Dynavap inhalation method.

Gr8danger

Hello I have a dynavap vapcap m2 and sometimes when using I feel like I feel little chunks or particles of vaporized bud landing on my tongue and I'm wondering if any of this actually makes it into you lungs? Or if there is any way around this? It kinda freaks me out but I think if I was I would be coughing it out! Looking for your guys opinions and tips! Thank you!

Gr8danger,

kurt6652

hi, you might a more coarse grind or a bong. some people use 2 screens.

kurt6652,

Squiby

Any particulates that make their way to the vapor path will also be inhaled. This can become a source of lung and throat irritation.

Grinding your flower can let tiny bits get through the screen. So, I don't grind at all and just tear a tiny bit off a flower and pop it into the herb chamber.

Some people have had success by adding a second screen to prevent plant matter from entering the vapor path

I have found that filtering the vapor can create a wonderful smooth non irritating vapor. I take a bit of degummed hemp fiber and wind it into a flat disc, then sandwich it between two CCD screens. Not only will the vapor be velvet smooth but your condenser will remain clean for a long long time and you will notice that there are no tiny bits stuck to the inside of the condenser.

Top Bottom