Mr.Sifter

ah ok, so this is not your first Ti tip.
interesting.

both ti tips (old and new) heat up in different speeds?
can you experiment with that and heat both with the same cap, the same local heating points, and the same time.
you know, control the variables

Godspeed

:tup:
So last night I was with one of my friends I have gifted an M. Oy. It was an absolute mess, unusable in it's state. Completely clogged with resin with no airflow. Needless to say, this transition is NOT progressing well. I spent 40 minutes or so "reconditioning" it.

Handed it back to him cleaned and loaded and said "Show me how you are using it". Well, I HAD explained it to him and showed him how to work it. He remembered none of it.

So, he puts it in his mouth and holds the torch up on the cap and tries to hit it like a pipe. He makes a half heated effort to spin it in his mouth, but I am betting he wasn't even doing THAT in practice. This friend who I love is smoking through his VapCap M. Oy. It's like helping friends or even worse, family, with computers. You expect more from them and are inevitably disappointed. :rolleyes:

So, the M survived the abuse remarkably well. The o rings were not trashed, the cap was not trashed, it was terribly resin clogged but not broken in any way, so a cleanup and retraining was all that was needed. But my friend is gonna need a lot of work if I am gonna transition him to vaping. We'll see. I did leave him with a triple torch this time so maybe it will be easier. Fingers crossed...

So what you are saying is that you stole reclaim from a friend.

Nicely done! :tup:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Dynavaper: The Anhydrous water tool has become my tool of choice for my Omnivong. Plus without water to foul things up my downstem is collecting some really nice honey for stem milk in a month or so. And the clouds are ridiculous and yummy.

And now that I'm done with the business part of my day it's time to turn my focus to composition and rehearsal with my Omnivaps within easy reach.

And @ataxian. We get it; you love your M. I love that you love your M. I just hope there's room in your heart for those of us who love our Omni's and other Ti VC's as much as you love your M. It's not about right or wrong, it's about love. And what in the world can be wrong with a little more love?
Sorry to be such a CYBER BULLY!

My DAD has GOLD everything?

Maybe being a HIPPY in me is making my UGLY side come out?

I like HOT CHICK'S so I'm sorry I'm dated.

My GENERATION see's thing's differently?

The "M" 4 some & TI for other's!!

SORRY everyone for being a CB!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
The "M" 4 some & TI for other's!!

Exactly. And I think we're close as generations go. I was born in '55 and having been loving cannabis since I first experienced it at an Emerson, Lake and Palmer concert in Reunion Arena in Dallas, TX in 1974; when an apple with smoke billowing out of where the core should have been was passed down my row. It was love at first toke, and the love continues unabated.

And I don't think you're a cyberbully. I just don't understand when folks don't understand that some folks like something different than they do. And that liking the different thing is in no way a slight to the liker of the other thing. (How's that for fancy speak)

We can love different things and still get along famously.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I was born in '55 and having been loving cannabis since I first experienced it at an Emerson, Lake and Palmer concert in Reunion Arena in Dallas, TX in 1974; when an apple with smoke billowing out of where the core should have been was passed down my row. It was love at first toke, and the love continues unabated.
Funny, I was born the year before, and I saw that same show, but at Ontario Speedway in California which was pretty close to the school I was at. I had been buzzing a couple years by then, but that show was my first mushroom experience. Great show...

Mr.Sifter

yes, something like that.

A thick glass base would be awesome for a j-hook.

THIS made from glass with a 14mm taper.
il_fullxfull.336253268.jpg

pipe and stand would be one piece, made from glass.
14mm VONG fit and a no water vaporpathway... all glass

you could spray a little water inside for some moisturizing while keeping the flavor

OOOOORRrrrrrr,
somebody makes a uni-adapter for normal tobacco pipes.
there are thousands of them.

mmhm

Last edited:

asdf420

although wood has less heat conductivity than glass and isn't very transparent, this'd be really cool. I think it should be doable (base+14mm taper). With a piece of cherry, could be real nice. Though I'm not sure of how to go about it without making a blocky ugly thing, nor how to drill it with all the curves.. that's what real artists are for :p

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I am baked. Blame it on the OmniVong through my water tool. See above.
A repost of this image (was done by someone else) seems necessary to me, so that my "future me" can refer back to it:

DCemBQT.jpg

I know: It makes no sense now and here, but it will make sense later at the same place. Trust me. I am a professional time traveller. I am fully aware of what I am doing! Okay, that incident in 1967 was, well...

Okay. "Future Me" here. Time travel itself went well. It's now exactly 6 Ti tips through a water tool later. Dynaverse Standard Time. Systems normal. All fucked up. Problem is: I forgot why I left this image for my contemporary me. But no problem. I am a fucking professional. I will now travel back in time, take 6 Ti tips through my water tool and then come back. Everything gonna be alright. Trust me. Seriously. I know what I am doing. No doubt. 110%. See you later!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Squiby

I am planning on picking up an Omnivap Ti today to complement my M. Does the Omni use the same orings as the M and how many of each? I'd like to pick up a few extras when I order.

Here is an Omni XL next to an M.

e1Bb9T4.jpg

Here they are dismantled.

OLna2FO.jpg

There are two types of o-rings that are used with Vapcaps;

high temp o-rings. These are used on both the stainless steel tip on the M (3 o-rings) and the titanium tip on the Omni (4 o-rings).

The Omni condenser also uses three of these high temp o-rings. So, the Omni only uses high temp o-rings on its tip and condenser.

JdUbf2J.jpg

Here is the link to the high temp o-rings on the Dynavap site.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/high-temp-titanium-tip-o-ring-kit

There are also standard condenser x-rings. These are used on all non Omni condensers. Their cross section sort of looks like an x. They come in two sizes which are included when you buy them.
VpVoIU0.jpg

Here is a link to go the Dynavap page for condenser o-rings

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/ss-condenser-o-ring-kit

In my signature below is a link to a post on parts you might want to add to your cart. It's called the Vapcap First Aid.

Not XL length, correct?
Correct. That handy dandy keychain fits a regular 3.5" Vapcap perfectly.

So, the M survived the abuse remarkably well. The o rings were not trashed, the cap was not trashed, it was terribly resin clogged but not broken in any way, so a cleanup and retraining was all that was needed.
The Vapcap; indestructible by monster truck and friends alike.

Top Bottom