Dynavap VapCap ti 7 fin, 4th gen. Tip (possibly updated)

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Well, I'm not up to speed on which ones "work the best", just that they all work quite well. However, I have to jump on this train so I'll have a supply with any future stems I might order.

Please put me down for 2...

Ernie1086

Sorry if I don’t understand, is this just a poll to see how much interest there is in the 7 fin or is this going to happen and this is a list to actually get the 7 fin tip. I still really want one that’s why I’m asking , I may be a lil dense too

jds

@tragique, I spoke with George about this & he said, yes, along with the tip, we will be able to order everything off the website. Yeah, cause I'm gonna get an extra cap, too.

Great, definitely taking one then. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add a 4.5 Gen Ti tip to my collection.

Also, just out of curiosity, how long will this "poll" run for? Does he have a maximum amount of tips he'd be willing to produce or is he going entirely with demand?

Last edited:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
@tragique, I spoke with George about this & he said, yes, along with the tip, we will be able to order everything off the website. Yeah, cause I'm gonna get an extra cap, too.
Perfect - I've already put the other parts for my carbon fiber omni in my cart. How is George going to know which Dynavap accounts map to the FC users in this thread?

Summer

Long Island, NY
Unless anything changes, George said we would run the list for 3 weeks. He has no minimum, he's going to produce for all those who are on the waitlist. When the tips are ready, Arielle will contact everyone on the list via an FC pm with a private link to the tip. You'll add the tip to the cart, log-in to your dynavap account & then you will have access to the entire website for ordering.

Zecrono

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me The Formuoli
In the 50's now.
With a +1 from me

mAhhTwo.jpg

The sandblasted M is a real crowd pleaser through water with a titanium tip.

Quick question: Can titanium be sandblasted? :science:
It would be neat to have this new tip match my SB M.

Top Bottom