1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamwood Glow

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by oddjobold, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Tweakz

Tweakz Well-Known Member

@LabPong ,bro have you already purchased glow?

Dutch-Mic likes this.
  2. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

No...I almost did...not sure about it. I have a US Z splinter now....so not sure it will offer me any better experience.

Tweakz and Dutch-Mic like this.
  3. Tweakz

Tweakz Well-Known Member

I want to take glow18 just because of the replaceable heating coils . and it looks like it can hit fast and hard like I love and vaporize everything in one or two hits.

Dutch-Mic and Hjalmark like this.
  4. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Yeah that I agree with if I would leave it underwater but think it does better outside in moist hiking conditions then other vapes as long as the battery mod is water-proof/repellant

Specially compared to my grasshopper that had just died from me having sweaty hands :rofl:

Used to take it out for runs because the size

Dutch-Mic and Tweakz like this.
  5. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

If Im out camping/fishing/surfing in the great outdoors......Im using a vapcap and/or a Elev8r with torches! winky wink wink... ;)

Dutch-Mic and Hjalmark like this.
  6. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Only got the sticky brick full size mama and its HUGE but have taken it with me ones, but personally I like an electric vape more because often I am out in some windy shitty weather or I need to be able to take a fast hit

But vapcap and elev8r are awesome vapes also

My biggest problem with them though is how hard it is to find good gas to fill my torch lighters here in Sweden but my sticky brick is reserved as my "good night vape" because it knocks me out every time

Dutch-Mic likes this.
  7. Chainfish

Chainfish Well-Known Member

not sure if should post this here or dlx. anyway, been debating dobby/dlxpro for while, also been fancying a glow18. they've now released a glow dlx, they can't speak English and i can't explain well,and I can't get reply on facebook. reckon I could get something to make this usable with stems like a normal glow, then when I can a fford another, I could get the dlx pro and i'd have the stems, mouthpieces to use it dry. wasn't thinking of using either system with water. thoughts anyone and sorry for my pisspoor use of the language

https://greendream.shop/epages/a89f...7-b6f3-c8e5565032e2/Products/5-516GlowDLXPa#1

Dutch-Mic likes this.
  8. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Sorry I don't think it's such a good idea to hope for backwards compatibility like that, since the other Glow models don't really seem to have it either... This is the 4th and I don't see how it could work with the same stuff as the other 3.

I also don't think it's worth getting the DLX if you're not going to use it through water, or even a separate j hook dry, it would be better to get any of the other models (vapopipe, dobby, punch) instead, they have better visibility using dry as that is how they were designed to be used... For DLX the ability to use it dry is more of a bonus feature, not the best way to use them imo

Meanwhile the Glow stems are all pretty unique too, for the 14, and then the 18 uses regular glass joint stems, or yeah the wood stems are all unique as well. So if you want both, just got to suck it up and buy each of the models you like...

Alternatively try reaching out to vgoodiez, since they are the official retailer in the US for dreamwood, he has a ton of gear and can tell you what parts may be compatible with different models?

Dutch-Mic and Chainfish like this.
  9. Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic Well-Known Member

Hit them up via Instagram, they are very active over there. They do speak English (maybe with an accent), so that won't be a problem!

10. Chainfish

Chainfish Well-Known Member

shitsnacks tyvm. yeah have been looking at all for a while, so realise my choice not best option for my purpose, it will be used with water mind just maybe not as much as with stem. have managed to convey what I want to say to one of the team and after some poor explaining from me, we got summat going. he's going to have a word with his brother, and get back to me at some point after they discussed, I think we both on same page. fingers crossed within my price range

Dutch-Mic and Shit Snacks like this.
  11. Tweakz

Tweakz Well-Known Member

@Dreamwood

tell me, if use glow18 at 50-60w, how open should the air hole be ?

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    Chainfish likes this.
  12. Tweakz

Tweakz Well-Known Member

@Dreamwood , @Stu

sorry for the double post. but I would like to see the dreamwood branch in a new place .

Chainfish likes this.
  13. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

I already messaged dreamwood on Instagram letting them know a few days ago... If they would prefer I make the threads for them I will, but I wanted to give them the chance first

Hjalmark, Megaton, boon and 1 other person like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors