Dual 18650 Power House

killick

But I like it!
Hhhmmm... could you imagine finding the perfect balance between fan airspeed and vape production? Instead of temp surfing you hit the switch and it flows at just the right rate for a nice, even extraction, likely it would have to be tied to temp tho. Or maybe it's always on setting 9 when on the fan, and it produces setting 4-like vapour as output?

This is an interesting turnup... ;)

HD Springer

Ha @phattpiggie that would be the equivalent of a beer bong hooked up to a fire hose with the pump. Just open wide and say Ah. Leave the rest to phatts and the RBT heater technology. Are you sure you don't have a bit of the US in ya. Hell maybe were brothers from another mother.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@cybrguy some boys will be girls too :lol:
p6n8wQTm.jpg

@killick and @HD Springer it's easily a possibility but would need some development work to ensure it was properly viable.
HD 'brother from another' could well be my friend stranger things have happened. :lol:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I will admit to having been handed a woman's robe in a desperate situation before, but that is really pushing it and I wouldn't have allows photos. He is either very secure in his masculinity or... something else and I'm not sure exactly what. :lol:

Added: And, btw, if folks want to cross dress I'm not going to discourage them. But ya gotta show some style... ;)

Last edited:

hackslasher

Well ended up getting a refund. Figuring going to pick up the FW now, and by the time this one really gets going should be able to save up and pick it up. Plus gave my word I order one once in production because he was cool and refunded full price on order, which was dual and set of batteries, but moved the batteries over to my Zion order. That's shits pretty awesome. Also was pretty quick with reply, day or two. Quicker then staples who I'm still waiting on.... Anyway definetly still want, but between it probably being a bit away, reading the FW thread and feeling the perfect Christmas present to myself be a vape feels like the right choice. Mark my word though, I will be enjoying the power of this beast once it's out. Thanks again rbt for the awesome quick and easy process with all that and for switching up my order keep up the awesome work

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I'm probably get the garden gnome first
1WbYRm7.jpg

I can't believe I never mentioned this little fellow. No reason he should cross my mind tho I suppose.:doh::doh::doh:
Could you imagine a session with some friends. You casually pass one of them your Theos Of Delight.
It's going to be one way or the other.
They would either immerse themselves in a sensory overload. They gentle caress his tummy whilst getting lost in the hypnotic patternation of your chosen burl.
Or they hand it straight back curtly announcing 'Here have him, the little fukers laughing at me!!'
J5y5ge0.jpg

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hadn't used the TOD in a few weeks up until yesterday. Really missed it. I had been using it for shatter and just hadn't taken the time to soak and clean the stem. It really does take minimal effort to clean.

Taste can be very subjective but it really is hard to beat the Zion with a clean stem. Short vapor path of glass and a
SS screen with quick pure convection certainly is one quick trip to flavor country.

Have a very Zion Christmas all.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Any chance of a bubbler vid?
I'd love to see the TOD or USB milk some glass :rockon:

I've read right through this thread several times now.

I'm trying to stop re-reading the single Unregulated Single Battery thread as there's a real danger of me wearing it out! :drool:

Copacetic,
Reactions: SteamfunQ

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Any chance of a bubbler vid?
I'd love to see the TOD or USB milk some glass :rockon:

I've read right through this thread several times now.

I'm trying to stop re-reading the single Unregulated Single Battery thread as there's a real danger of me wearing it out! :drool:

Doubtful. Sorry. Because this early beta is very crude and doen't have a true trigger, it is difficult to use inverted. I also find the vapor rather smooth, and i use the temp of the vapor coming in as a temp gauge. I have only used it with water once myself. Again, using it inverted is difficult.

IAmKrazy2,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Apathyball

No news on this one in awhile and it's not on the website anymore. I'm assuming it's still planned for production after the Milaana?

Apathyball,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It may just be a one off novelty when the time comes, the final line up when production gets going should be Zion flagship with Milaana entry level, and Milaana is being tuned to run hot on a fresh battery similar to TOD (though obviously not quite as hot/fast for as long as TOD with two batts, so we'll see). This one is definitely safe to refer to as back burner though. I believe RBT is planning some sort of compensation for what few orders there were at least, in case TOD doesn't materialize for some reason, once the rest is in full production

Apathyball

Does anyone know if there's a better way to contact them other than their website? I've sent them 3 messages over 2 weeks now and I haven't received any kind of response.

I sent them $122 seven months ago. Now the product has all but disappeared with no information given to the people who paid. What are the other people in my situation doing? I don't mind delays, I expect them when pre-ordering products from new companies. However if this vape is never going to get made, I'd at least expect some communication and an offer to put me on the Milaana list or something.

Again, I don't mind waiting. I don't want to request a refund... I'd just like some sort of reassurance that I'm not getting screwed.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone know if there's a better way to contact them other than their website? I've sent them 3 messages over 2 weeks now and I haven't received any kind of response.

I sent them $122 seven months ago. Now the product has all but disappeared with no information given to the people who paid. What are the other people in my situation doing? I don't mind delays, I expect them when pre-ordering products from new companies. However if this vape is never going to get made, I'd at least expect some communication and an offer to put me on the Milaana list or something.

Again, I don't mind waiting. I don't want to request a refund... I'd just like some sort of reassurance that I'm not getting screwed.

You're not getting screwed, sometimes questions don't get answered, I'd say keep trying maybe. But also yes this may never see the light of day in the end, but yes you will get a Milaana probably or something else instead. Im sure he will announce that when he is able, maybe when the other Milaana pre orders are caught up to, maybe the next time he posts a general update. Hang in there, we know communication is not his strong shit, but he will take care of you eventually I am sure

Mulehead

What are the other people in my situation doing?

I'm getting highly medicated from my Milaana right now, and earlier today from Zion.

I say this because you asked, and to let you know if RBT still plans to make this device, any and all big hitters will want it!

I ordered all three as soon as they were available, I have two, and will still wait and hope he makes it!
If not, credit from RBT is fine for me.
Whatever device is next, I want it!

I suggest ordering a Milaana to keep you company until the beast is released!
You won't be disappointed!

Top Bottom