Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

ChooChooCharlie

Great first date! Stunning in that basic black number. Fast, too. Got things started in seconds. Foreplay can be such a chore. She was gentle with me as a newbie and made me feel at ease. No performance pressure or anxiety. Just a touch after her green eyes drift to sleep, and it's go time again. Told me she likes to experiment when I'm ready for her advanced sessions. Being a fool in love at first sight, I used the card again to buy her a new two tone lavender dress. Live sugar tonight. Cue the Archies.

ChooChooCharlie

Couple of initial blunders to report: Like in picture on prior page, I plugged it in to charge before use. Looked at it, couldn't find a charging light. Thought maybe no battery, turned it on, got pretty lights. Took that picture. Then got concerned, read manual again. Turned the power cord's brick over and saw the light. OK. Second blunder was running self-clean mode before taking it out to the terrace. Sheesh! It's light, portable, cordless. I'm brainless.

Thanks @Mr. Gweilo 420 for remembering. This video always makes me flash a bit. Maybe it's the sugar sugar ... like flipping a Switch:

DabberChase

Company Rep
but just my luck, sure enough whatever he threw had to hit my Switch head on, n not only breaking my brand new cap DD just sent me... but busted my bubbler to pieces,

We are sorry to hear about your loss. May your bubbler rest in pieces. If you would like to purchase any new glass from our website, please use the code DOCDAB15 for 15% off your next purchase. This code will not work with the Switch unit, but it works with all accessories.

Niiizy_503

I'm a drunk, and this new relationship probably won't last long.

Ooo so clean man! That black reallly looks cools with the black base.. is it totally dark, or if u hold it to the light can u see the water level? Does it have the DD sign engraved like on the OG? Gonna order one n the new ceremic bucket today. I read a few posts back u got one too... hows the heating on it? I need to order a new attachment asap.. im loving this black, @mavglass jus sent me a lil discount code for his pacifica Switch recycler.. but that solid black looks so damn good, n saving $200 not goin with the recycler wouldnt hurt.. looks really nice man

switch_in_black.jpg
:tup:

ChooChooCharlie

@Niiizy_503 - No label. Opaque.
That also means no nasty visible stains on her. No one needs to see that. I'm certainly no flavor snob, but I don't like the smell using water in a piece. Fortunate when you can't see the water level. @ShayWhiteGrow self-calibrated a cup in post above, a great workaround for water users

I've only had it for a day, but here's my input:

You reminded me of my other blunder. Tried the "smooth ceramic" cup. Meh. Then read the tiny folded instruction card. D'Oh !! Must use Crystal Mode with these.

My warm up times are for Smooth Ceramic, Crystal Mode, 3rd Cyan. (middle of the road temp, rookie style) :
1st 22 sec
2nd 9 sec
3rd 6 sec

It fits. Breakfast of Champions:

Breakfast.jpg

Niiizy_503

We are sorry to hear about your loss. May your bubbler rest in pieces. If you would like to purchase any new glass from our website, please use the code DOCDAB15 for 15% off your next purchase. This code will not work with the Switch unit, but it works with all accessories.

Thank u thank u Thank u sooo much!! Im gonna use it right now on the black beauty! DD customer service coming thru in the clutch once again! DD customer service is 2nd to none! I tell/show anyone who will listen, how amazing this vape is, n how if they ever need a rig this one is rhe way to go.. infeel like were jus scratching the surface of its capabilities...Jus recently After seein my Switch on Ig, A friend of mine kept talking about wanting a quality E-rig.. he kept asking my advice on what to get but ignored it completely (i wont throw the brand he bought under the bus, But that thing was the biggest piece o shit n crapped out on us half way thru our sesh) right then n there I unveiled the Masterpiece that is the Switch... n he was BLOWN AWAY!! Almost looked like he was in tears cus he could have had this for a few bucks more then what he boight...Dude hooked me up with the Virgil Abloh Off-White prestos in black last weekend, so i wanted to sesh him up fat for the sneaker favor...scooped nearly s 8th of various live resins n shatters, pushing them all thru the Switch with ease. dude loves bong rips too, over vaping infact..he had NO idea the Switch had that option... before i left i loaded him up a fatty nug n fired it up for him.... LOL before even finishing out sesh... he busted out his card, and ordered a switch on the spot! Then he threw the rig he just bought Out of the window..:rofl:lol mann that was funny. Im loving my Switch more and more every day.. truly an amazing product.. n its reallly catching on. So many cool new accessories coming... i was hoping to hold out for s recycler piece.. but the ones im seeing sre $350, n with that BEAUTIFUL black bubbler piece u have now, it immediately made spending the exyra $250 for the tornado function a lot less necessary...#teamdabber:rockon::clap:

ChooChooCharlie

I did promise her that party dress

MAV_switch.jpg

Behold the shameful effects of mixing alcohol and browsing. And I don't even use water in my pieces or my drinks.

