Dual screen whips?

FEAR420

Sorry the original reply was so short,I posted from my iPhone...
Trust me dude. One of the best investments you can make for your vape. It's the reason I want a custom blown vertical wand for my DBV...so I can use my deluxe whip & wand kit :ko:;) I can easily put in 0.1 in it and get BLASTED. A good packing is right around .3. Another thing you should do,is go buy some of that Green floral foam that you can press right into. Take that and make a vertical stand for your box style vape by simply standing your vape with the element straight up & down then just press the back of your vape down into the foam & make an impression then grab a razor blade & scrape it out. Turns your box vape into a V-Tower of sorts ;)

FEAR420,

ClemsonVapor489

Is there some aero advantage to the vape being vertical?

One of the main reasons I want this is so I can stop propping my Vaporite up with a book to avoid weed burning on the element. I guess if the stand is permanent, that pretty much solves the problem too.

The other issue is that the power cord on the Vaporite is where the "bottom" would be if I turned it vertical. The power connection is a finicky bitch as it is. I could modify the idea (or simply add a hole) if there is a reason to do so (read: if it'll get me higher :D)

ClemsonVapor489,

aero18

vaporist
ClemsonVapor489 said:
Is there some aero advantage to the vape being vertical?

One of the main reasons I want this is so I can stop propping my Vaporite up with a book to avoid weed burning on the element. I guess if the stand is permanent, that pretty much solves the problem too.
Heat probably goes over the herb more evenly, as heat rises. Not worth the hastle of having it designed like that though, imo.

Simple stirring solves the issue in the DBV.

aero18,

manchild

Vapourist
I've often thought that using the Extreme cyclone bowl and elbow on the traditional box vape would solve the problem of herb falling on the element. I have an old vaporite box vape that i would not even think of using now, but the cyclone fits perfectly snug. I guess each model is different but it seems like a pretty cheap option if it fits. Would only work properly for elbow packs but as fear mentioned, tilt your unit to vertical and you have a V-tower making the cyclone fully functional.

http://greatvape.com/items/accessories/extreme-whip-kit-ex602-detail.htm

Then everyone could enjoy that sweet elbow goodness :ko:
Has anyone tried it?

manchild,

ClemsonVapor489

Fear and aero (lol): I know heat rises, but most of the vaporization takes place as I'm drawing, I can't imagine that a two screen design doesn't eliminate the need for verticalization (...not a word...should be).

ClemsonVapor489,
Top Bottom