• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Doughboy Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoopMachine

@DieHard , he's still supposed to be doing your piece and a couple of others but I honestly havent heard from him in almost a week. I tried to call him Wednesday and got no answer and no call back.

PoopMachine,
I'm with you PoopMachine. Some hints aren't that hard to catch, when they are so clear even a blind man can see them. It really grinds my gears when people make it seem like you're chasing behind them, I feel like if you don't want to be bothered just say so.

Cannabis Connoisseur,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I'm thinking I should have jumped sooner...:doh:
Hopefully it still happens because I am reAdy for it.

blankrider

Damn I didn't check the thread for a couple days and then come back to this :uhoh: really bummed out right now. I thought honey buckets were around the corner. @PoopMachine am I even still getting my piece?

BoogerMan

@blankrider I think at this point all of us who have an order placed may or may not get it fulfilled. Depends on if Trey wants to do more custom orders or just stick with wholesale and forget about us :(

BoogerMan,

PoopMachine

Honestly I cant even get a callback from him so I really dont know. I know that he is supposed to be working on several pieces but he was supposed to call me and discuss them and he hasnt. Im going to do the best I can to try to get all the orders placed filled but its on him at this point. You have no idea how upset and disappointed I am with how this has panned out. You guys have seen what Ive done for him here but you have NO IDEA the stuff that we've done for him behind the scenes. I honestly feel very used by all this and its taking everything I have not to lay the whole story out for all you guys and just go the fuck off.

I think at this point the best thing I can do is just see how it plays out. Im too wound up to initiate contact right now.

I guess the moral of this story is that nice guys finish last.

At least he's not holding anyone's money and theyre waiting on pieces.

Well it may not make you feel better, but for all you've done,you've really impacted quite a few people's lives and made everlasting impressions. I was able to get my wife a declaration of love in a piece, Thorns wife was able to lift his spirits higher thanks to your efforts, LongIslandMom was able to get an outstanding piece to help in her difficult times. Everyone you helped on this thread got A1 quality pieces and I may not have been able to ever afford something like this otherwise. You've truly given us all something of remembrance as well as a way to remember a true friend in you.

Thorn

Hey, it's not on you. I know it's upsetting when you try to help someone out and something like this happens. Not much you can do about it brother. What you have done here has been awesome. You're a good guy to know. Besides, like I tell my wife, at least it's not cancer. So smile and hit the vape.

PoopMachine

I appreciate the kind words. On that note, Im going to ask for this thread to be closed. If things change and he decides to start taking on work here again, Ill ask for it to be re-opened.

Im not going to rep for him here without feeling comfortable in all aspects of the process from ordering to payment to getting the pieces to you guys and since I cant get past phase 1, the ordering process, I think its just better this way.

Anyone with questions about their orders can PM me. Mrs P will be seeing him tomorrow night. I wont be going to her class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom