Dreamwood Glow

Teacher72

I have just received my glow. Went for the 14 for discresion. I am blown away! After owning a wide variety of portables this one is a head and shoulders ahead. Clouds and effects are stunning. Also user serviceable and can be deep cleaned. Only been a day but I can’t believe the efficiency and potency. If you are considering just buy one.

Teacher72

I hope I am not too late. I cannot rate this device highly enough. The Splinter Z is a decent vape but in my view the Dreamwood Glow 14 or 18 would be the way to go.

I have the 14 and I am waiting for the 18 to restock in the uk.

Clouds and flavour better than anything other than the Stick Brick Jr; another favourite of mine.

Hope this is helpful.

T

Dutch-Mic

I know that there are some people that prefer the stainless steel single coil for faster extraction and better taste. I tried both the two little kanthal coils and the single ss one. I prefer the first few hits of the two kanthal coils, but somehow the taste lasts longer with the SS one.

Dutch-Mic,
Reactions: Gwap

Terp_Extractor

glow rcv 18's in kingwood i love these vapes they hit harder then any other vapes ive owned in the past

this is my newest one right here
IMG-9383.jpg

this one is my baby
IMG-20200105-122405-772.jpg

Last edited:

Terp_Extractor

Beautiful ! I love my glow too it’s so hard hitting if u want ! The best is to mix flowers and concentrates you will get massive clouds ☁️
o yeaaaaa its a heavy hitter forsure ussually pankake it between my herb but when i put it on my bong i tend to put more amount of concentrate on top and saturate ALL the flower gets messy at first but after its vaped looks like no concentrate was ever there

GerVn_Vap0rist

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
o yeaaaaa its a heavy hitter forsure ussually pankake it between my herb but when i put it on my bong i tend to put more amount of concentrate on top and saturate ALL the flower gets messy at first but after its vaped looks like no concentrate was ever there
Hahaha yea sometimes it will get a bit messy with concentrates but as you said it works so fine and I love the effects :o:D I can’t decide between a dlx pro or dlx vapo pipe for my bong the pro would probably the best choice :hmm:

GerVn_Vap0rist,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

Terp_Extractor

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Hahaha yea sometimes it will get a bit messy with concentrates but as you said it works so fine and I love the effects :o:D I can’t decide between a dlx pro or dlx vapo pipe for my bong the pro would probably the best choice :hmm:

the effects always catch me by suprise and pretty much overdo it everytime and get super baked lol :science: if u want it for a bong i would say the dlx pro. you can use your dlx pro dry as well for on the go and on the bong when your at home but u do have a glow aswell for on the go lol vapopipe is also a great choice to usedry i havent had the chance to use it with water or if thers even an adapter for it but the vapopipe gets me everytime as well lol. along with the punch mini but for bong use i def suggest a dlx pro

Terp_Extractor,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

GerVn_Vap0rist

Haha thank you for your help I think the dlx pro will be better but there’s a special edition of the vapo pipe that looks beautiful :ko: I will ask them about the bong adapter for it and if it will work as good as the dlx pro.

2-ECA35-B9-001-D-4321-A326-905909-C73-C4-A.jpg

55 Watt my personal sweet spot. With a bong it’s so smooth and amazing :o:love:

Modnote: Edited to display image and merge back-to-back posts

Last edited by a moderator:

Terp_Extractor

Haha thank you for your help I think the dlx pro will be better but there’s a special edition of the vapo pipe that looks beautiful :ko: I will ask them about the bong adapter for it and if it will work as good as the dlx pro.

2-ECA35-B9-001-D-4321-A326-905909-C73-C4-A.jpg

55 Watt my personal sweet spot. With a bong it’s so smooth and amazing :o:love:

Modnote: Edited to display image and merge back-to-back posts
o yeaaaaa i seen that one i want that one too it looks super nice like alotttt and 55w on a bong is pefrect i use 55w on a bong and 51w dry with the pods

C-weed

can someone please compare this to say a crafty?...or a utillian 721?...i know its like apples and oranges...but any input would help.

Terp_Extractor

i had a mighty way back before i got this one and actually still had it and compared it to my glow and the glow just blows it away i suffer front GAD and wen i feel my anxiety creeping up the heatup time my mighty took would give me more anxiety lol the glow i preheat for 3 seconds and in about .57- 1.5 seconds im getting tasty vapor and ALOT ALOT MORE VAPOR THEN THE MIGHTY. you will extract way faster and once you get your technique down it will vape as even as the mighty/crafty does but with a better extraction. never tried a utilian but compared to the mighty ill go for the glow any day all day. fasrer extraction close to no heat up time (3sec) and very very easy to clean the mighty i would take up to 15 min cleaning the mouthpiece/cooling unit including drying and all that. the glow i hardly clean only my glass stems but that takes like 2 min to clean honesty if that. but it is wood not plastic like S&B so take care of it, wax it and clean the stems and it will take care of you

GerVn_Vap0rist

o yeaaaaa i seen that one i want that one too it looks super nice like alotttt and 55w on a bong is pefrect i use 55w on a bong and 51w dry with the pods

Just got my vapo pipe and it’s amazing! :o love the wood selection hehe! Dry my wattage of choice is 50-52W. As soon you figure the technique out with the glow it’s a monster. It hits like I should :love:

Kermitt

Hm, I'm very interested in the Glow (Dreamwood Glow RCV 18 V2 Mahagoni Classic, Full Set?).

My daily driver for home is the DLX Pro of Dreamwood. For on the way I use the Arizer Argo. The Glow could replace my Argo. But is the Glow stronger than the Argo? I miss Videos of the Glow :-)

There are so many Producer of Vaporizers. Can it be possible, that I only need Dreamwood^^
And I'm from Germany, like Dreamwood too. Funny.

Is there someone who has a Argo and a Glow, for compairing? Sorry for my broken english

GerVn_Vap0rist

:tup::D:D:D
Hm, I'm very interested in the Glow (Dreamwood Glow RCV 18 V2 Mahagoni Classic, Full Set?).

My daily driver for home is the DLX Pro of Dreamwood. For on the way I use the Arizer Argo. The Glow could replace my Argo. But is the Glow stronger than the Argo? I miss Videos of the Glow :-)

There are so many Producer of Vaporizers. Can it be possible, that I only need Dreamwood^^

Is there someone who has a Argo and a Glow, for compairing? Sorry for my broken english

I would say you should try it out man! My glow 18 is currently my daily driver and I love it. With a bong and the right technique u get massive hits. I like it how easy you can use it with concentrates. I sandwich a little bit shatter between flower and get the milkiest hits with 55 Watt :D and im from Germany too hehe love the dreamwood products

Dutch-Mic

I believe @wisausnk has or had an Argo and he could help you out with an comparison.

I've only tried the Air 2 and the biggest difference is that the Air/Argo is a session vape and the Dreamwood Glow is on-demand. With the wooden mouthpiece and the pods the Glow it's quite portable. The vapor of it, with the wooden mouthpiece, is warmer than the vapor of the Air. There are cooling mouthpieces for the Glow (also a short one) that really help to cool the vapor if warm vapor is not your cup of tea.

The Glow is my favourite battery powered vaporizer because of all the different mouthpiece options, on-demand vapor, efficiency and delicious taste. But I do think that the Argo is more portable/pocketable because of its small size.

Teacher72

Is there someone who has a Argo and a Glow, for compairing? Sorry for my broken english[/QUOTE

Teacher72,
Top Bottom