I should try to keep alert using a portable like this. Glass carb caps are pretty, but they don't hold on tight for the ride. And when swapping pieces, grip piece by the heavy joint, not the fragile part, with one hand, grip Switch with other.

tylerj55

That MAV looks to be a nice piece. How well does the bubble cap function? Not to whispy w/ concentrates use?
I have a bubble cap that’s hand made for the mayoral 54mm and it had way too much air flow, but this looks like it would be way better. I’m interested to hear back about this as well.

Niiizy_503

I did promise her that party dress

MAV_switch.jpg

Behold the shameful effects of mixing alcohol and browsing. And I don't even use water in my pieces or my drinks.

I should try to keep alert using a portable like this. Glass carb caps are pretty, but they don't hold on tight for the ride. And when swapping pieces, grip piece by the heavy joint, not the fragile part, with one hand, grip Switch with other.
Ive been debating on ordering one of these since they dropped.. jus picked up the black as a affordable replacement for my OG that broke.. but these mavglass recyclers sre still on my mind, n am flirting withbordering s black n blue one... hows the function? It looks amazing in the vid, but do u notice any improvement in vapor production?

Side note: has anyone seen the new Eternal Quartz Switch inserts.. they looking freaking thick.. nearly doible the thickness of the standard quartz dish.. $45 right now, but there having a discount code for the launching of their offical site. Jus ordered one, and a new marble bubble cap for my peak. Once it arrives ill give a detailed description on the difference of heat up, heat retention, performance, etc.

ChooChooCharlie

I am the wrong guy to answer your questions, sorry.

Noob here, comparison free. Just enjoying the heck out of this thing.

Love the MAV glass. Even used water. Felt obligated. I'm not worthy. Can't detect any vapor production difference, but I'm new and it's difficult to control load sizes. Big problem for me with tremors is getting sticky stuff in the cup. Retrieving cup reminds me of the old kid's game, Operation. Would make an amusing video, me with those tweezers.

Don't know if the bubble cap is same as the DrDabber one. Dabber's logo is on it. Liked it better than stock, fun to rock it. Can watch the vapor dance in the well. Hole looks twice size of stock, but it extends closer to target.

Had to tap out of a draw. Tapped go button. Easy, quick. No hot device to lift. Now my finger rests on the go button like a coward.

Niiizy_503

Jus got the black bubbler attachment n smooth ceremic dish in today. First impression with the smooth ceramic :rockon: suuuuuch an upgrade.. welllll worth the longer heat time using cus it requires crystsl mode.. flavor isnt even comparable to the stock painted ceremic ti cup, cus its so far superior in every way... ive never been too big a fan of the stock quartz dish, feel like its just too thin n anything higher then the 4th or 5th light purple.. burns the shit out of ur dabs big time. Jus ordered the extra thick eternal quarts Switch cup... they jus slide right in like a peak cup.. no rim around the top of the dish.. once it arrives ill definetly post a comparison review. So excited for the Future or thr Switch.. this is just the beginningSs possibilities are endless with this machine. I love it more n more every day.. straight out of the box, it takes some fine tuning in advanced mode to get all ur settings just right, but damn! Once their set... this rig is unmatched. I hear so many folks complaining on IG about burnt dabs, burnt flower, yads yada yada.. comments like that jus shows how much user error is still goin on out there, with folks not getting the ultimate experience this thing is capable of... LOL Id like to just Teach a small class of New Switch users.. and show them how to properly use the advanced mode with every dish, and mode... cus its a bummer people arent getting the full experiance this awesome thing has to offer, then Becuase of that fact.. are constantly throwing it under the bus. User error can be a tricky thing. I love my switch n cant wait for this luxurious sapphire insert i keep hearing so mich about... i plan on purchasing every dish or cup produced for this thing. To truely experiance everything this is capable of. :tup::leaf:

