Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

TheHitman

So the answer to my question is “no you have not consumed concentrates on sapphire or ruby?”
No and I don't doubt it would taste good. I'm talking about the switch and benefits it has as a wire free induction vape. I already said I'm over standing at the counter waiting for my enail to heat up. I primarily vape live resins and quality rosins and am getting perfect taste from the switch on quartz and good flavor w ceramic on top of the countless other benefits I've mentioned like battery life, heating time, portability, ease of cleaning. Like what more could you possibly want??

Last edited:

Terpstar

i love terpenes
No and I don't doubt it would taste good. I'm talking about the switch and benefits it has as a wire free induction vape. I already said I'm over standing at the counter waiting for my enail to heat up. I primarily vape live resins and quality rosins and am getting perfect taste from the switch on quartz and good flavor w ceramic on top of the countless other benefits I've mentioned like battery life, heating time, portability, ease of cleaning. Like what more could you possibly want??

Noted.

But i thought you tried almost every vape relesed since 1998. If you havent tried those you dont know what good taste tastes like. I cant take you seriously seeing as your pallet is probably not as refined as some others here. Probably like the man you were bashing earlier...

Last edited by a moderator:
Terpstar,
Reactions: Danksta

TheHitman

Noted.

Now how bout you enlighten us with a response to my second question:

“What are you dabbing on a daily basis?“ (what form of hash or concentrates)
I just said. I only vape live resins and rosins. I live in Canada and have an amazing selection of concentrates to choose from. $80 - $100 gram shit so believe me when I say that I only smoke fire and get nothing but excellent flavor from the switch. Enough with the witch hunt.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@TheHitman - great IG post!

I like the versatility of the Switch..I do it completely differently at parties, although they are considerably smaller. I load it cold and pass it around for people so they can see what it's like to take a dab without hot spots or the cord. I wouldn't do that for the kind of use you're dishing out, though!

There are better tasting and harder hitting nails out there, for sure...just be careful of the cords and hot spots.

The Switch won't make all the connoisseurs on this forum ditch their enails, but it's gonna be the tits for a big part of the market. I whipped out the Liger last week for some next level shit, and was using the Switch last night for a nightcap...it's already got a solid place in my lineup.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
It is GonG, there is a silicon seal at the bottom of the glass that's meant to seal to the body of the Switch, not in the air path. The carb cap also has a silicon seal around the outside ring.
So it’s no real GonG, it’s silicon assisted...
Seems to me this vape was made to be patched up along the way.
Probably, first they marketed like GonG, when they saw it failed and can’t recall/sent back 1000s of units back to China, they made up/marketed a way to convince people that it is supposed to work with a silicon ring now...
Hopefully I’m wrong, but $400, it needs more than disco LED lights to convince many people, at least here in this forum...
Luckily I have many top desktop/portable convection vapes to keep my VAS contempt, but I’d like to try this vape and test by myself what all the fuss is about it. But just the flower mode, I can see better vapes or nails/dishes to dab from.
Stay vaped...

Zangano Cruel,

aj0125

Read through this thread really quick with my desire to purchase going up and down as I went... I would love to try one of these before making the investment, any chance someone around Portland has obtained one and would let me try it :brow:

I really like the peak but the battery doesn't last long enough for my heavy use, the switch is tempting for the battery life alone. Due to tolerance I often take back to back to back dabs, especially if my best friend is over we give the enail a tough time keeping up so is the switch able to dab many times in a row or does it have to cool after each dab? The things ive read are unclear about that part...

Cannabliss*420

I just set down switch on my carpet flooor and the Carb cap fell like 5 inches and the dabber broke off on the carpet. WTF! it didnt even hit the carpet hard or from that high up. Dr. Dabber maybe this one was defective or something. Bc it shouldn't have broke like this.

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
I just set down switch on my carpet flooor and the Carb cap fell like 5 inches and the dabber broke off on the carpet. WTF! it didnt even hit the carpet hard or from that high up. Dr. Dabber maybe this one was defective or something. Bc it shouldn't have broke like this.
reach out to our customer service, I'm sure we can help you out.

DabberChase

Company Rep
so is the switch able to dab many times in a row or does it have to cool after each dab? The things ive read are unclear about that part...

You can most definitely take multiple dabs/flower hits, in a row, with the Switch unit. The unit will only go in to a self cooling cycle if it becomes too warm to operate. Cooling cycles usually only trigger after a cleaning cycle completes or a handful of back to back cycles on the hottest heat settings, but in some cases not even then. Lower/Mid heat settings will provide extra cycles before needing to cool. The cooling cycle will only last about 20-30 seconds before you are able to use the unit again.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg

When I first received my new Switch and un-boxed it, I found the carb cap broken at the base of the stem, also my battery had a crack in the housing. I contacted customer support and within minutes Holly replied and sent me a new carb cap and battery.
DD has top notch customer support!!

Vapxr

I've finally decided that it's $400 wasted. It has potential but as of right now I'd much rather melt my face with the flowerpot over the switch any time of the day. I'm actually motivated to get up out of bed and go to my desk and vape instead of laying in bed and using the switch.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've finally decided that it's $400 wasted. It has potential but as of right now I'd much rather melt my face with the flowerpot over the switch any time of the day. I'm actually motivated to get up out of bed and go to my desk and vape instead of laying in bed and using the switch.

So what made you go back to your "normal boring vaporizers?"

Vapxr

So what made you go back to your "normal boring vaporizers?"

Mixture of maintenance and performance. Just doesnt beat what I already have, not that I expected it to anyway. Between having a flowerpot for almost all needs other than being portable and having a Milaana for being portable, the switch is just not being used cause of it

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Could you please elaborate on this? I was really thinking about getting one because the peak is cool but I want a portable dabber that has better battery life and is less hassle to clean, was hoping this would be it...
Self cleaning works awesome for me. Makes the dish white and the glass good. Then again I run the cleaning cycle after each use.:tup:

Top Bottom