• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dynavap VapCap ti 7 fin, 4th gen. Tip (possibly updated)

Vapcap2

Company Rep
Greetings DynaFamily!

Joe here! Forgive me, as I have been the main one in charge of resolving this , and I was out of the office the other week so it did get slightly backtracked. It seems that one or two tips were sent out pre-maturely. I have e-mailed everyone who has PM'd me regarding this, and if you have not gotten a PM or e-mail from me then please contact me at info@dynavap.com immediately! We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this, as we want to resolve this in the classiest way possible :).

We are in the process of finalizing everything, and if I have been in contact with you then you should be getting a shipping notification very soon, including a letter with further details and information!

Thanks so much for everything, and have an awesome day!

-Joe
Dynavap Retail Account Representative

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Soon?

Anyone been notified?
giphy.gif

Winegums,
Reactions: Quint

szai

If anyone finds themselves with either an additional or unwanted tip please pm me!

szai,

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Dynavap, simply unparalleled.

Edit: 'coz I am a halfwit who goes off half cocked!

Shoulda read more carefully, and been less excitable :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Copacetic,
Reactions: KidFated.

Ernie1086

Ok anyone else have trouble with the screen in the new 7 fin I’m having a hell of a time getting mine to stay in the first two sets of grooves?

Ernie1086,
Reactions: mmenzie

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Ok anyone else have trouble with the screen in the new 7 fin I’m having a hell of a time getting mine to stay in the first two sets of grooves?

i am having the same issue as well. it came shipped in the bottom and i pushed it up to the first groove where i like it and it slides down to the third on mine

mmenzie,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
latest

Still nothing, my latest order arrived and I was hoping my 7 fin and mouth piece would be included, but alas they were not.

Anyone else get their 7 fin tip and mouthpiece yet?

Winegums,

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
latest

Still nothing, my latest order arrived and I was hoping my 7 fin and mouth piece would be included, but alas they were not.

Anyone else get their 7 fin tip and mouthpiece yet?
Were you in on the special run order? I'm in the States, but got mine a few weeks ago.

nickdanger,

Sketch420

I'm Way late to the game...any chance of a round 2? Or if someone doesn't want one I'll buy it. Not a fan of the new tips @all.

Thanks

Sketch420,

Sketch420

It's not a bad tip but for water use i liked the previous generations more. The main thing is that it doesn't hold or accept heat like any previous generations. It's just because i enjoy high temperatures when paired with water. I'll just wait for the next update to the tip.

PS: nice avatar. I used to take care of those axolotl when i did fish tank servicing. Really interesting creatures.

Why? What is it that you don't like?

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Too bad I missed that.
I like 7-Fin better too. Looks nicer and is not so sensitive to heat. Now that I sometimes use 2 OmniVongs at the same time, it is annoying to have only one 7-Fin TI tip.
The OG 7fins are where it's at, these LE7fins perform more like the 5 fin. So in all honesty, I think we all expected more 7fin characteristics besides the, well, 7 fins.

BirdFisher

Hey guys, can any of you lucky purchasers of this 7 fins tip grab a scale and tell us how much this baby weigh?

BirdFisher,
Reactions: DHV8654

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
3.57 g w/Ti CCD. The LE is 3.46 g w/ti CCD

I realized after I posted, @Summer, that I had measured the LE first.

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom