Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

Sasquatch_Jr

Not sure what kind of crazy international shipping @VapCap uses but my tracking number is showing as out for delivery already. That's less than one week from Wisconsin to British Columbia including 2 days stuck in customs in Toronto. Usually domestic online orders from Toronto and US online orders from California take just over a week to get to my house.

Haven't even held my VapCap yet and I'm already beyond impressed with this company.

Smelly Dog

Anyone here order when the ship date notification said 4/7 and get a tracking number?

Just checked the site and it now has a ship date of 4/13 for new orders.

Don't go by shipping dates on the website, save the frustration on shipping dates and be prepared to receive your tracking number in 3-4 weeks after you placed your order. I am a repeat customer and order stuff from VC knowing it's going to take awhile. The wait is totally worth it IMHO! :)

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Don't go by shipping dates on the website, save the frustration on shipping dates and be prepared to receive your tracking number in 3-4 weeks after you placed your order. I am a repeat customer and order stuff from VC knowing it's going to take awhile. The wait is totally worth it IMHO! :)
They should do a better job at managing expectations. I think just a simple, "Due to a sudden increase in demand we are experiencing some shipping delays and will notify you by email as soon as your order ships."

I think putting a set ship date and then missing that deadline comes off worse than just a vague delay notice.

little maggie

Just wondering- does anyone know when the batch of ti-woodys is going to be ready to mail? I'm not in a hurry because my CFX is in the mail and I still have the glass one. I ordered my woody around my birthday in March and just am curious.

little maggie,

belov

Just wondering- does anyone know when the batch of ti-woodys is going to be ready to mail? I'm not in a hurry because my CFX is in the mail and I still have the glass one. I ordered my woody around my birthday in March and just am curious.

I received an email just now about my Ti woody Blackwood being shipped out tomorrow, check your email. Either way I'd assume soon. I ordered mine at the end of March so a shorter wait than I expected. :tup:

belov,

little maggie

I received an email just now about my Ti woody Blackwood being shipped out tomorrow, check your email. Either way I'd assume soon. I ordered mine at the end of March so a shorter wait than I expected. :tup:
Thanks. I am not getting these emails for some reason even though I've heard from George before. I ordered my blackwood woody on March 22. I'm pretty sure he has a bunch that he has ready. I'll email him if it doesn't come tomorrow. Had the same problem with the CFX.

little maggie,

Squiby

Hi.

I have been a lurker here at fc, learning about the various vaping forms. I have learned a lot. I very much appreciate all the freely offered knowledge and experience. For me it has been a blessing. It has given me the type of details to make informed decisions.

I finally officially joined the forum, and at the same time my combustion habit has officially come to an end.

George's line of vaps look fantastic and I have taken the plunge on the pre-order omni, the ti woody along with extra bodies and tips.

My orders span between March 30 - April 15, #1275 and #1455.

I have read most of the Dynavap discussions but I am not sure that I fully get the expected timeline.

Little Maggie... did you receive a response on status of your order? I am waiting patiently for my treasured vapcaps to come in the mail and realize that there is a delay. I'm just trying to get a sense in my mind when the orders might fulfilled. Will the wait be days, weeks or months?....

DrHermman

Hi.

I have been a lurker here at fc, learning about the various vaping forms. I have learned a lot. I very much appreciate all the freely offered knowledge and experience. For me it has been a blessing. It has given me the type of details to make informed decisions.

I finally officially joined the forum, and at the same time my combustion habit has officially come to an end.

George's line of vaps look fantastic and I have taken the plunge on the pre-order omni, the ti woody along with extra bodies and tips.

My orders span between March 30 - April 15, #1275 and #1455.

I have read most of the Dynavap discussions but I am not sure that I fully get the expected timeline.

Little Maggie... did you receive a response on status of your order? I am waiting patiently for my treasured vapcaps to come in the mail and realize that there is a delay. I'm just trying to get a sense in my mind when the orders might fulfilled. Will the wait be days, weeks or months?....

Hi Squiby, and welcome to FC! I am fairly new to this forum too, and am also so very thankful for all the help you can find around here...
I ordered a TiWoody the 4th of april, so I believe we will be receiving our units around the same time, AFAIK around a month after the order was placed (in our case, maybe in 10-15 days). At least that's what the delay has been for other people...
I hope this helps you out!
Peace!

Squiby

Hi Squiby, and welcome to FC! I am fairly new to this forum too, and am also so very thankful for all the help you can find around here...
I ordered a TiWoody the 4th of april, so I believe we will be receiving our units around the same time, AFAIK around a month after the order was placed (in our case, maybe in 10-15 days). At least that's what the delay has been for other people...
I hope this helps you out!
Peace!

Thks DrHermman

I emailed George and he sent his usual lightening swift reply. In line with your understanding, George said that he would have the items for my order in about 2 weeks. So I increased my wait pain and added a DynastashER to my order which will push my order out another few weeks.

It will be a painful wait but oh so worth it in the end.

I think that these tiny, efficient, beautiful vaps may be the perfect gift. So, I anticipate placing another order this fall. The OG would be great stocking stuffers.

LOL! Why am I thinking of Xmas gifts when the daffodils are blooming???

little maggie

Just got my email saying my order is shipped... I'm really looking forward to this vap.
I ordered the original, toyed with the idea of changing my order to the omni, but will see how this goes.
@Alex03 you can message @VapCap (the manufacturer) I'm sure you'll get the appropriate answers.
So my vapcap should arrive in a couple of weeks, my aromed recreational herb holder should arrive a few days before. My Mighty is mighty and I should be harvesting two Wild Thailand sativas in about three weeks.
I think May is going to be a relaxing month!
Peace out vapers:rockon:
Would you add when you ordered your vapcap? I emailed George about my order early last week and haven't heard anything back.

As for being clumsy- to me it makes a difference which torch I use as well. My thumbs are weak and my hands shake so some don't work well for me. Someone suggested one with a lock mechanism and that works the best for me.

Last edited:
little maggie,

DrHermman

Thks DrHermman

I emailed George and he sent his usual lightening swift reply. In line with your understanding, George said that he would have the items for my order in about 2 weeks. So I increased my wait pain and added a DynastashER to my order which will push my order out another few weeks.

It will be a painful wait but oh so worth it in the end.

I think that these tiny, efficient, beautiful vaps may be the perfect gift. So, I anticipate placing another order this fall. The OG would be great stocking stuffers.

LOL! Why am I thinking of Xmas gifts when the daffodils are blooming???

LOL the VAS has really hit you hard :lol:
I have resisted the temptation for the dynastashER, as I have no access to oils/concentrates... But really everything that George is selling is very tempting, and I would love to own it all :luv:
I agree with you that the OG vapcap looks really great as a gift, hopefully it will introduce more people into vaporizing and FUCKCOMBUSTION!
We just gotta wait some more weeks... Keep it up!!! :tup:
Peace!

DrHermman,

Squiby

Would you add when you ordered your vapcap? I emailed George about my order early last week and haven't heard anything back.

As for being clumsy- to me it makes a difference which torch I use as well. My thumbs are weak and my hands shake so some don't work well for me. Someone suggested one with a lock mechanism and that works the best for me.

Hi Little Maggie

I have placed several combined orders with George: #1276, 1300, 1399, 1452. The orders include the Ti Woody, Omnivap, Dynastash, the XL condenser and wood tips and short body.

I emailed George yesterday on the status and he promptly replied that he will have all the components for my order in 2 weeks.

I have emailed George several times (throigh his Dynavap website) with product and order questions and each time he has responded immediately or sooner! LOL! I suspect that there may be a glitch with your email somehow, because George has been providing unbelievable customer service, in my experience.

Have you tried to contact him through his Dynavap website?

Good luck with the Vapcap! I am sure the wait will be well worth it.

