Dynavap VapCap ti 7 fin, 4th gen. Tip (possibly updated)

Ernie1086

I’m starting to think I need two instead of one. That way I can have a ti tip on every vap I have. Do we know if there gonna be the same price as the current tip?

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings!

It is very invigorating to find such interest in the 7 fin tips. Thank you @Summer for taking the time to coordinate this thread. Our goal now that we have a more well understood demand for these tips is to get them into our production schedule in January. If all goes well, they will be available towards the end of the month, and we will coordinate with everyone here via PM to make sure these get to those who signed up first.
If there is more interest, I have thought about doing a few more live video sessions to elaborate on some of the tip evolution. Possibly on youtube moving forward as it might be a better platform than facebook.

It also seems there might also be some interest in some spinning Ti mouthpieces as well. Since January is fast approaching, I hope we can make progress on these as well possibly having some ready when the 7 Fin Tips are. @Summer offered to facilitate a poll on these as well, so if you are interested, please speak up.
And to finish up, here are a few pictures of some of the earlier tip iterations as well as a few other prototypes.

IMG_20171218_115648988_zpsh7zhfui5.jpg

Thank you for the wonderful support!

Cheers,

George

Summer

Long Island, NY
Hang tight. I'm sending a pm to @VapCap to clarify if this will be a poll or a reservation list, along with some other clarification. I'll sure I'll have the answers tom., then I'll create the necessary thread & link to it via the vc thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom