I being unreasonable? If so don’t yell at me as I’m just not in the mood! :doh: :bang:
I routinely stow my VC after two or three hits, especially when out and about. Usually come back to two or three more hits whenever I'm ready. That's one of the reasons that i always leave the house with pre-packed VC's. Depending on my time away, I can go with two to four, with a doob tube in case I need a reload. Two torches for redundancy. All packed in the outer pocket of a very manageable shoulder bag that I've been using for years.

As far as a VC for concentrates, I think that all they really need to do is get some properly sized SS mesh filters. I and others have fashioned such a thing out of Crafty/Mighty liquid pads, just would be nice to have a small stash of perfectly sized ones.

And lastly, there is no mercy in the speed and breadth of this thread. Hang on and keep reading!

szai

I routinely stow my VC after two or three hits, especially when out and about. Usually come back to two or three more hits whenever I'm ready. That's one of the reasons that i always leave the house with pre-packed VC's. Depending on my time away, I can go with two to four, with a doob tube in case I need a reload. Two torches for redundancy. All packed in the outer pocket of a very manageable shoulder bag that I've been using for years.

As far as a VC for concentrates, I think that all they really need to do is get some properly sized SS mesh filters. I and others have fashioned such a thing out of Crafty/Mighty liquid pads, just would be nice to have a small stash of perfectly sized ones.

And lastly, there is no mercy in the speed and breadth of this thread. Hang on and keep reading!

I think the Firefly 2 concentrate pads are better sized for the dynavap. I used one and didn't have to cut it just squeeze it down to size.

trfe

If you look at the omnivong you notice no breather hole either. The reason is that only in the xls does the hole end up on the logo side. On the others it's three facets away.

So it does have an air hole just not pictured because it’s not on the logo side of the piece?

Sneaky. They should really show the air hole on one of the product shots so people actually see what they’re getting.

Thanks for breaking it down.

Top Bottom