Dreamwood Glow

DogBoy

know fear
V2 mostly means the mouthpiece has a oring to hold in place without the tight wood on wood fit before. I think this capsule mp is still sold separately but I'm not sure now, if you didn't already buy it ask before buy.

Is it purple heart or rosewood?

...it didn't really matter but it appears to be included...

...it is "rosewood"...it is also sold out...

20190630-191512_2048x2048.jpg

...they all seem to have an O ring now...

20190420-112757_159cddc1-0aca-4b8f-9b28-eb9ef917c2f7_1512x.jpg

...theses remain in stock @ VGZ...the only other Glow 18 I could find was a grainy mahogany one in Germany...

20190420-113056_bd64f828-9a40-4b39-8777-f0b6d4b02416_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
DogBoy,
Reactions: Hjalmark

wisausnk

Who does not love his glow ^^

...it didn't really matter but it appears to be included...

...it is "rosewood"...it is also sold out...

...they all seem to have an O ring now...

...theses remain in stock @ VGZ...the only other Glow 18 I could find was a grainy mahogany one in Germany...

All woods beside Mahaghoni, PurpleHeart and Walnut are special glows and limited. Looking really good and im happy you had the capsule mouthpiece included its a game changer..

Last edited by a moderator:
wisausnk,

DogBoy

know fear
...is there any way to get a replacement stem for a Ltd '14 in Makasar…???..

...where can you get capsules for the '14 like that...???...does it use a deterrent stem...???....

...I just got a '18 V2 but cannot figger the screens...a square peg in a round hole...?!?...

...I didn't pick up on that until I had it in hand...

20190630-191512_2048x2048.jpg

DogBoy,

wisausnk

...is there any way to get a replacement stem for a Ltd '14 in Makasar…???..

...where can you get capsules for the '14 like that...???...does it use a deterrent stem...???....

...I just got a '18 V2 but cannot figger the screens...a square peg in a round hole...?!?...

...I didn't pick up on that until I had it in hand...
For a replacement Stem (mouthpiece) for a limited one you need to contact Dreamwood on Instagram or over Email.

This is not a regular 14 this is a special made i call it glowPOD its made to fit the capsules you have for your 18

The square part is just packaging just put the capsules out of it the one part is the capsule the other part is the top cover for the capsule ^^

If you have further questions feel free to ask

wisausnk,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Loving this Dreamwood glow , high AF on jet fuel listening to Joyner Lucas & Tory Lanez
Man, all the bars huh? I'd never heard Joyner before that track.

Kinda makes me want a Glow now. I've stayed clear of glowing/rebuildable 510 devices since my Splinters take such good care of me. Do you have the 14 or the 18? It'd be cool to have a wooden stem & dosing capsule setup since my Splinters aren't very portable.

bossman,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Anyone here live in Berlin! Want to meet up and try each others devices? I have an Imp and keen to test a Glow!

deadlytoaster,

Dutch-Mic

Which glowRCV do you like the most?
The 14 the 18 or the Pod one ?
upload picture

I only used the 14 and love it for the following reasons:

- Easy to stir the herbs when using the wooden mouthpiece.
- Taste is excellent between 35-37 watts with the wooden mouthpiece. When using the standard glass mouthpiece the taste is also very good with the higher wattages.
- Cooling mouthpiece is very affordable.

Indoors I use the glass mouthpieces and outdoors I prefer the wooden mouthpiece, because it makes the Glow more portable.

To conclude , I love the versatility, build quality and vapor quality of the 14. I don't need an 18....but still want one :brow:

wisausnk

I only used the 14 and love it for the following reasons:

- Easy to stir the herbs when using the wooden mouthpiece.
- Taste is excellent between 35-37 watts with the wooden mouthpiece. When using the standard glass mouthpiece the taste is also very good with the higher wattages.
- Cooling mouthpiece is very affordable.

Indoors I use the glass mouthpieces and outdoors I prefer the wooden mouthpiece, because it makes the Glow more portable.

To conclude , I love the versatility, build quality and vapor quality of the 14. I don't need an 18....but still want one :brow:

Yeah the #vas is strong sometimes..

What do you think off a glowRCB18 sorty that fits only wooden accessory? this is one made of Kingswood

Dutch-Mic

What do you think off a glowRCB18 sorty that fits only wooden accessory? this is one made of Kingswood

I think it's, for the lack of a better word, sexy :luv: I'm a big fan of Kingswood and the mouthpiece is aesthetically pleasing. The Pod system would make it we easier for (in)loading on the go. My only "worry" would be that the shortness of the mouthpiece would cause hot/harsh hits, but I never used it so I can't say anything 'bout that.

Edit: welcome @el_sembrador !

Dutch-Mic,
Reactions: wisausnk

Terp_Extractor

I think it's, for the lack of a better word, sexy :luv: I'm a big fan of Kingswood and the mouthpiece is aesthetically pleasing. The Pod system would make it we easier for (in)loading on the go. My only "worry" would be that the shortness of the mouthpiece would cause hot/harsh hits, but I never used it so I can't say anything 'bout that.

Edit: welcome @el_sembrador !
Thank you @Dutch-Mic

Still cant figure how to upload pics on here lol but im here lol

@wisausnk this piece is amazing it looks so compact soooooooooo little like very discreet small.....AMAZING

Last edited by a moderator:

DogBoy

know fear
...I have noted considerable irregularity in my two '14 LTD's...

...I went and lost the stem on my 1st one the 1st time out...

...I purchased another and found that the stem is seated a good 3/32" deeper in the base the first one, resulting in a much more secure fit but also apparently locating the "bowl" closer to the elements as well...

...is this much tolerance normal or is one out of spec...???...

...which one is "correct"...???...

...I feel the looser fit of the OG unit may have contributed to the loss of the stem...???...

...should I send the OG unit back to Germany...???...will they make me another Makassar stem...???...

...I recall rumors of a pod stem for the 14...can I get a beta...???...

...now I have a spare base if they need to be modified...

DogBoy,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
...I have noted considerable irregularity in my two '14 LTD's...

...I went and lost the stem on my 1st one the 1st time out...

...I purchased another and found that the stem is seated a good 3/32" deeper in the base the first one, resulting in a much more secure fit but also apparently locating the "bowl" closer to the elements as well...

...is this much tolerance normal or is one out of spec...???...

...which one is "correct"...???...

...I feel the looser fit of the OG unit may have contributed to the loss of the stem...???...

...should I send the OG unit back to Germany...???...will they make me another Makassar stem...???...

...I recall rumors of a pod stem for the 14...can I get a beta...???...

...now I have a spare base if they need to be modified...
I have already asked Stefan if he could make you a replacement stem for the one you lost. He said he thought he had spares made already and was going to check. He is making units for our next order shipment and will include then. I will holler if/when I get it.

I have not seen this variation in units that came out of the same batch. They are always evolving so variation over batches is common but if you think there is cause for concern I would reach out directly to Dreamwood and let them know you are working with us on getting a replacement stem but are concerned about the variability.

Top Bottom