Dual 18650 Power House

anasrzi

Any one at all got news on TOD? I'm a happy owner of the Milaana in fact I'm pretty much in love with the thing it couldn't have come at a better time with me being off work with a broken leg and all the pain that entails.

Id love to see TOD in the wild some day soon but I guessing with all the work being directed into the Mi and Zion production it might be a long wait, I'd like to hear tho that it's possible to see it in the future, would love to add the RBT tech collection I've got going, simply stunning vapour production, milky and tasty as you like puts all other vape's to shame IMO.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Any one at all got news on TOD? I'm a happy owner of the Milaana in fact I'm pretty much in love with the thing it couldn't have come at a better time with me being off work with a broken leg and all the pain that entails.

Id love to see TOD in the wild some day soon but I guessing with all the work being directed into the Mi and Zion production it might be a long wait, I'd like to hear tho that it's possible to see it in the future, would love to add the RBT tech collection I've got going, simply stunning vapour production, milky and tasty as you like puts all other vape's to shame IMO.

Yeah this is still way back burner, kind of the red headed step child of Zion and Milaana, maybe some day, but think there is another idea in the works that could also beat this one to market... we'll see but for 2016 at least goal is to wrap up Zion get it up and running proper, now that Milaana is in full production

anasrzi

Yeah this is still way back burner, kind of the red headed step child of Zion and Milaana, maybe some day, but think there is another idea in the works that could also beat this one to market... we'll see but for 2016 at least goal is to wrap up Zion get it up and running proper, now that Milaana is in full production

Oh your such a tease @Shit Snacks i can't wait to see what comes or market next, I can but say one thing I'll be very interested to seeing RBT's bonkers ideas take shape.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
So the Timbercannon is on its way to this Krazy guy. I see it really only being used for rosin, shatter, and other conventrates but i am very curious to see what it can do.

I would think this is the most "powerful" pure convection portable available that doesn't require a torch and i am very interested to use such power on concentrates.

ZC

Timbercannon looks great. Love the split-design. Would be a missed opportunity to not have the cable be removeable though, so that you could potentially plug it into an AC power supply like the one @Alan is developing for the Mi-Log or the one I've made for the Mi. If the Timber Cannon can easily switch between a desktop and a portable vape it'll be very versatile.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I haven't busted out this Cannon prototype in a while. I actually pulled the brass plate out of it for use in my Zion.

It is really a concentrate beast, but with the Sliver upcoming it may not see the light of day. The power is certainly there, the pure convection taste is sublime, but the mesh screen basket thing isn't ideal. I never did try using hemp fiber with it, but it is possible this could greatly improve the experience.

With the Sliver and Splinter in the works i don't forsee the Timber Cannon being in the near future, but still a hell of a lot of fun.

Do you users see it as a marketable option for @RastaBuddhaTao in the future?

ZC

When you can pump whatever power you want into a splinter very easily at a (presumed) lower price point, yeah I don't see the timber-cannon having a huge market. It's a novelty that I'm sure a few people would be interested in, but I'm sure it's a short list.

Summer

Long Island, NY
You've got the Splinter & the PAM & now you're gonna have the Splinter Z, so isn't this just the wired Splinter Z or rather the PAM 2 formerly known as the Timber-Cannon?

virtualpurple

I would agree that the timber cannon will likely see few to market. I think that RBT has evolved too much and is producing far more flexible vapes that are likely to be a bigger attraction.

I had pre-ordered the timber cannon when I ordered the Milan’s, but I am far more excited about what Ryan is capable of building now. I can’t wait to see what he comes up with in the next stage of his crafting evolution!

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Am i the only one with a timber cannon prototype? Fun novelty that really showcases the heaters power. But it is rough on the batteries and not nearly as versatile at the Splinter.

Mine sits in the drawer of lost vapes at the moment, but once in a blue moon ill bust it out for a pure convection dab

IAmKrazy2,
Reactions: KeroZen

virtualpurple

Am i the only one with a timber cannon prototype? Fun novelty that really showcases the heaters power. But it is rough on the batteries and not nearly as versatile at the Splinter.

Mine sits in the drawer of lost vapes at the moment, but once in a blue moon ill bust it out for a pure convection dab

I believe you are the sole owner with a prototype. I think it was your posts and video clip that piqued my interest to begin with!

While I think that the timber cannon would be lost in the shuffle amongst other portables today especially, I could see the principle build being applied elsewhere and being a little more at home.

I think that for those with easy access to concentrates that the timber cannon could be redesigned into a great small desktop model concentrate monster.

I don’t know a thing about engineering so anyone should feel free to correct me, but I think ditching the batteries and wiring the timber cannon to run off ac power could really help this bad boy find its niche.

I would definitely keep the button for firing as it seems like a poor idea to have the timber cannon heat up log style, but I think a hardwired AC version of the timber cannon could shine as a concentrate station, especially in groups.

Way less intimidating for newer people than say using a nail, and simpler to use than an enail.

I’m not sure if making a hardwired version would drive down some of the cost or if it would present new difficulties (I don’t know anything about power or electricity either), but I would 100% choose a device like the timber cannon over my Evo for concentrates. My evo would just get too messy and I never felt like I was loading the correct amount or like I could load it appropriately. I’ve also used my herbalizer for concentrates but it doesn’t shine there in my opinion.

I now have a modded sv3 thanks to @VCBud and @JCat, as well as an enail for the high-5 controller but I think the sv3 is just too much hot metal for me to trust in a group. Something on demand like the timber-cannon would be far better for me when doing concentrates with my girlfriend or with groups.

Not that I’d want RBT to take the focus off the incredible devices he’s currently working on, I just think the timber cannon could really shine today, just not as a battery powered unit.

Bonus points if the timber cannon had a little stand it could mount crossways to make it look the part.

Children-wooden-big-gun-cannon-for-outdoor-toys-Kids-Child-wood-artillery-ordnance-toys-for-boys.jpg

Last edited:
virtualpurple,
Reactions: ZC
Top Bottom