Drinking vapor bong water?

C No Ego

While THC, like most/all oils, is hydrophobic, that does not mean there is not an emulsion formed between it and the water. It might not be stable without a surfactant and a lot of energy (Like an ultrasonic cleaner.), but it should hold some until it breaks down. There are some relationship terpenes and surfactants in that the former can be used to build the latter. ( https://www.google.com/patents/EP0106266A2?cl=en )
I could see older vape water absorbing more thc as some type of build up occurred over time in the water = yeah... but clean water with a few sessions through it... that stuff is just stinky chlorophyll type smells or it smells like a lipid Shit in there and wiped with sulpher afterwards...

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
5151accbafa96f07d3000029.png

Elfgrin

There's nothing in that water that you wouldn't be inhaling with a dry vapor hit anyway. I seem to recall S&B videos of volcano vapor being forced through different beverages (mostly alcoholic) to make infusions. Water won't deliver as many actives as a cannabis martini, obviously, but quite frankly I don't think vapor water is nearly as gross as vermouth :lol:

Elfgrin,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
There's nothing in that water that you wouldn't be inhaling with a dry vapor hit anyway. I seem to recall S&B videos of volcano vapor being forced through different beverages (mostly alcoholic) to make infusions. Water won't deliver as many actives as a cannabis martini, obviously, but quite frankly I don't think vapor water is nearly as gross as vermouth :lol:
ESPdvvj.jpg

I drink Pure things?
CANNABIS VAPORIZE?

Drinking BonG WATER?

Never!

SOMEONE is asking an weird question?

C No Ego

that makes sense but it stagnates in water... when you breath it in right away it is different than sitting in water for days to build up into other things etc

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Like make koolade out of the vape water? That sounds ingestible. Straight vape water sounds repulsive in flavor and smell even if there was something good in there for me. Yuck. If I knew it was good for me I could make something out of it too mask the flavor and smell, not I'm not going to experiment with it. That is for sure.

C No Ego

Like make koolade out of the vape water? That sounds ingestible. Straight vape water sounds repulsive in flavor and smell even if there was something good in there for me. Yuck. If I knew it was good for me I could make something out of it too mask the flavor and smell, not I'm not going to experiment with it. That is for sure.
I use the sniffer to decide what to stick my face into :) ... vape poo water is nothing my sniffer is drawn to at all LOL

MaadVape

Hey guys,

Drinking bong water would be gross (if conbusting the herb) but when using the vaporizer with a bong attachment, the water seems very clean when finished. If one was to drink this (possibly use vodka instead of water?) would it get you high?

I need to try this right now brb

MaadVape,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Have same reaction as many::puke:

Wonder how smell get so gross in water...reclaim does not smell by far as bad (even if i dislike reclaim smell too, but at lesser extent).. maybe as someone suggested in another thread molds and bacteria start very fast deteriorating what stick in water ?

Last edited:
Andreaerdna,
Reactions: C No Ego

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Have same reaction as many::puke:

Wonder how smell get so gross in water...reclaim does not smell by far as bad (even if i dislike reclaim smell too, but at lesser extent).. maybe as someone suggested in another thread molds and bacteria start very fast deteriorating what stick in water ?

Plus, often, little bits of spit drizzle down there. We don't like to admit that it happens, but it does.

That's also introducing a whole little civilization to breed.

Zep4

I just got the Cloudious Hydrology9 (I call it my Cloud9:) and we are loving it and drinking the water too:) I change it after nearly every session as it's so easy (and my choice). If you get one PLEASE read the instructions! Videos I've seen show some false assumptions...no you cannot adjust the exterior vent and yes you can add/remove your weed with the water still in it. It's a marvelously simple and efficient new product...cool, tasty vapor. Delightful:)
Update...I sent my unit back and got my requested full refund after they discovered a “heating element malfunction “. It had stopped hitting tho I thought it heated fine. It only lasted a couple months and I was not thrilled enough with it to get another.

Zep4,

LabPong

I think if someone pointed a gun at my head and said I had to drink vapor water.....or lick a Tide pod....I would not go with the spent vapor water.

LabPong,
Top Bottom