Duff's Choice

Which vape should I part ways with?

• Total voters

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
1rznf3.jpg

Mr. Me2

Yes!

So far I haven't moved on selling anything and have added two new VCs.

Why won't it stop?!!!
I'm so weak.

Of the three, the Crafty gets the least use.
The SBJ the most.
Hey @duff - has anyone asked your preferred vaping style? Do you need a session vape? Do you need/use different vapes in different situations?

duff

Well worn
Awesome @GreenHopper!

Good questions @Mr. Me2.

It's usually just me and I typically take three or four hits at a time, so most session/conduction vapes don't get a lot of use. The Crafty however is a great vape to pass around. The downside to that is that everyone that I'm passing it to is more interested in my other toys.

The only vape I own that has a session mode that doesn't cook the material is the Tubo. It is an incredible feature that all convection vapes should add if possible. With the Tubo you can do on-demand mode or cruise (session) mode.

I do mix them up quite often. However when I'm on the move, I'll take either the VC or the GH.

And what are your 2 new ones?
Not so new anymore @little maggie, but when I started this thread the Mi and the Tubo were new.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The only vape I own that has a session mode that doesn't cook the material is the Tubo.
What about the SBJ? I would consider that a session vape when it has a full chamber. If the chamber is not quite big enough an OG Brick might be what's needed. My OG Brick is capable of huge sessions or .03 gram microdoses.

The instant on-demand convection and large chamber of the Sticky Brick vapes really works well with session type usage. They're the only convection vapes I own that I would label as "session". I don't own a Tubo because I'm broke as fuck right now, but it seems like a good electronic alternative to something Sticky.

Of course the Sticky Bricks are manual and not automatic, so they have a bit of a learning curve and you can't just hand them to somebody and say "hit this". Which can be important in a session with people new to vaping. My solution to this problem, tell your friends to wise the fuck up and start vaping more.

Top Bottom