Double your vapor intake....?? HELP ME FC

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
ok so me and AZ have been arguing lately about the flow of vapor into a double jointed bong such as the one pictured below.

my side of it is if you hook up two vaporizers(granted both have GONG joints to fit into that contraption :lol: ) lets say one is the SSV and the other is an extreme vaporizer or whatever you choose. when both are hooked up to each joint you will inherently get double your vapor possibly WHITE WALLING that bong below with a shit-ton of vapor...

AZ's side of it is this....each vaporizer requires a different drawing(sucking) technique...if you try to combine the air pressure of what would normally be put into hitting a single model specific vaporizer and try to add a second one into the equation...your possibly get whats in-between even less vapor or a marginally higher amount of vapor in your tube...with the drawbacks being more "popcorn" like taste from your bud every hit you tak later on in the bowl and using more nuggets and getting partially higher..

he brings up a valid point...but i dont think the difference in inhalation thats required for hitting one vape will make a diff. when i hook it up to my bong and try to add more vapor with a second unit going...

whats the community's views on this? anyone ever tried it?

ehle_double_hitter_t.jpg

that EHLE has one side 18.8 fittings and the other is 14.5^
weed_star_blue_machine_3_s.jpg

both 18.8 joints there^

Hennessy1414,

Ven

Praying Mantis
I've used a friends double bowl bong with two Extremes and it was definately thicker, having two sources is just logically better then one.

Using two different styles of vape would probably have different effects, but I agree with you Hen, even if an ssv takes different inhale techniques then an Extreme, you will still be pulling vapor, and the 'popcorn' stale flavoured vapor can be avoided easily be adding a little flavouring to your bong water.

Ven,

max

Out to lunch
Theoretically interesting, but I can get all the vapor I can process from one SSV. Adding another unit to get more would be a cool visual event but a waste of vapor.

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
I've used a friends double bowl bong with two Extremes and it was definately thicker, having two sources is just logically better then one.
yes but he is talking about using two different vapes, with 2 extremes, the air flow will be pretty much equal coming from both of them, so a roughly equal amount of air will pass through both bowls, and they will be equally cooked

with 2 different models, the airflow on one of them is going to be greater than the other, therefore the air will prefer to go through the path of less resistance and the bowls wont both be equally cooked

not to menton that the draw techniques on different vapes is different, and having 2 intakes means you dont have nearly as much control over either unit

right now its just speculation, id be happy to be proven wrong though ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Ven said:

Using two different styles of vape would probably have different effects, but I agree with you Hen, even if an ssv takes different inhale techniques then an Extreme, you will still be pulling vapor,
hmmmm very interesting :brow: thanks for the quick insight :)
Ven said:
and the 'popcorn' stale flavoured vapor can be avoided easily be adding a little flavouring to your bong water.
oh yes....we might need a new thread on this site dedicated to "what goes into your bong water" :lol:

well i never really use water(any liquid for that matter :|) so if i ever did..hmmm let me think back to my smoking dayz :/ .....I would regularly use dasani flavored waters...the lemon was always the shit...

also im not sure if this is only going around my area(the mountain spring that they get all of their water from is like 20 miles from my town) but there is a new vitamin water on the market...no not vitiman water, just a knockoff...but in this case knockoff mean good :D

http://www.eldoradosprings.com/?action=vitaminwater

quick rundown of the flavors
* black raspberry
* pink passion guava
* sicilian orange
* strawberry blueberry <---------------(my personal favorite)purples crazy cousin
* dragonfruit
* peach mango
I usually find them a dollar a piece(on sale) much much much better than Glaceau vitiman waters :o

:peace:

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom