Dr. DABBER Ghost w enail

Monkeybizrc

Okay I think this is what I want for my birthday instead of a vape pen it's dr. Dab boost its awireleas enail you just press the button and it gets glowing hot. I want the mouthpiece that goes straight up so it looks more like a vape pen and less like a bubbler has anybody ever use this ? I think I'm going to get it tomorrow from planet Caravan if all the reviews and check out good. If not this then maybe the doctor Dabber ghost

Is there a way to post a pic so I can post a picture of it.... here's a link with pics of it

https://www.vapepen.us/vaporizer/dr-dabber-boost-erig-vaporizer/

Monkeybizrc,

Wizsteve

That link shows the boost not the Ghost .To post pics right click picture than click copy image location than click the tab with the picture next to the smile face right above where your typing .paste the Image location .if it worked it will show the picture ,if not it show a broken pic.

dr-dabber.jpg

dr-dabber-ghost-pen.jpg

dr_dabber_ghost_replacement_glass_only_large.jpg

If this is what you are asking about ? This is a do not buy your wasting your money much better pens on the market. with removable batteries.

If this is about the Boost e nail the updated version than this is a yes do buy.((as show in your link))
Must be updated screw in nail ,than buy the Quartz nails that fit on this nice clean taste.
Dr.-Dabber-Boost-Vaporizer-PIC-1.jpg

Wizsteve,
Top Bottom