Doughboy Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

blankrider

I did my best to make an image of the piece I want. I know that I already described it before but I thought this would be better. The areas that I colored purple I would like to be amber purple as long as it does not effect the price to dramatically.
AXkczgd.jpg

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Very, very nice @blankrider!

The coloring on the piece I'm ordering is very similar.
(amber purple seems to be blowing up the glass scene at the moment, it's so beautiful)

But your design has far more structural customizations... that is going to look insane with the extra holes! :clap:

edit: I also dig that neck/mouthpiece.

adamC420

how much was the recycler posted a few posts above? i am interested in getting some work done too!

adamC420,

CubanGrower

2014-2015 7x High Times Cannabis Cup Award Winner
Got the recycler today, and I have to say I am more than impressed. This thing is beautiful in so many ways and it's amazing with the the EVO. I'll post more about it and some pics later. I can't stop playing with it and now can't type very well!

Oops.

Sweet! Its awesome how everybody has the same reaction :)

goml

I'm interested in purchasing a double recycler like this
2014_10_04_11_20_35.jpg
2014_10_04_11_19_57.jpg

with the same worked sections as this, maybe in some trippy blue colors
IMG_5650.jpg

how much are we talking and where do i sign up?

thanks guys

BoogerMan

I use that double almost everyday! I love it. That double recycler in clear is $300 so with some worked areas I'm guessing $400+

Private Message @PoopMachine and he will get it going for you.

Be warned there is a little bit of a line :bang:

I know there are 3-5 of us with orders placed, including myself. But hopefully Trey will be able to knock out these couple of orders this week so you would be after that :tup:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Right now Im not taking any new orders.
:rockon:

Way to go Trey!! I hope he's enjoying his new found popularity!

I'm seriously thinking about ordering a nicely worked donut klein sometime early next year, but I'll PM you when I'm ready to get started. For now I'm going to sit back and watch his work evolve!

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: DieHard

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Wow. I'm glad I got in early on my recyclo tube. Trey's work is top notch. It's cool to see the demand has ramped up to the level of the quality and value IMHO.

PoopMachine

Actually whats going on now has nothing to do with workload here. He appears to have decided to focus more on wholesale work. I talked to him about my concerns regarding you guys stuff and how long it was taking to get last Tuesday night. He told me he would call me Wednesday and we would go over all the orders and I havent heard from him since leaving his place Tuesday. That speaks volumes to me.

BoogerMan

Actually whats going on now has nothing to do with workload here. He appears to have decided to focus more on wholesale work. I talked to him about my concerns regarding you guys stuff and how long it was taking to get last Tuesday night. He told me he would call me Wednesday and we would go over all the orders and I havent heard from him since leaving his place Tuesday. That speaks volumes to me.

Anyone know why Trey would choose to do wholesale orders over custom orders?

I've been pondering this for quite some time now.

I would think he would make more money doing the custom orders especially because he has at least 5+ people here wanting a piece made from him.

Even if he made 10 or 20 of the same piece and sold them at wholesale price his wholesale profit margin is considerably less than the profit margin of the custom pieces.

I guess at the end of the day, do you guys think he would make more with wholesale orders or custom orders?

I say custom orders if he has enough demand, which it seems like he does, but then again what do I know lol.

Also thank you @PoopMachine for trying to get him to keep making our orders, but we completely understand there is no reason for you to chase him about it since you aren't making a dime.

I just hope he comes around one day and realizes custom orders are the way to go or maybe he can figure out how to do custom orders AND wholesale orders. Hire a glass blower or two to make the wholesale orders and then Trey can spend more time on the custom orders. I really want to add one of his donut Kleins to my shelf.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker

Yeah, I've been trying to work with a local blower to get a custom AC and a J-Hook made. The Ash Catcher was *ok* but messy, nowhere near as nice as if Trey or a skilled artist had made it, though it took weeks and several phone calls to "finish" my AC order, I'm three weeks in on a single j-hook and still waiting!

From what I understand this local blower is more interested in wholesale work than custom orders - shame too, if he had taken care of me, I'd probably have started a thread on this site. But frankly, I don't think I'll be doing business with this local blower again (not even worth mentioning a name)

Last edited by a moderator:
Delta3DStudios,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Oh no!:uhoh:

DieHard,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom