Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@flotntoke

Hey man, I don't believe that every customer of DynaVap is an FCer and I believe @StormyPinkness was just trying to point out that the website should reflect that idea.

No need to go on a diatribe about how you hate whiners and can't stand them whining for any reason.

I for one find folks getting on a soap-box to disparage folks who are running out of patience just as much off-putting as folks at the end of their patience.

End of the day, everyone should probably just keep their mouths shut.

Yeah, thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Diatribe I get, but just to be clear it's not whiners whining for any reason I was going on about - whether I find them generally annoying or not. It was whining about shipping in spite of the fact that it is clear from other reports that the regular time wasn't even up. From what I read here I think DynaVap is getting some business on reddit (but I don't go there much so don't really know) and here on FC. Would guess there are posts there about shipping, too. And, would be surprised if they have a shipping thread for such things as we're in now here.

On that last sentence... couldn't agree more. If that's what happened, or even if it were posted here in the appropriate place, I would have had nothing to reply to!

Love the irony of your post, too. Doesn't bother me a bit, but would expect that some may find folks getting on a soap-box to disparage folks who disparage folks who are running out of patience (and sharing it with all repeatedly), just as off-putting as folks who have lost patience with those at the end of their patience.

flotntoke,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
@flotntoke

Hey man, I don't believe that every customer of DynaVap is an FCer and I believe @StormyPinkness was just trying to point out that the website should reflect that idea.

No need to go on a diatribe about how you hate whiners and can't stand them whining for any reason.

I for one find folks getting on a soap-box to disparage folks who are running out of patience just as much off-putting as folks at the end of their patience.

End of the day, everyone should probably just keep their mouths shut.

Pretty much what you said, his customers aren't all fc'ers. Especially with such an attractive buy in of $30 and all the positive buzz it must be getting other places too.

Alex03

Hey fellow vapers, I have a quick question. I ordered an omnivap stand a week ago. Still no shipping confirmation from George. And i dont want to Stress out.
I know that it takes time. And asking wont bring me my omni any sooner.

Im outside of north Amerika so I just want to make shure every thing is going right Cuz dealing with customs and postoffices from the other side of the World is no fun.

Please bear with me. The anticipation is litteraly killing me.

Keep on vaping.... And George keep the good work going wish you luck !!!!:rockon::clap::clap::o

Squiby

Hey fellow vapers, I have a quick question. I ordered an omnivap stand a week ago. Still no shipping confirmation from George. And i dont want to Stress out.

Im outside of north Amerika so I just want to make shure every thing is going right Cuz dealing with customs and postoffices from the other side of the World is no fun.

Keep on vaping.... And George keep the good work going wish you luck !!!!:rockon::clap::clap::o

Hi Alex03

George (Dynavap) is currently overwhelmed with orders and you will experience a delay in shipping.

If you access your account on the Dynavap website and view your order, you will see that it will remain in "PROCESSING" status until your order is packaged and ready for shipping. Once shipped, you will receive a confirmation email along with tracking details from George.

From the comments on this thread, I think George is still in the process of ramping up production to deal with the popularity of the Dynavap line.

Relax, enjoy the pics and reading the thread and one day soon you will have a vapvap to call your own.

anasrzi

Hard to keep your nerve mate I know the feeling when I got my omni and also my OG version as well, believe me when I say that george is working tirelessly to for fill all the orders but because of the inundation of orders it may take a while but bare with it all, all the waiting is well worth it. I've used nothing else since I got my omni for herbal use, still do dabs via a nail but basically my omni is always close by and getting hit regular.

Stay strong and you will be rewarded :nod:

Squiby

Hard to keep your nerve mate I know the feeling when I got my omni and also my OG version as well, believe me when I say that george is working tirelessly to for fill all the orders but because of the inundation of orders it may take a while but bare with it all, all the waiting is well worth it. I've used nothing else since I got my omni for herbal use, still do dabs via a nail but basically my omni is always close by and getting hit regular.

I just LOVE being REWARDED!!!

mestizo

Was your Omni a Beta, or is George started to ship the preorders? I ordered mine on March the 20th., still in process. No hurries, just wondering.

mestizo,

jimfish4130

"2016-05-09 14:36

UNITED KINGDOM, London, Departed, Your item departed a transfer airport in Heathrow, London, UNITED KINGDOM on May 9, 2016 at 2:36 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination."
this is the last update I had on my shipping but it hasn't been scanned in yet when I check on the parcel force website. Knowing my luck customs are probably holding my precious vap hostage, I sure hope not though, smoking through a j-hook when I'm away from home at the moment

Matteo Italy

"2016-05-09 14:36

UNITED KINGDOM, London, Departed, Your item departed a transfer airport in Heathrow, London, UNITED KINGDOM on May 9, 2016 at 2:36 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination."
this is the last update I had on my shipping but it hasn't been scanned in yet when I check on the parcel force website. Knowing my luck customs are probably holding my precious vap hostage, I sure hope not though, smoking through a j-hook when I'm away from home at the moment

