Dreaming and Vaporizing

manchild

Vapourist
I often have dreams where i'll be in a public place, maybe a bus stop or work or back at school and I'll just pull out a big bong and rip one right in front of everyone. Without a care in the world. :lol: I really can't tell if i actually feel stoned in the dream, it's more the process of smoking the bong in public that i notice.

I also often have dreams where i'm in posession of a huge amount of weed (like garbage bags full!) and the cops knock on the door. I never actually get busted i just have all these emotions flying thru me as if i'm going to :uhoh: before the chaos of the dream usually moves on to something else.

manchild,

Raf007

Retailer
Happened too me some times also ;) no huge amounts... but you still get the emotions.
One time I was chased and almost busted by the french president Mr. Sarkozy... he ran after me for more than an afternoon trying to trick me.
Man I was really freaked out in this nightmare.

Raf007,

Choism

We humans trip every night on the most powerful hallucinogen known to man, called DMT. Our brains produce this from our pineal gland, also known as the third eye.

Choism,
Reactions: KeroZen

Raf007

Retailer
Last night I dreamed I was vaping out of hybrid of the Herbalaire, the E and the Zephyr.
I could hold it in one hand, but I had so much trouble shutting off the fan and finding the quiet mode that vapor was constantly going out, so I had to keep vaping.
And I remember thinking "man, that is really what I need next to my Cano"

Raf007,

obelisk

Idiot (no relation to the Savants)
Hippie Dickie said:
Carlos Castaneda has some great books about lucid dreaming -- i just love his books.
I like Castenada's work, think it is fascinating. However, most of it is made up. Does make for very readable fiction though. In fact, most of his writings about experimental drug use (peyote, IIRC) are actually notes he copied from other folks' experiences in books in the local library. The Art of Dreaming is a mixture of fiction and possible plagiarism as well. Doesn't take away from the fact that those books kick ass though..

Re dreaming-- it is funny, I never dream. Or never have dreams that I remember anyway-- except those morning ones. And I vape/smoke before going to sleep as well. My wife doesn't ingest any drugs, be it alcohol or nicotine or pot or whatever, and she has the most interesting and detailed dreams. Kinda cool.

obelisk,

Raf007

Retailer
yeah, me too, whenever I stop smoking/vaping I remember at least one dream per night,... at least.

Raf007,

rhygin

OneVapeToBindAllCombustion
Hi all, I have now been using weed for 30odd years :ko:
I had to stop for two years because of drug offence ;)
What i noticed was after a few weeks of not smoking/vaping iI woke up in the morning and could remeber dreaming for the first time in decades :o
I could practically always remember my dreams during the two years being drug free.
Now since I have a regular daily chill-out I cannot remember dreams any longer :uhoh:

SO WHAT!!!
I think I can stand living without dreams a lot better than living without my favourite herbs :cool:

rhygin,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I just woke up from a weird vivid dream and I vaped last night.
I ordered a vintage Epiphone guitar from FC inexpensively and it arrived the following morning, it turned out upon closer inspection to be a curved and unplayable over sized Harmony
which pissed me off. I attempted to write the model number on a chalk board but there was difficulty. Swore I'd never buy a guitar sight unseen again.

jeffp,

Nosferatu

Does anyone else get 'creepy' dreams?

I used to not remember my dreams when I first started vaping, but now I get these vivid creepy dreams. There not necessarily nightmares but there just too weird and realistic for me haha. Does anyone else get this?

Nosferatu,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
I get the complete opposite effect. When I vape/smoke, I don't remember any of my dreams. If I take a quick break, I start remembering dreams again. I guess it's cause vaping helps me achieve a deeper sleep

CombustionJunction,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
DevoTheStrange said:
I think the worse kind of dream too have is one where you score some herb. And it turns out too be the most awesome weed you have ever encountered. Then you wake up thinking, "hell yeah, I got me some weed..." and it's not there.

I hate having those dreams, happens to me all the time :mad:

tonuzzi,

fireup

I love lucid dreams, one of the coolest things to happen to you. I had the most wackiest dream the other night just after I vaped a few hours before.. I think vaping before you goto bed isnt the best idea unless you want really funny dreams.

fireup,

Chiefer

Medicine Man
I usually remember my dreams i dont all the time. I never knew there was a correct term for controling ur dreams or know that ur dreaming. I rarely ever have a nightmare just because if im having a bad dream i ether become invincible, fly away or some other crazy shit sometimes i just start dreaming a totally different dream. Never meet anybody else that had dreams like me so i never knew there was a correct term.

I had a funny dream this morning that i thought i would share just because its quite odd. I was dreaming i was watching tv nouthin unusal but i had to fart so i farted. Then i had to fart again but this time i started shitting my pants uncontrollable my pants felt really heavy and my dream felt so real. Then i woke up and im like fuckkkk i shit my pants wtf started checking my pants then realized it was just a dream an thank god it was cuz that woulda sucked. Never had a dream like that before.

Chiefer,
Top Bottom