Driving home (northeast) from Tennesse who's on the way?!

NickDlow

Log Hog
Whats up fam?! Spent the weekend in Tennessee and I'm heading home tomorrow (5/2) with my girlfriend. Figured I see if anyone wants to have a quick vape or two. I have my errlectric with some concentrates but nothing else unfortunately. If anyone wants to meet up for a little bit pm me or just post in here. Thanks FC'ers hope to hear from some of you.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Once you get to the state line of TN/VA you still have about 5 hours on 81 before your to the VA/WV state line which is near me. Should put you hear after 9pm which works good for me. I am usually vaping in the garage from about 9pm-11pm so if you want to join in let me know. I'm about 5 minutes off 81 and I have lots of good flowers and I wouldn't mind trying some PureGold on the errlectric as I have only hit an RDK200 enail once. All my other dabbing experiences have been with the Hammer or a quartz dish and nectar collector. The one enail experience was by far the best.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Once you get to the state line of TN/VA you still have about 5 hours on 81 before your to the VA/WV state line which is near me. Should put you hear after 9pm which works good for me. I am usually vaping in the garage from about 9pm-11pm so if you want to join in let me know. I'm about 5 minutes off 81 and I have lots of good flowers and I wouldn't mind trying some PureGold on the errlectric as I have only hit an RDK200 enail once. All my other dabbing experiences have been with the Hammer or a quartz dish and nectar collector. The one enail experience was by far the best.

I'm down buddy! I'll message you when I'm closer or just pm your address and I'll throw it in my gps to see the eta. Up to you.

GetLeft

You guys should be close, no?
If we don't hear from you within a few hours we'll understand.

Top Bottom