Can i ask you your order number? I m #1363 and ordered on 7th april a ti wood. I m just wondering how close are we getting with orders. Ty

Matteo Italy

Can i ask you your order number? I m #1363 and ordered on 7th april a ti wood. I m just wondering how close are we getting with orders. Ty

UPDATED
The package with my ti wood is leaving US with destination EU. So if anybody is waiting for a ti wood ordered around first week of April, you turn is coming. cant wait to try it out!
thanx George and FC forum for the patience

Hoey420

Phew! My green package from Dynavap turned up today, Order #822 & 823 ordered on 27th feb.
@VapCap, could you please give us international buyers shipping options like priority /express.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-18-36-38_zpsoxe0wxyv.png

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Ugh, I wish I'd ordered my replacement glass body separate from my vapcap s and dynastash. I haven't been able to use my broken og for over a month waiting for it to ship. Definitely would of been worth the extra $7.

Edit: And then @VapCap pm's me to take care of it for me even though it's not his fault/problem because he's fucking awesome.

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
UPDATED
The package with my ti wood is leaving US with destination EU. So if anybody is waiting for a ti wood ordered around first week of April, you turn is coming. cant wait to try it out!
thanx George and FC forum for the patience

I ordered in late march. Woody and OV amongst other nice things. I think George is very, very busy ramping up everything - haven't heard back from him for the last days, which is quite uncommon (no rant, all good - it's about priorities and he's damn good with these!)... need to change my address cause I'm moving. Hopefully will hear back from him soon to get thru all this and finally choose the exact pieces when it's my turn. I have a feeling it's soon to come!! :)

@VapCap you rock!!! :rockon::clap::love:

DrHermman

Finally got my shipping info!! My order was from the beginning of april (#1326), added 3-4 times to it so it took a bit longer than expected... No problem at all :nod:
I'll keep you guys posted about the time it takes for it to arrive to Spain and the importation fees (if any), just in case someone is interested!
I can't wait for it to arrive!!:drool:
Peace!

DrHermman

0jccE3n.jpg

It is here guys!!!!! I am so happy...! :clap::D

I am trying it tonight, so expect some photos and a little review on the Vapcap thread tomorrow night...

BTW It took 11 days to get to Spain, and no taxes added at all :tup:

Keep it up guys!! It looks like it will be really rewarding :drool::love:
Peace

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Order #1467 placed on April 14th. I added to my order a couple times, so that probably added to the wait. It shipped out on Wednesday May 25th, and I had it in my hands two days later on Friday. :rockon:

I have pictures and stuff to post in the VapCap thread, but I've been way too busy playing with it to post there. Soon I'll be able to put my VapCap down long enough to type up a nice review and post it up.

Until then, stay vaped, my friends! I know I am! :spliff:

:peace:

Squiby

Finally got my shipping info!! My order was from the beginning of april (#1326), added 3-4 times to it so it took a bit longer than expected... No problem at all :nod:
I'll keep you guys posted about the time it takes for it to arrive to Spain and the importation fees (if any), just in case someone is interested!
I can't wait for it to arrive!!:drool:
Peace!
0jccE3n.jpg

It is here guys!!!!! I am so happy...! :clap::D

I am trying it tonight, so expect some photos and a little review on the Vapcap thread tomorrow night...

BTW It took 11 days to get to Spain, and no taxes added at all :tup:

Keep it up guys!! It looks like it will be really rewarding :drool::love:
Peace

Yah!!! Come ONNNN...:\:rolleyes::cry:

Open that green package and show us!!:lol::rofl::lol:
:bigleaf:

StoneFog

Ordered my Ti woody one week ago today. The wait is a tough one! :popcorn:

It's going to be such a happy day when that email shows up saying it shipped. :spliff:
I ordered my Ti Burly one month ago today and added a burl mouthpiece a week later. The wait goes from "a tough one" to down right excruciating.

I can't wait to get it and I'm very glad I ordered but one thing I've learned during this period is, I should never get involved in a pre-sale that is likely to take more than 2 months, I'm not at my breaking point yet but I think another month of this kind of anticipation would push me past excitement and into indifference.

Hang in there man, as long as George keeps working his magic, we'll all reach the promised land eventually! :tup:

StoneFog

Aaah! I was hoping to have to wait a month tops!

That sure is excruciating. I should have ordered in April like I wanted to. I always do that though, I say I shouldn't and wait and wait and wait and then do it anyway.

I hope you get yours soon!

It took me a few weeks to work up to ordering too.

When I added the mouthpiece to the order, it generated a new order number. I'm not sure if my order will be sent out under my original order number, or if adding to it puts me back a week in the order line, I suspect it will set the ship date back though.

From what I can gather, If you don't mess with your order, your probably looking at around a month wait time.

Top Bottom