Dosing capsules for mighty mess potent? or is it tolerance

Mookie0608

I been using my mighty mostly lately and i kush started using the metal dosing capsules and I’m not sure if they are just not as potent and I’m getting f a smaller dose then without or if my tolerance is building up. My highs don’t seem as intense as what they were in the beginning a few months ago the more I vape at one time just seems like a more noticeable high but the body and head high does not feel as pronounced. Now with using dosing capsules i can’t even get the high I did last week. I tried bumping the tempature up to 410 and the high was more intense but again not the same strength as when I first started. I thought when you build a tolerance up it just takes a higher dose to get the same high you once did. Also the buds turn colors faster using them. I used to get 4-5 sessions when loading directly into the chamber but with dosing capsules I’m assuming since even 15 minutes after it’s been off technically it’s still cooking since the capsules are red hot for a bit. I even went back to my pax and still didn’t seem to get as high. It gets hard to keep track trying different ways of using the mighty when I’m vaping all night and at a point to hard to tell the high vs me just being lazy and in s dream. I get to a point where I want to keep vaping to keep the buzz going but I’m also I’m assuming under sedation as well because my eyes get heavy and I feel like I’m in a dream. Re vaping just makes things feel more dreamy but the highs never get very strong where it’s an intense buzz. Unless it’s tome to find a higher thc strain. Just had holy grail kush today only on 365 and it’s pretty nice but not a heavy indica. 15.59% thc so it’s highest I had so far but even that I needed 2-3 good draws just to feel a little high.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

I didn’t know how to put it. Just seemed like I was not getting as high as I was m. Until last night I got really stoned. Finally experienced true coach lock. I felt paralyzed. Strong head high that went away about an hour later I was in my phone and my hands were like all tired of holding the phone I let the phone go my arms fal to the bed my whole body sunk into the bed felt good but I’m assuming with indicas tbags the true high. I noticed it a few other times too. When the head buzzing/high is going my eyes are normal. After the other part I’m assuming if the high kicked in everything was so heavy my eyes were getting shocks in them my eyes were dark red. It’s weird I thought I was fine. Just got a intense head high but didn’t hit me until an hour later when I thought I was no longer high and it was going away then I was like no a switch flipped and I was like damn I’m really high or something. After last night I was fine but yeah I will never ever touch an edible. Even time was going by so slow. Amazing pain relief though, but again confusing as hell on how dosing works. Just 2 8 second draws did it. Yet 2 7 second draws is my normal. Only thing I can come up with is a little kush still in my system. Been vaping holy grail between 4-6:30. Unless the max and cheese I had for dinner had something in it to intensify the high. Head bigh was. I thing though compared to when it went away and the heavy body feeling the eye feeling and that cloudy floating head feeling. I was ready for bed so turned off tv and that’s when I noticed it like damn I’m not right. Weird though feels my like that but if I got up to get something to drink or I was fine no heavy body feeling or anything get back in bed and it came back. Kind of had some mind games going on to like the light in my fish tank heater loonies like it was shooting out a beam and rotating. Almost made me feel like giving weed up in a way because I was border line feeling like I was starting to trip out and hallucinate. I always thought they high was the head and body high with all the buzzing and once that stopped it was gone. After last night almost like that lasts about 40-45 minutes then an hour in another type of high even stronger kicks in for about an hour. At least I was able to keep my self calm. Got a good nights sleep through I’ll tell you that. Kind of reminded me of a gas mask that feeling.

Mookie0608,

Some-new-user

@Mookie0608 I think @wall was making a (well intended - not malicious) joke at the title of the thread? It says Mess potent, I'm assuming that you're meaning Less potent? I'm not sure if you can edit titles. It doesn't matter though we get the idea, it did make me chuckle.

Come to think of it mess potent might be a good title because it sounds like it did mess with you a little. I have had this feeling before but I don't recall having it from vaping - a sort of room spinning feeling, not in control. I would usually get this when I smoked :evil: and I was lying down trying to sleep. Its great to meditate to, watch fractals and listen to music while you drift off. It makes me question what we call sleep at times because you can be in light sleep or deep sleep but where does being in a trance compare to this? Being totally blissed out.

I searched for levels of being high and came up with this

https://www.zamnesia.com/blog-how-high-am-i-the-levels-of-being-high-n1355

here's a quote

"TRIPPING
If you've ever reached the point of tripping out and actually hallucinating from smoking pot, then kudos to you! It's not an easy feat to accomplish. According to stoner lore, this stage is like a lesser version of mushroom or acid trip, which is something not all stoners can say they've had the privilege of experiencing. It is very rare.
At this level, physical energy and mental focus will surely make a comeback compared to couch lock. Some people may have a surge in visual and auditory sensitivity, which includes closed eye fractal hallucinations. This is the level when you explore and embrace the feeling of tripping out because it will be impossible to hide or focus on tasks at this point anyway."

So you do reckon you were trippin?:rockon:

Its interesting that you got to that point and that you had cheese and also increased your inhale time.

Thanks for sharing.

Some-new-user,
Reactions: wall

Mookie0608

Yeah I’m not sure. Even and I can’t type for crap especially when I’m that far gone. I can’t figure it out though. M the way I felt was almost exactly like how an edible feels from what is described. Don’t think I was hallucinating at all just really drowsy. Perfect way to put it is felt like everything was a hazy dream. Talked to some dude earlier and he said probably my body’s way of saying way to much weed and don’t mix strains again. Was so strange how I felt 100% again and then boom body felt weird was trying to text someone and the phone felt like a 500 pound weight wrists started hurting and as time went by felt like I was sinking into bed and something weird in my head was going on. Even noticed it again tonight with my eyes same as last night. When I am high my eyes are normal. They don’t get blood shot red until an hour after I vape. Weird how I felt fine for a good 10 minutes or so before things got like that. Unless vaporizers are not really accurate at all and I can be getting several different doses when I draw, and not every 8 second draw is the same dose. Some times it does seem like I get more vapor then others so maybe that’s it and I really shouldn’t be timing my draws if the doses are different every time. Even last night I took my normal 16 second draw same as a few nights ago only difference is I was vaping kush all afternoon and I got like that, and before that tangie all morning.

Mookie0608,
Top Bottom