Side note.. any tips on how to mske a photo the 200x200 the setting recommends the size of yoir avatar to be? Been teying to change it for awhile.. n no matter how much i edit, or hiw much smaller i make the pic.. it never seems to suffice to allow it to be my new avatar.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Jus got the black bubbler attachment n smooth ceremic dish in today. First impression with the smooth ceramic :rockon: suuuuuch an upgrade.. welllll worth the longer heat time using cus it requires crystsl mode.. flavor isnt even comparable to the stock painted ceremic ti cup, cus its so far superior in every way... ive never been too big a fan of the stock quartz dish, feel like its just too thin n anything higher then the 4th or 5th light purple.. burns the shit out of ur dabs big time. Jus ordered the extra thick eternal quarts Switch cup... they jus slide right in like a peak cup.. no rim around the top of the dish.. once it arrives ill definetly post a comparison review. So excited for the Future or thr Switch.. this is just the beginningSs possibilities are endless with this machine. I love it more n more every day.. straight out of the box, it takes some fine tuning in advanced mode to get all ur settings just right, but damn! Once their set... this rig is unmatched. I hear so many folks complaining on IG about burnt dabs, burnt flower, yads yada yada.. comments like that jus shows how much user error is still goin on out there, with folks not getting the ultimate experience this thing is capable of... LOL Id like to just Teach a small class of New Switch users.. and show them how to properly use the advanced mode with every dish, and mode... cus its a bummer people arent getting the full experiance this awesome thing has to offer, then Becuase of that fact.. are constantly throwing it under the bus. User error can be a tricky thing. I love my switch n cant wait for this luxurious sapphire insert i keep hearing so mich about... i plan on purchasing every dish or cup produced for this thing. To truely experiance everything this is capable of. :tup::leaf:

Side note.. any tips on how to mske a photo the 200x200 the setting recommends the size of yoir avatar to be? Been teying to change it for awhile.. n no matter how much i edit, or hiw much smaller i make the pic.. it never seems to suffice to allow it to be my new avatar.
I have to agree. The new smooth ceramic is boss! Flavor town all the way! So they offer a thicker quartz option too? :o

ChooChooCharlie

This time it's your fault @Niiizy_503 . Ordered a couple eternal inserts. Sadly, my bourgeois buds may not be ready for this taste test challenge. Got extra smooth ceramic and quartz ones from drdabber too. After picking up an assortment of concentrates, I can set up one of those tasting trays like at brewpubs. Wouldn't it be nice for clumsy noobs like me to create little pea sized concentrates so I could just drop them into cup, from a tic-tac box

Niiizy_503

I have to agree. The new smooth ceramic is boss! Flavor town all the way! So they offer a thicker quartz option too? :o

https://eternalquartz.com/product/dr-dabber-switch-eternal-quartz-inserts/

Switch inserts juuus became available.. they were having 25% off deal to celebrate there site. Code was “Mobile” if its still active.. yesterday waass supposed to be the last day of the promo, but u never know.

Side note on the black bubbler.. the percolating action feels a little different then the regular bubbler, the 50m stem and bubber are a little bit shorter, but the neck is alot wider! I csn stick my pinky finger down the stem, but couldnt even get the tip of m finger in the clear one. but its wierd it requires more water.. i have s 100ml blunt tip syringe i was measuring water for it.. n the same exact amount of water that was perfect for the clear one, barely engaged any percolating action in the black.. makes me wonder if the percolater was bonded on the bottom of the bubber with the 6 percolators like the original glass one... black one looks AMAZING! But honestly, the clear ones function ripped alot smoother. And the hole at the top of the 50m adapter for the cap or bubble cap, had some wavy lines to to it.. so it doesnt get quite as air tight as the original did.. even with then original carb cap..it doesnt get that vaccum suction as much, cus the circle st the top for the caps is irregular... small little details, but the thing still rips nice n smooth.

Last edited:

DabberChase

Company Rep
Hello FC Community,

I want to thank you all again for all the amazing reviews and feedback on our new Switch unit. Thank you from all of us here at Dr. Dabber and keep it coming!

Furthermore, I wanted to share some feedback that we have been getting from our customer service emails.

We are getting reports that using the quartz insert with flower works really well. It gives more of a traditional vapor experience whereas the standard ceramic cups give more of a bong like hit on higher heat settings. We always recommend starting on lower heat settings and working your way up to find the best setting for you. Make sure to use crystal mode with the quartz and smooth ceramic inserts.

Cleaning cycle will not fire in crystal mode, but feel free to use the cleaning cycle in advanced modes with the smooth ceramic insert and the quartz insert. This will not harm the unit, but this will not give the desired results with the quartz insert. We recommend using a torch or ISO alcohol to completely clean the quartz insert. We are getting reports that the cleaning cycle will clean the smooth ceramic insert fully.

We are currently working on more glass attachments and induction cups for the Switch. New glass attachments will be available soon.

As always, please email info@drdabber.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you again for all the support.

HAPPY DABBING!

Top Bottom