Squiby

LOL the VAS has really hit you hard :lol:
I have resisted the temptation for the dynastashER, as I have no access to oils/concentrates... But really everything that George is selling is very tempting, and I would love to own it all :luv:
I agree with you that the OG vapcap looks really great as a gift, hopefully it will introduce more people into vaporizing and FUCKCOMBUSTION!
We just gotta wait some more weeks... Keep it up!!! :tup:
Peace!

I have followed the entire Dynavap forums, General discussion and Shipping. I really do believe that this small efficient device will be the best vape product for me. Not to mention that I am bowled over by how stunningly attractive it is. I think most other vape products appear clumsy and pale in comparison.

They say that anticipation is greater than realization. But in this instance, given everyone's reviews, pics and videos, I am betting that receiving the Vapcap will top the anticipation.

All my combustion friends will be introduced to the VC when it arrives.

MonkeyMonk

I've received a message today from DynaVap saying that my order is 'complete'. Which I guess means it's shipped. This is happening with me too :rockon:

MonkeyMonk,
Reactions: DrHermman

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
I don't want to bother George with this so I'm hoping someone on here may be able to answer this...

Got an email yesterday from DynaVap with the subject "Your DynaVap, LLC order from April 2, 2016 is complete"

Does this mean it shipped? Or will there be a second email with shipping confirmation/tracking when it ACTUALLY ships?

Just trying to gauge whether it might arrive on 4/20 :)

covercash,

Archaicrevival

I don't want to bother George with this so I'm hoping someone on here may be able to answer this...

Got an email yesterday from DynaVap with the subject "Your DynaVap, LLC order from April 2, 2016 is complete"

Does this mean it shipped? Or will there be a second email with shipping confirmation/tracking when it ACTUALLY ships?

Just trying to gauge whether it might arrive on 4/20 :)
It will ship soon.

Archaicrevival,

little maggie

Thanks. I'm going to try to write again. I ordered March 22.
He wrote back right away. The website is the way to go. He is out of wood for the woody right now which is why I haven't gotten mine. I'm ok waiting if I know why.

Last edited:

starvingmusician24

Hey I ordered a 4/20 deal for the dynavap. I was just curious if anyone knows how long of a delay were on before they ship. I've been following this thread from the beginnings so now I'm ready to try out the dynavap. Y'all are making it look so much fun.

starvingmusician24,
Reactions: nondarb

MonkeyMonk

I've got my OG VapCap today! So here is the info for those interested:
Order Date - April 6, 2016
Order Completion - April 18
Arrived - April 27 (international shipping).
Also I didn't know about package in the post office until yesterday night :doh:

Happy vaping!

little maggie

Just wondering if a shipping notice gets sent out when the dynavap is ready to be sent. I'm waiting for a woody I ordered in March although I keep adding to it. I managed to break my glass one so I'm dynavapless. I'm pretty caught up in my newly arrived milaana so I'm ok waiting but just wonder if there's a heads up when woody gets mailed.

Smelly Dog

Wait, how can folks who ordered an OG VC on 420 already be getting them? I'm still waiting for mine and I ordered it on March 21, now I'm wondering if something happened to my order if folks are getting the 420 orders before my March order?

I'm not complaining, so please don't read my post as a complaint, I know George is swamped with orders and orders take about a month to ship out.

Smelly Dog,
Reactions: nondarb

Tdtour

Yeah that does not sound right. @Smelly Dog should have gotten his order already.

Its like waiting for the grasshopper to arrive and they are a year behind. Check out that thread.

Krazzykid

IIRC, @Smelly Dog didn't you order an original glass VC along with a preorder for the omnivap in one order?

If so, then it would be the preorder that's holding your order up. I would be willing to bet that you could receive that glass VC sooner if you were to email and offer to pay a second S&H.

Forgive me if I am mistaken on the order details.

Vap974

I just exchange with George about my orders.
I'm very pleased to know that my omnivap with wood sleeve+dynastash+OV will be sent this week!!!
:brow:
So it's really nice for a preorder since all the orders that George has to treat with the special 420 discount:clap:
For sure i'll post some pics of my news toys!:love:

Top Bottom